The Ancient Spirits

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marana spun her dagger between her fingers, running forward to Koronius and Cyph. She launched it, aiming for Koronius's side.

Smoke looked at the two "Both of you get out of here!...Now!" he ran toward Koronius, who had thrown Cyph onto Marana when he tried to take him down and catching the dagger throwing it into the ceiling

Koronius waited for Smoke to reach him, slamming his fist into Smoke's chest causing a loud Crack to be heard

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hm, this might not be such a good idea..." Cyph said to himself, before grabbing Marana's hand and running out. When they were out, Cyph set the temple on fire. "You okay?"

Smoke grabbed Koronius "I won't let you destroy everything....."

Koronius shoved his arm through Smoke's chest before throwing him aside and walking back to the Altar, crushing it with a kick, before walking out of the temple following the two "Now now there is no point in running from me, you'll die one way or another, and either way, i'll be the one who did it."

Marana's eyes widened and she didn't seem to hear Cyph. "M-my dagger....." she whispered.

Cyph frowned, turning to Coronius. He knew he couldn't kill him, but he could injure him enough to slow him down. Closing his eyes, his body bursted into flames, and now with fire coming off of him, Cyph began to punch Coronius.

Marana decided to forget about her dagger and she conjured up a dark black fog that shrouded her body. Charging forward, she assisted Cyph with a series of punches and kicks to Koronius.

Koronius caught each strike, launching Cyph and Marana back "Fools, it's pointless to fight back!" he laughed and a strike of lightning hit him knocking him down, a figure stood, it was Smoke, but rather then wearing his torn clothing, he was wearing black slacks, a black dress shirt, black dress shoes, and a red tie

Smoke shook his head "Well that was a more violent ride then normal..." he looked at Koronius "Oh, sir i apoligise for that, i didn't mean to harm you" he offered Koronius a hand to help him up

Koronius stared at Smoke "You...but...I just killed you!"

Marana had smashed into the base of a tree when she was launched back. She picked herself up and looked at Smoke, actually glad to see him.

Smoke sighed "One more realm with no me...great...so why did you kill me here exactly?.....eh might as well not ask..."

Koronius got up and prepared to strike Smoke, charging his powers into a single blast

The black fog still shrouded Marana. While Koronius was charging his powers, she sprinted forward, aiming a kick straight for the middle of his back.

Smoke caught her leg "i dont know you, but this seems to be my fight" he threw her aside and placed his hand in front of koronius's face "And i'm not wasting my time with a weakling....NEOBLAST!" a beam of white light enveloped the head of Koronius as it rushed from Smoke's hand, once it was done Koronius fell to the ground, lifelessly. "Well.....that was...anticlimactic.....i thought I'd actually get some good sparring in before

Ragnarok struck this realm and I have to fight off The Grand Queen of Darkness and the Dark Corona.....oh well...."

Marana watched as all of this happened. Her gaze was locked on the lifeless Koronius for a moment or two. She then turned to Cyph. "Hey, are you alright?"

"Don't lie to me, you look awful....." Marana whispered.

Marana frowned at Cyph then turned to Smoke. "I'm Marana, the Spirit of Death."

Marana looked at Cyph once more, becoming anxious at to why he looked so pale. She approached him with clear worry in her eyes. "Tell me what's wrong, Cyph."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back