The "all blondes are stupid" label.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats stupid.
Hair color dosen't determine your IQ. And I don't get why if you crack a blonde joke people start exploding, the jokes can be funny, we joke around with blond jokes from time to time, but, we don't take that seriously.
So if there was a girl with blonde hair stood with you and then they started saying lots of blonde jokes maybe they would make her feel stupid.

If it's not a big deal then why don't they make 'Brunette' joke and other coloured hair jokes.

I think blondes are pretty stupid.
Most of them are flirty, catty, cold, and show-offy.
I beg to differ. I, being a blonde, am smart, warm, and quite friendly. I get to know somebody before I make such statements. So, unless you know that as a fact, I suggest you don't type anything at all.

I beg to differ. I, being a blonde, am smart, warm, and quite friendly. I get to know somebody before I make such statements. So, unless you know that as a fact, I suggest you don't type anything at all.
Actualy it was more or less an opinion but whatever- I agree too.

I'm blonde, make good grades, I'm not all over guys, by no means show off-y and I consider myself a pretty nice person overall.

Well, that's what I'm saying. That's an opinion. A completely wrong and extremely rude statement. I don't know where this, all blondes are stupid thing came around but it's just a stupid stereotype, and that's all it'll ever be.

Of course not! Hey, some different hair colors could think that so...lol

Omg whoever voted yes on the poll I swear I'll -- nevermind. I'm blonde, and I think I'm intelligent. I personally think I'm good at drawing, and I get good grades. Whoever thinks that all blondes are dumb, is probably just jealous of the attention we get (good or bad), and has a very closed mind. :angry: I don't think its fair, but that is how some of society views us. I mean, this probably all started because some uneducated blonde girl (or boy), said something unintelligent. But, what if it had been a brunette or a redhead? They would feel as cruddy as we do right now.

Of course not!!!! The 2 smartest kids in my class (one of them being me :angry: ) are blonde! We are like super smart. I am in advanced English and in Math I got 557/600 on Star Tests. Like I am really smart. I won 2nd place in the spelling bee (stupid obediant)

Omg whoever voted yes on the poll I swear I'll -- nevermind. I'm blonde, and I think I'm intelligent. I personally think I'm good at drawing, and I get good grades. Whoever thinks that all blondes are dumb, is probably just jealous of the attention we get (good or bad), and has a very closed mind. :angry: I don't think its fair, but that is how some of society views us. I mean, this probably all started because some uneducated blonde girl (or boy), said something unintelligent. But, what if it had been a brunette or a redhead? They would feel as cruddy as we do right now.
OMG, I totally agree! I wonder how those brunettes and redheads who are laughing at us blondes right now would feel if the joke was supposed to be on their hair color. Wouldn't feel so great, would it?

EDIT: I also agree with wine deer. I was in advanced math and art. And I came in 1st in the spelling bee last year and 3rd in the spelling bee this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the reason y they say that is Because Most ppl that are obsessed over their looks are blondes, and do they dont care about education, and are "dumb" But no. Blondes are dumb. Im like a Straight A student And Im blonde

why would people think that all blondes are stupid !!!!!!! I'm blonde and I'm the top my class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all though sometimes I act stupid lol!

im a blonde and i will admit that im slow. okay so i am really slow. and if i say something wrong or it takes me awihle 2 get something i will say 'blonde moment!' but i dont mean it like blondes are stupid cause they arent. but ya im smart but im slow. and people call me a blonde but it dont affend me cause i know that they are just messin around w/ me.

I think the reason the society views blondes as "stupid" and "dumb" is becuase thats the way they are stereotyped. When you think of the beach, what do you see? Tons of blonde girls in tight bikins? Probably. Thats because of all the movies and TV. They make us think that all blondes are flirty, stupid, and over-all 'sex driven' people. I am naturally blonde (now brunette) and I don't think I'm dumb at all. Okay, so I don't get math too much but that doesn't mean I'm dumb. What if a brunette dyed her hair blonde? Does that automatically make her stupid? No. Hair color does not have anything to do with your IQ level.

~TGD

O.O I'm blonde, well, brownish blonde, and I am NOT flirty, the only thing I do to flirt with a guy is look at him. and I'm not stupid or sex driven. But I guess thats why it's a STERIOTYPE.

C~M

No. Blondes aren't stupid. My bfflf (My best friend for life forever XD) is a blonde. And she is a whiz at math. :D

Seriously I got like the best STAR test results like in my school probably!!! Also like I agree with that if it was a redhead or brunette joke trend then it would just be the same. I'm mean IT'S NOT TURE!!!!!!!!!!!

They can be stupid at times. Most people think this because on TV all the stars thinks its beautiful and they some of them are the ones that think "OH MY GOSH, I GOT LIKE THE WRONG COLOUR OF LIPSTICK AND IM SO MAD" and just cause your blonde it doesent label you stupid. I know tons of people that have brown hair and arent smart and tons with blonde hair that are! Im pretty dumb in math I try to keep up my C+ and B= average well the blondes are keeping up there A- and A+ with no troubles at all. I seriously dont know why they think it though. Plus there are many more kind of smarts more then the "Brainiac" kind like athletics

//-lWeRide

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys listen, when i said that SOME teens dye their hair bleach blonde, i said SOME and i didn't mean that all people who died their hair blonde were doing that to attract boys. I mean on some people blonde looks good.

I mean can we seriously stop talking about this subject... blondes are so not dumb. And it's like saying that all people with white skin are mean, or that all people with dark skin are disrespectful, which none of that stuff is true.

Everyone is smart and special in their own way, no matter what they look like. Why does it matter your hair color, you can have blonde hair or purple hair or even no hair. Any way, everyone is smart in something. Like if you dont get the best grades, you can be good at soccer, softball, drawing, babysitting, singing, acting, typing, cooking, comedy(jokes), or ANYTHING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back