TC House :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex looked over at Ella and tilted her head. "I don't even know..." she mumbled, turning back to the box. She opened it and looked in, her eyes widening. "Oh... My... God..."

"L!!!!!" Alex screeched, pulling L out of the box and glomping him.

"Oh, um... Hello." L mumbled, shuffling uncomfortably.

Eleanor stared into the box for a few moments before reaching in and tugging Light out. "I have a new best friend."

Ella took out the Finnick, and prodded him. Instantly, he looked around, then popped a sugar cube in his mouth, smirking. Ella just rolled her eyes. "I'm best to get an Annie. And anyone can adopt my China if they want"

Name: EMF

Country of origin: Australia

Looks: https://images.wikia.com/tamagotchi/images/6/69/Tv1300098067493.jpg

Personality: Moody :p

One word to describe yourself: Moody

I LOVE BEING PURPLE: Yes...?

Are you up to the challenge of this weird and wacky task?: Yep

I hope you have fabulous secret powers: Yep

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm annoying aren't I?: No

Who do you want to win? NZ, France, Argentina or England?: France

I LOVE YOU MAN: Mametchi...?

Other: I love Mametchi!

Thresh will rule the world: No.

Last edited by a moderator:
At this point Teri was so obsessed with Hetalia, she ordered an Italy xDD

Blue promptly ran upstairs, looking frantically for a chihuahua. "someone, anyone, help me find one!" she shouted to the hall.

Just then, Teri heard a knocking at her door. She opened it and saw a crate. She opened the crate, and got her Italy out. "YAY!" she said. She took Italy into her room, and huggled both Canada and Italy together xDD

meanwhile, blue was still looking for the chihuahua. at last, she gave up and drank an entire bottle of maple syrup.

Teri saw blue drinking maple syrup and said "HOW COULD YOU! DON'T DRINK IT ALL! SAVE SOME FOR CANADA!" She had dragged Canada and Italy along with her xDD

blue reluctantly handed the bottle of maple syrup over to Teri and Canada. "i'm sorry...i like maple syrup..."

Ella frowned. "I like chicken..."

Whipping out her phone, she dialed a number. "GIMME SOME CHICKEN AND A TURKEY NAO"

EMF was bored so she went out to eat all the chickens in the world. But before doing that she stepped on the scale. 70 kilograms. Oh well. A few million chickens wouldn't do any harm.

Last edited by a moderator:
After hearing a brisk knocking on the door, Ella dashed over and burst them open "I LIKE PRESENTS" she yelled. Signing the 'contract', she tore open the box, and the person inside stood up. Smirking, he cooed; "You want Sadiq?". Ella frowned. "Nice try, but ah, no."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back