TC House :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luckily, EMF stepped in. She picked up the person and threw him to the moon. Then she got bored and went to her room, surfing a Japan shopping site and buying millions of dollars worth of Tamagotchis. But she didn't have enough money to pay for it all. So she stole all of Ella's money. But since EMF loved money so much, she ate up all her savings. Now where was she gonna get money? "I know," she thought, "I will sell my neighbors on eBay."

Ella frowned and teleported to the moon, grabbing Sadiq and teleporting back. Facing EMF, she scolded her. "That wasn't very nice!"

EMF threw her little brother's Bob the Builder DVDs at Ella. Then she remembered that she had ORDERED $80 WORTH OF TAMAGOTCHI THINGS! The anticipation made her lose her mind. She started writing inappropriate stuff all over the wall.

Ella ducked then gasped as she saw EMF writing on the wall. BUT INSTEAD OF DOING WHAT SHE SHOULD DO (report it) SHE RAN OFF AND GOT CRAYONS. Madly, she started scribbling. The masked nation she ordered wandered over and joined them.

blue saw them writing on the wall and thought, "hey, i'll join!" she grabbed a blue crayon and began scribbling.

Teri saw the others writing on the wall, so she grabbed some crayons and joined in. Of course, Italy joined in too. He drew pasta xD Eventuallly Canada joined in too, hoping people would notice him xD

Ella turned and spotted Canada drawing. "Oh my god, it's a ghost!" she gasped, before smiling and shaking her head and patting the boy's shoulder. "I was only kidding, right Turk?" she asked, but the other was wide eyed. She shook her head. "Sadiq, it wasn't serious"

"Oh.."

EMF drew the following picture on Ella:

21346693_87ms.jpg

blue gave canada a case of maple syrup. then she drew monkeys on the wall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Teri continued to draw on the wall, until she finished her masterpiece: A double rainbow! =D Meanwhile, Canada was just happy someone noticed him, and he was happy about all the maple syrup given to him by blue. Italy continued drawing pasta.

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF decided to go work on her list of Top Ten se*iest Tamagotchis.

1. KuroMametchi

2. Mametchi

3. ...Dreamitchi...?

4. ...Kizatchi...? :p

5. The one on the iD L with a hat...forgot its name...

She wasn't sure about the last few, so she asked her pillow for help. But it didn't reply.

Teri grabbed her camera and took a photo of her double rainbow. And Italy's pasta drawing. Of course, Italy HAD to be in the picture with his pasta drawing xD

EMF took a photo of Italy too. But it was actually Young Mametchi, because she had named her Tamagotchi Italy.

"Next I'll run my Music Star and name it Canada in a band called Hetalia!" EMF told Teri.

But EMF didn't have any spare batteries. So she raided everyone's Tamas and stole all the batteries.

"Mine, all MIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" she grinned evilly.

blue used her epic ninja skills to get two AAA batteries back for her iD L. she popped them back in and then duct taped the back.

Teri gasped. "That is so not cool!" she said. She then swooped in like an awesome person (xD) and grabbed her four AAA batteries (2 for each Tama-Go) and her CR2032 battery for her V2, and put them back in. "Larissa! Ludo! Feli! You're all alright!" Teri said, with a big =D grin on her face. Meanwhile Canada had just finished drawing... A GIANT MAPLE LEAF! (lolwut xD) So Teri took a picture of it, with Canada in the picture too xD Then she uploaded the pics to Facebook,in an album called "Me and my awesome friends Italy and Canada =)"

Meanwhile, EMF's Mama had finally remembered to buy batteries and EMF started her v6. But it was a girl, so she couldn't name it Canada.

Then EMF discovered she didn't win the February TamaTube contest. Angry, she smashed Teri's camera and fed it to her guinea pigs, Melody and Harmony.

This made Teri mad. So she stormed up to EMF, and yelled "THAT WAS THE BEST CAMERA I EVER HAD!!!!!! IT HAD A FRONT LCD SCREEN AND EVERYTHING!!!!! THAT WAS A VERY MEAN THING TO DO!!!" Then she proceeded to smash EMF's tamagotchi. "How do you like it?" she said. Then she ran for it, taking her tamas, as well as Canada and Italy with her, as she realised EMF would be mad about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back