The Apartment

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You. Are. Not. Symmetrical. I refuse to shake a hand full of filth," Mid replied, going back to making things symmetrical again.

"Well, you look depressed!" Maya insisted, frowning at Pandora before giggling at the nickname. "Panda! That's a good nickname! Not many people give me nicknames... Well, not nice ones. I mean, what can you really get out of the name 'Maya', huh?"

"Hm, I'll think of something." Eli said, winking at Maya. "Anyway, when do we find out who we're rooming with?"

"Um, neither are you," Peter muttered and turned away. Mid was strange, but Peter was sure that after a while in the apartment, he would loosen up a bit. He glanced over at Eli, Maya, and Pandora, but decided not to interrupt their conversation. He tossed his bag on the couch and sat down lazily.

Pandora shifted back and forth on her feet with a sigh. " Yeah, I want to know who I'll be stuck with..."

"Good luck with that!" Maya giggled. She would have said more, had a voice not suddenly been heard coming from a speaker. "Hi guys! Looks like you're all getting to know each other. Which is good, because we've decided who you're all going to be rooming with!" A pause. "So! We have Eli and Maya in room one, Peter and Mid in room two, and Pandora and Alexandria in room three! The rooms are now open."

Last edited by a moderator:
"You won't be stuck with anyone. Whoever you're with I'm sure you'll warm up to."

"You won't be stuck with anyone. Whoever you're with I'm sure you'll warm up to."

"I'm not so sure about that..." Pandora said with a shrug. "Who is Alexandria?"

Eli shrugged then looked at Maya. "Wow, I'm lucky. I'm sharing a room with the cutest girl her." he whispered to her.

Mid looked at a mirror, and they that Peter was correct. He was not symmetrical at all. He fell to the floor, sobbing. "Why must the world hate me so? Why must the world accept me? I am not symmetrical, not perfect," he muttered out loud, completely missing the announcement. Blood was spewing everywhere.

Maya giggled at Eli's words, heading towards the door of room one. Reaching out and taking the handle, she opened the door, squealing when she saw the inside. "Hey! They've put stuff I like in here!" She said, jumping onto a bed and grabbing a stuffed toy panda that had been left on there.

Eli smiled, walking in and jumping on his bed, which was covered in comic books and video games.

Name: Skailyr Isabel Duncan

Appearance: Skailyr has light, dirty blonde hair and she usually will end up wearing it in a messy side braid. Skailyr proudly walks about with her pale murky green eyes and her slightly tanned skin. Freckles run along the bridge of her nose, and fade away when they begin reaching her cheeks. Skailyr is about 5'0, so she's not as tall as most girls her age. She also weighs only a mere 98 lbs, so she is very petite. She prefers to keep her nails painted with the french nail style, because anything else is just too fancy for her. Skailyr usually wears skinny jeans and converse, or she'll sometimes wear a pair of moccasins. Her shirts usually consist of one-shoulder shirts, a few Disney shirts, slim-fitting long sleeves, sweaters, etc. Skailyr's also been known for constantly wearing mismatched socks, rarely will she ever wear matching ones. She tries to keep in style, even though she doesn't really need to, who's there to impress?

Personality: You'll find out!!1!11 Skailyr tends to keep to herself, and when you first meet her, she doesn't seem anything more than a nice girl who pays attention in school and prefers not to talk. However, once you break her outer layer, Skailyr is a burst of energy. She's sarcastic, witty, egotistical, and she's a hypocrite. Skailyr also has a slightly twisted sense of humor, she giggles at the pain of others, some creepy fanfictions (let's say Cupcakes, the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic one) entertain her. She also has a dirty mind, so expect some double-meaning comments from her.

Other: N / A

Alexandria walked into the kitchen, her white moused hair sticking up in odd places. She managed to get around people to the barstool and plopped into it.

Alexandria followed the commotion. Coming across many people, her cheeks flushed. "O-oh, my," she smiled slowly, looking around.

Name:Ava Fletcher

Appearance: Brown wavy hair that goes down alittle past her shoulders with streaks of blonde highlights,her eyes are blue like sea water crashing on the shore,her tiny ears are hidden by her long hair,she doesn't wear glasses or contacts because of her perfect vision,weairng her perfect jeans and flowered tanktop shes ready for the challenges.

Personality: quiet at first but once you get to meet her her personality is bubbly,she has a big appitite when it comes to eating,a trustworthy friend(maybe even one you can tell secrets to :D ), even though she likes being with friends she aslo likes time alone and away from the group

Other:has been known to be sick alot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back