The 12 Days of Tamagotchi comments and questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Music Star contest is exclusive to people living in the USA, because that's the only place they can ship to this time. Very sad...If I lived in the USA I would have entered too. Oh well. XD

Does anyone know what design of the Music Star they're giving out? Just curious. :furawatchi:

That's okay. Theres always another competition/s with a prize that doesn't have to be shipped, such as AngelGotchi memberships.
OMG, you're right! Admin, would it be possible for everyone to enter, even from all countries? If they were from countries out of the US, the could receive TamaTalk Angelgotchi For Life. Sry if someone has already posted this. But then, you could pick another person to give out the tamas.

Last edited by a moderator:
What time do you officially pick the winner, in other words, what time does each day's contest officially end?

I keep getting excited when the mail comes, and hope the Tamas will be in a package in the mail box, but it hasn't came yet :D

Just have to wait though :3

Ok! I cant wait! o_O

( Jan 3rd is my b-day! Can it come tomorrow? :3 I don't know how you can make it though.xD)

I didn't enter.... although, that is NOT FAIR!!!!! I live in Canada, and seriously, peoples, it's right beside the U.S., AND THEY CALL IT INTERNATIONAL!!!!! Crazy, seeing as the two countries are right next to it.... what a shipping cost rip-off. :p

^ Well, that was off-topic, but yes.

I think on the v4.5 you need to put 'Others', and on the v2 put 'v2'. I think thats how they connect. ;)

oops..sorry about intruding. :p

im brand new here, i just got 2 tamagotchis like 2 or 3 weeks ago. i have v2 & v4, soon arriving to me will be 2 v4.5s. the way i connect v2 & v4 is by selecting "others" on v4, & selecting "ver1" on the v2. i read it somewhere.

also, hello everyone. :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back