The Awesome Tamachat log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well guys, sad news. Madison died/left today. It's kinda my fault, I left her at home unpaused while I was at a birthday party. But I didn't realise I'd be gone so long xD Well, I restarted and I got a boy, who I named Feliks (I already know I've used this name before, no need to tell me! I couldn't think of anything else xD) Anyways, Feliks is now a Kuchitamatchi.

Heeeeey people of TamaTalk! Hey, Teri, when do I get to go to preschool?

When Ms Frill comes to tell you you can.

I don't wanna wait too long!

Well, I don't know how long you'll have to wait.

Can we go on TamaTown?

Maybe, Feliks. Maybe.

Well I hope so!

It's very unlikely, I hardly ever take tamas on TamaTown.

):

Aw, don't be sad...

But...

Okay we might go soon.

I guess I can live with that...

Too bad if you can't because you're gonna have to!

Okay.

Well, that's enough for now. No pics because I'm lazy. Byeeee!!!

~Teri and Feliks

Hello Guys I have rejoined the log with my tamago. No pictures today but I will talk about him. He is a Hoshitchi

information:

Name: Pasta

Weight: 16lbs

**Pasta raises his hand**

The board recognizes his friend Pasta. Do you have anything to say?

PAAAAASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Ok that was taken from Hetalia but me and Pasta just love it so much

Yup we sure do.

Anyways but is there seriously anything you have to say.

Not much except for how much I love you!

No whatever it is you want you can't have it. I can't believe you would put me on the spot like this.

You don't even know what I want!?

Oh yeah thats right. I need to know what you want before I tell you to go to hell.

I want you to buy me some food in the shop.

Go to Hell! Wait what you don't want a car or something?

What no I'm too young to drive.

Ok We'll talk about this later but the answer is probably yes.

Really!? OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!

Ok I will say bye now. Bye!

Oh yeah Bye!!

I decided to name my tama-go boy baby Elmer and my music star baby Garren. Don't ask. <highlight me

Edit: RIP Garren. Now have GIRL!!! Mating again!!! Her name is Elanoras. Yes I WILL mate them!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Now I will post pictures today. Pasta is fine, and yes her name is pasta. Pasta, my mom, my dogs, and I went on a really long walk today(not that long about 2 miles maybe) and got a starbucks, So she has been kinda neglected today.

Sorry Pasta!

It's good don't worry. You take good care of me. He is my favorite owner btw.

I'm your only owner.

Duh that's why your my favorite.

Do you want your knife back? if so it's in my back. Anyways it is time for her stats Pasta. Sorry you can talk to the audience when I'm done.

Ok go ahead.

Pasta's Stats:

weight:15 lbs(I like to keep my tamas at there base weight.)

generation: 1

Hungry: 4 out of 5 hearts filled (feed you in a minute, and then I will take you to the arcade to work off that weight!)

Yey! sounds like fun! I am sooooo excited.

Not done yet Pasta can you please wait a minute.

Oh ok.

Happy: 5 out of 5

Training: 3 points(She's a good girl dont need to scold her much)

Friendship: 6 out of 6 hearts!!

Character: still Hoshitchi!

Ok Now you can talk to the audience, Pasta.

Oh okay. My owner is very good to me. He takes me to tamatown alot. OH and yesterday remember when I asked him for food, He did more than buy me food he also bought me a new room! It s so cool it has a nice couch in the corner, and A nice HUGE window that gives me lots of sunlight. I love my new house.

Ok they got it you got a house.Anyways is there anything else you want to talk about?

Oh We are going to the arcade in a minute.

there you go talk about the arcade what is your favorite game to play there?

I like the game where you get to shoot those little buggies they are so gross though. They like explode once you shoot them.

Yeah but the game is still fun right!

Yes I love it so much. I can't wait till I'm older Matt says when I'm older I get to play games off the kuchipatchi thing that gets attached to my tamago. I can't wait.

Yeah Ok well these people are busy we should go.

Ok bye people. Imma go to the arcade now bye!

Bye audience. OH BTW pics below:

HNI_0048.jpg

HNI_0047.jpg

HNI_0046.jpg

Kinda blurry sorry All I have to use is my 3Ds.

Edit: newly added Picture of me and teri on tamatown(I'm XX0450 Btw teri is the TD5225 one I dont know who the others are)

tamagotamatown.png

Edit: pixie joined us again. ( everyone is labelled)

Ps: the weird guest mametchi was still there that person died xDDD

Tamagotamatown2.png

Sorry for not updating recently. :U

iD L

Over the past few days, I managed to get Spacytchi, another successfully planned character I got. That makes 9 TamaTomo characters. (still so many to obtain)

I'll work on his happy symbols, the TamaMori item (pretty sure it's the tuxedo), the king steak(or maybe just the steak) and the metal guitar. I also can't take pictures because my iPod's battery is dead.

His house is also dirty, I'll get onto that. :/

Tama Profy updates will come if possible. ;]

Now, here is a picture of Me, Teri, and xxKuchipatchixx on TamaTown:

Actually, the picture button is broken, so I'll just post a link. :/

I did the IMG code thing, so it works.

tamatown_1.png

There is also a dizzy Prince Tamahiko:

Dizzy_Tamahiko.png

Right, so not much happened today, except Feliks got accepted into preschool. I also took him on TamaTown earlier today, where he met up with xxKuchipatchixx and Pixie's tamas.

italyfelikspastatamatown.png

Yeah, in case you can't tell from previous posts, my TamaTown ID is TD5225.

It was fun!

Yes, Feliks, I'm sure it was!

And we can go to preschool too?

At some stage.

Yay~

Well, like I said, not much happened, so byeeee for now!!!

~Teri and Feliks

W00T! TicTax says I can use this awesome log (but I will post in my other log, too.)

In this log, I will write about my purple iD L and PassionFuit Nano.

Say hello to... MOMO! She is an ugly Hineonetchi on my iD L, generation 10. I have 12 characters and all ten Tama Pets in my book, and yes, I know Hineonetchi is a bad care teen but that's so I can get a new character. If I ever get Lovelitchi again for the umpteenth time, I will decorate the ceiling with her organs.

Anyway, after cleaning up the mountain of doo that reached the ceiling, I took Momo to Melody Land. It is such a boring place. All that happens is an ugly fat cat comes along and says boring stuff in Japanese. Probably saying boring stuff like who invented Teletubbies or something.

And as for my Nano, I have a Kuchipatchi who is almost as phat as me. I fed him candy and... and... what IS that? Then I played the lame mini-game. But I only caught the letters T-A-M-A and then lost because I accidentally caught a C instead of a G due to those lame energy-saving lightbulbs.

Now for a conversation. The purple writing is done by my iD L, Momo, and the green writing is done by my Nano, Kuchipachi. And the boring gray (not grey like those dumb Australians spell it) writing is done by boring me.

Introducing Momo and Fattypatchi!

Hello, everybody! I AM THE AWSMEST TAMA IN DA WORLD AND - Did you just call me Fattypatchi?! ** Sends EMF to Timbuktu **

Why did you send her to Timbuktu? There are worse places in the world, like... ugh... China with all the pollution.

** Starts playing Wii **

** Comes back from Timbuktu ** THAT'S MINE! YOU WILL WASTE THE BATTERIES!

Don't worry, EMF. If you obey my command, I will give you 10 million batteries.

** Interested ** What is your command?

GET RID OF YOUR NANO SO YOU PAY MORE ATTENTION TO ME AND NOT TURN ME INTO AN UGLY HINEONETCHI!

How dare you! ** Punches Momo in the face 50 times **

** Goes out onto the balcony to relax **

The end. :3

~ EMF :newmametchi:

Tamagotchi iD L

This morning, I woke up to seeing Spacytchi dirty. (I didn't get a chance to clean his room. :/) I also can't seem to find the happy symbol for him, but it might be the tuxedo.

Otherwise, he's nice and happy today.

EDIT: It was the tiramasu. =_=

Tamagotchi Nano

Chamametchi is stll here.

Tama-Go (that's right, I never even thought about hard resetting it)

I hope Resetti doesn't kill me for doing this. Anyways, I'm going to be resetting my Purple Tama-Go, a creepy Marotchi named Blanca on it, and starting fresh. I will be doing that soon.

EDIT: My Tama-Go hatched a Nokotchi, so naming it Alex because, well, nokotchi (the user) is named Alex. xD I also bought PASTAAA~ at the shop. **shot**

She's happily sleeping right now. <3

Tama Profy

I got two rare plate Tama-Hearts yesterday (use this link for passwords; https://tama-zone.com...showtopic=25104) in addition to my Christmas Tree Tama-Heart, the Water Tama-Heart and the Kizuna Tama-Heart, or in this case on the Tama Profy, Heart Tama-Heart. xD I believe I got the Flame and Flower Tama-Hearts yesterday.

Sorry for this ramble-ish post. xD

EDIT (why do I keep on editing? xD): Me and xxKuchipatchixx went on TamaTown, so we decided to do random stuff, and I logged in my Mametchi. 2 TIMES. (also xxKuchipatchixx got 500,000 Gotchi Points from a video with a code. >8D) Oh, and me, Jeressa and xxKuchipatchixx are stalking people.

Another_us.png

Ok well yesterday my tamago turned into a shellitchi! which is a good care character so I shouldn't be surprised but I didn't know that when it evolved! Well anyways me and pixie went on tamatown this morning we had lots of fun! Didn't we Pasta

Yes we did! He helped me decorate my room.

He did he gave us two UFO's.

Yup that was nice of him.

Anyways stats now.

Pasta:

Weight:20 lbs

Generation: 1G

Friendship points: full 6 out of 6 hearts!(each heart has the darkest shade)

Hungry:5 out of 5

Happy:5 out of 5

Training: 6 points

Character: Shelltchi

Now I will give you pics

HNI_0052.jpg

blurry I know but you can see the layout of her room which is what I wanted to show.

HNI_0054.jpg

ok there you can see the shelltchi close up Not as blurry

OK now I'm gonna show the tamatown pictures.

Pasta.png

Here is Pasta totally Fangirling xDDD

It's true I hope to marry a kuromametchi one day!

I will do my best to make that happen.

That is awesome!

Meandpixie.png

Aww there is me and pixie! I love going to Tamatown.

I know you do that is why I try to take you everyday.

pastahouse.png

Aww look at the puppy! I love my pets!

GOOD! They cost me lots of money as did you house. I got the two UFO's from pixie xD Thanks Pixie!\

Thank you Pixie!

I so spoil you Pasta!

I know and I love you for that but it is your Job. You know as a parent.

Yeah Ok fine but I could never take you on Tamatown how would you like that! I could take bad care of you and then you would be a bad care character. HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES!

I don't know I have never had apples you never buy them for me!

There hasn't been any in the store yet! I buy you lots of food like cereal for breakfast. OH And corn for dinner last night AND Cheese cake for desert!

SOO YOU HAVEN'T BOUGHT ME APPLES!

Anyways these people got to go so we should let them go. *sigh* Teenagers. She is such an ingrate sometimes I blame the teenager in her.

WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN! FINE *sigh* Parents.

I TAKE DARN GOOD CARE OF YOU SO SHUT THE HECK UP! **Matt turning on filter**

YOU DON'T EVEN LET ME HAVE FRIENDS!

I'M SORRY I DON'T HAVE ANOTHER TAMAGO AND YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS BUT YOU HAVE ONLINE FRIENDS ON TAMATOWN!

IT'S NOT THE SAME!

Ok we are ending this arguement! Ok I take good care of you and you know it. I take you to tamatown every day and you have never had a care miss PERIOD! EOD(End of disscussion)

Sorry about this guys I did not mean to argue in front of you.

*cough* Coward *cough* *whispers to audience* He just ended the discussion cuz I was winning.

I heard that but i am going to forget I did so we don't argue anymore Bye Guys!

Edit: it's true I did use a code to get 500,000 points on tamatown. Its just those games are so boring. I didn't want to earn them myself.

~Pasta's Update~

Ok So Pasta went on a date with Kuromametchi. Too bad she was fangirling the whole time.

xD I cannot help it I want to marry Kuromametchi one day!

Well did you enjoy your date?

Yes it was very fun. We went to the beach, then the Hot tub in patchi town then to the school, and then after that we went to Club Pop.

CLUB POP! HOW DID YOU GET IN? YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO BE CLUBBING! NEXT YOU'LL BE HAVING BABIES! *walks to the corner saying"They grow up so fast, I remember the day she hatched like it was 2 days ago"*

Calm down I didn't have any alcohol, and you remember the day I hatched like it was 2 days ago for a reason.... It was 2 days ago that I hatched.

AND YOUR GROWN UP ALREADY DO YOU SEE HOW SAD THAT MAKES ME!?!?

Anyways I had a lovely Date!

*sniffle sniffle* Here is a picture of the whole thing *goes back in corner and cries*

Pastasdatewithkuromametchi.png

*turns around from corner* bye *sniffle sniffle*

Sorry about him He is a little over-protective Bye!

Well, Feliks evolved. He's a Nonopotchi. I wasn't lazy today and got a photo! =D

Feliks.jpg

Well, there's Feliks!

I wanna go on TamaTown and see Pasta again!

Well, Feliks, Pasta might not even be on for all you know!

Can you at least check if she's there?

At some point maybe. But I'm not logging you on until I find her. And that's if she's there.

I completely understand!

Really?

Like, totally!

Good, because - wait, did you just say "like, totally"?

Yep!

...You found out about Poland didn't you?

Kinda...

Feliks, have you been watching Hetalia when I'm not around?!

I'd be lying if I said no...

Well then. Last time I leave my computer unguarded with you right there!

What's wrong with me watching Hetalia? You love it!

Um... well... you see...

See, you can't even think of a reason for me to not watch it!

Well, how about because I said so! and the next time you want to watch it, we're watching it together!

Yeah, sure, whatever you say. And I'll have a band soon, right?

Yeah, of course you will!

Cool!

Well, nothing more really. I'll update when Feliks has a band. Byeeee for now!!!

~Teri and Feliks

EDIT: Well, here's that update! Feliks now has a band called Awesome (couldn't think of anything else xD) with a Ringotchi named Elaine on piano, and a Kikitchi named Louis on guitar. Oh yeah, I didn't tell you Feliks's instrument, did I? Feliks plays a bass drum =)

Dun dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnn!

:D :D :D

Well, let's see... Momo evolved into this:

Agetchi.jpg
I was so happy, I screamed. I got her first three happy symbols, but I had to feed her 5,000 snacks before I found her favorite food. :rolleyes: Now she is bloated.

ugh, I am so phat I can hardly move!

** Runs over Momo with a steamroller **

Aaah, that's better. Thanks, Kuchipatchi.

No problem! ** blushes **

I know! Agetchi, when you are old enough, you shall marry KUCHIPATCHI!

Yay, I would love that!

Nooooooooooo! Momo is kreepy! EEEEEEEEK! ** Runs off screaming in the opposite direction **

** Runs after Kuchipatchi **

** Starts making wedding plans **

~ EMF :newmametchi:

All right wellllll *feels akward and sidles into the log* Savy kept bothering me about logging. So here I am wee~ right after my usual loggy (the Zoo.)

I've been having a bad month or so for tamas but I'm back and stuff. No more iDL (they stress me out way too much, delicacy, size, etc.) So instead I'm running my... DUN DUN DUNNNN Music Star.

<_< didn't you just say you DIDN'T want to be stressed?

meh whatever. I love the MS more than anything (it's all because of the easy games)

*pulls out toy/mirror* well if you'll excuse me... *plays*

jeesh what a boring toy. you got anything else?

well there's this... but it's boring(er). *pulls out globe*

OH MY- *grabs globe from Aria* it's the worrrlddddddd~ ^w^ *snuggles*

phsyco.

(edit this for stats later mmkay)

Sorry I didn't post right away in the morning like I normally do. I was busy this morning. Anyways last night at around 9 PM my tama evolved into well you know a lovelytchi obviosly. I didn't want a lovelytchi but I don't know I just couldn't let it get a care miss knowing I did it, I kinda was hoping it would glitch and give me a makiko instead, but it didn't. Anyways now for stats.

Pasta's Stats~

Weight: 25 lbs

Hungry: ***** five out of five

Happy: ***** five out of five

Training: 13 points

Friendship:****** six out of six

Character: Lovelytchi

Okay Lovelytchi Do you want to say anything to the viewers at home.

Yes Hello all of you. I hope I can meet your tamas on TamaTown sometimes. Which reminds me How come you haven't taken me to TamaTown today?

Oh sorry. I needed to help my mom make a cabinet for the bathroom sorry. I'll take you when I'm done with this log.

Thats ok I am just glad you take such good care of me and I am excited to go

AwwThanks

No problem Can we invite some friends with us too.

Yeah sure I am not sure if they can come but I will ask

Oh Ok what is for dinner?

Oh well yesterday I got a really good deal on some Lobster, So you should eat it tonight before it goes bad.

OMG sounds yummy! Lobster is so good.

Yeah I got it specifically with you in mind. The Lobster is only for you unlike last night When we both had tacos.

That makes sense Lobster is sooo expensive!

I know right. Anyways these guys probably have to go so we should let them go Bye!

Aw Okay Bye guys!

Ok Imma post pictures and let you guys go.

HNI_0058.jpg

HNI_0057.jpg

Ok I took the cover off so that I could get a better picture and it worked! So I think I will start doing that now! Ok Well bye Now!

Bye!

iD L

Paused for now. :U

Nano

Still Chamametchi. :U

EDIT: My Nano left with the good ending (I believe) a few moments ago, which the letter says "Ma-Ta-Ne!". I was happy to raise her, and will be posting in Tamagotchi Memorial.

Tama Profy

Got Spacytchi as a playable Tama-Friend.

Tama-Go (purple and blue)

The purple one evolved from Hoshitchi to Shellutchi and my blue one evolved to..................................................................................... Marotchi. (meep, I just had her on my purple Tama-Go's last generation. :U)

Oh, and as a response to Pasta's date, I did this.

Italys_Date_with_Violetchi.png

Yeah, um, well, sorry but I let Blake die of neglect. Yes yes, I know, I suck.

Anyways this is my second to last update on this blog. Purge came out of his surgery thingy just fine. He chose to become a Shimashimatchi.

I'll update later when Blake's memorial is accepted.

Also, I have no plans to start any other Tamas at the moment. They're too time consuming.

Sorry Guys I'm not posting actual pictures of Pasta today because you know nothing has changed with her I will post a screen shot I took at TamaTown Today .I went on in history class today the only time I could today (I sit in the back during that class + it is not the schools Wifi router we connect to its the teachers and he doesn't have everything blocked there. Anyways I wasn't able to do much today switched seats and I am right in the front on most of my classes so it is hard to get on TC without anyone else seeing but I think I can manage I sit in the corner of fthe class(Like closest to the wall) So I can get on tamatalk when I am in those classes. Anyways here is a picture of me playing that odd plant game. (I managed to get a tower of cactuses! Took a while to do but I finally got it)(OMG! I just thought of what I'm going to name Pasta's Baby if its a girl! Kiki! Perfect! Although it will be hard to keep Kiki from dieing as she dies alot.)

CactusTower.png

Ok there you go!

Oh I remember that! That was so much fun! Isn't the the time you got your...

*cuts her off* Yes it is don't talk about it!

Why Not!?!

Because they don't need to know that.

We are talking about the same thing right?

The k word?

Yeah you got Karm......

**sticks hand over Pasta's mouth!** DON'T SAY IT!!!

**Somehow manages to get his hand off her mouth** HE GOT KARMA!

**is fighting with pasta in a big white cloud**

**Sticks head out for a minute** Don't Tell them! **Sitcks head back in**

**Sticks head out** I will they need to know!! **sticks head back in**

**Sticks head out** Fine stop fighting with me then! **cloud disappears**

Well while we were on Tamatown today someone was stalking me

Those of you who know my hobby on TamaTown is to find random people and stalk them, We send them gifts and cards, and visit their house. Basically we follow them around TamaTown they run away and me and a couple friends follow them Well today Someone stalked pasta.

Not for long though xDDD

Oh yeah I umm ditched that person.... she kept following me and I ran into Patchi hills and from there towards the clothes store and I guess she/he lost me anyway then I changed worlds.

Yup this is the original person we stalked! **Posts picture!**

Whowestalk.png

Now if any of you see this guy stalk him! xDDD no I'm kidding but you can if you want to.

Hahaha that was so much fun. My favorite person to stalk by far.

Anyways bye guys!

Oh Yeah Bye.. Wait you forgot my stats! Sorry peoples I am a little fat today Matt has had school all day so he couldn't take care of me much due to my Machines size :(

yeah Sorry I forgot I left you in my pencil box all day cuz it makes a rather annoying bulge in my pocket which doesn't look right.....

Pasta's Stats~

Weight: 31 lbs (Sorry I have been busy with school...)(BTW it is 31lbs after feeding her the taco)

Hungry:4 out of 5 **feeds her**

Yummy thanks I got Tacos!

Happy:5 out of 5

Training: 13 training points

Friendship: Still full

Character: Lovelitchi

Anyways guys thanks for reading, and BYE!

Bye Bye guys see you tommorow when I might have a baby!

Latest posts

Back