The 12 Days of Tamagotchi comments and questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww!!Its ok Admin.Its just how life is...butt sniff :D I hope people who dont live in the USA arent crushed :D
Yes we are sort of crushed... oh well things happen

Are we allowed to enter even if we can't win???

its really great admin!!!!!!its totally awesome!!but so sad to tell you i can't join i heard that its only for US!!hope someday they'll have a promo here on asia

>< I live in the USA but the new tamatown won't load. ><

If you are having problems getting into Music City then try going to tamatown.com first and then click on the link to get into Music City. It's working for me now... Maybe they had problems before.

Music City always worked for me and I go there from the tamatown page so I bet admins right :D

I'm curious about something with the music star page.
When I went to look for today's answer, it just showed one picture that said 'loading...', but my browser said the whole page was done loading.

Is that normal? Or is there more beyond the 'loading' screen? o.o; I left the page up for about 5 minutes with no results. Even refreshed, but still nothing.
It's happening to me aswell.

Aww, I live in England! D:

I really wanted to enter aswell. :[

Oh well, good luck to everyone who enters. :]]

~ Bethiee. :]

Unfortunately shipping costs would be extremely expensive. Plus, if you had to pay for shipping it would probably cost more than the tama itself! :p

Good luck to all. :(

I'm hoping to win the next one :3 I'm going to keep trying everyday. (even though I already have a MS.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately shipping costs would be extremely expensive. Plus, if you had to pay for shipping it would probably cost more than the tama itself! :(
Good luck to all. :)
;) It's very understandable. Not only are shipping costs to other countries way too high, but also customs are very annoying as well. Hopefully some day shipping will be as easy as e-mail but as of right now, the land barrier is very much a problem. :(

Good luck everyone!! :p

The winners are announced the day after the question is posted . . . I think D;

When you go to the main page you click on the link that says "List of winners".

If you won, your name will show up on the day you entered.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Anybody else find it odd how the sign up process for Music City keeps mentioning "the child" and "parents?" Maybe when they see we've all signed up and many of us are either adults or close to it, they will start making the tamas a little less kid-ish. (I saw something about this posted in another thread that I would link to, but I dont know where it was.)

Anybody else find it odd how the sign up process for Music City keeps mentioning "the child" and "parents?" Maybe when they see we've all signed up and many of us are either adults or close to it, they will start making the tamas a little less kid-ish. (I saw something about this posted in another thread that I would link to, but I dont know where it was.)
Yeah, I do.

Because, I mean, Tamagotchis were originally aimed at high school girls, and some boys liked it as well. Then it changed to "tweens", or people between the age of 10 and 14. Then it changed to 8+, and as far as I know, most 8 year olds (and up) could quite easily do all the signing up themselves.

Anyway, what I don't get, is that if they're making the Music City so childish and aimed at children, why do they make Tamas so advanced? I mean the V5 required a bit of attention and interaction, but the package (in Australia) says ages 4 and up!

My 8 year old sister could sign up for Music City fairly easily, she just needed help with her password lolz. But with Tamagotchis themselves, ever since the V4 was released, she no longer keep a tama alive for longer than 5-6 days.

They're for kids, but not *little* kids.

Just asking but....how long should it take for the Tama to ship if I live in Southern California? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back