The Amazing Families

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamagirl1124

Reaction score
Ok so yesterday i got my V5. I was sooooo happy. Anyway i got 3 babies an hour later (when i was doin my homework)they evoled leving mye with Bellitchi, Mattaritchi, and Sakuramoritchi. So i belive they should evolve tomaro i think. Well ill update when anything happens :D Bye for now

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so i wake up to find a poop and 2 hungery and happy harts gone (Of Course lots gose whrong when im sleeping) Anyway there doin fine!!!! Hope they evolve today!! :D but proboly not cuz i pased it at school yesterday :( Still it might.....

-Tamagirl and the Jacks (Thats there last name! And they wake up to eraly..)

Ya so i was planing to log about it agein but it was to late and i fell asleep.....sorry.

But i gots good news! My tama's evolved this morning! so now i have Shelltchi,Korokotchi,and Chamametchi! Yay!

-Me and the Jaks bye people on tamatalk!

Agh! I was sick yesterday so i was alsleep all day! Ya and nothing happened with my V5 cuz it was paused! Im felling better today, so im running it now. Ill update later.

Grrrrr lost it........ left it my pant pocket and soooooo lucky it dident get washed! Anyway the unlucky park:The family has left to Tamagotchi Planet........ well i promous ill take good care of this on! Hummmmmm there last name will be Chase :) )))) Well i have some reseting to do bye for now

Ya srry bout that! This log is proboly the worst youve ever read! I forgot what the evolved into (For todlers) But they evolved into a Ichigotchi, Bakutch, and Chamametchi! So ya thats it for today BYE!

Ok...Im gonna add my V4 now :) Soooo right now i have Gosratchi that is sick for the millionth time (im soooo sorry TamaTalk!) Soooo some stats

Gen:1

Happy:Full

Hungry:Full

Wheght:95 lb

Name:Sam

:3

Okay so i got a purple IDL so im gonna log about it too~ Sooo my V5 evolved today and my IDL is a Gosratchi and i'm gonna clean his room~ Hopefuly he will get married soon~

Latest posts

Back