The Awesome Tamachat log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will Take a minute to say I also posted here: https://xxkuchipatchixx.tumblr.com/ I am logging the same Tamas but the banter is different so be sure to check it out! If you want thats okay if you don't. Anyways Log starting in 5, 4, 3, 2, Action!

Hello TamaTalk! I have lots of news! Well Kiki news first! Kiki Has reached #1 rank, with up to 103,628,277 fans! it used to be more yesterday it was at either 608 million fans+ or 603 million fans+ Can't recall (It grew after I posted like alot! she had 3 concerts that day)(And another 3 today!) but it was definately above 500 million fans+ . Oh and Abby she turned into a Mikazukitchi! That moon faced Tama. Edit: Text guide is I am black, However Kurmametchi is black only when mentioned, Kiki is red, and Abby is pink.

Mikazukitchi_blue.PNG
See isn't she cute. Now this is an Ok care character and I got it cuz of school I kinda neglected her Sorry Abby! Anyways either way she is cute and I am glad to have something different not like another Shelltchi like Pasta was. Anyways Stats Now:

Abby: (Tamago)

Sex: Female

Weight:35 lbs (10 lbs overweight)

Generation: 2G

Hungry: 5 out of 5 hearts full

Happy: 3 out of 5 hearts full

Training: about 12

Friendship: full 6 out of 6 hearts full

Character: Mikazukitchi (Ok care character)

Kiki:(music star)

Player:

Sex: 4 years old

Weight: 25lbs(0 lbs overweight)

Hungry: 4 out of 4 hearts full

Happy:4 out of 4 hearts full

Stress: 08

All stats maxed out(AKA tone, rythem, original, Maxed out at 999)

Music Played: Pop Music (Thank Gawd! she used to play Latin music. Nothing wrong with Latin music I just wanted her to play something else)

Character: Mimitchi (Good care character)

Generation: 1G

Band:

Name: Flakers (Inside Joke only Tamachat friends and my best friend irl get it)

Members:

Kiki (Mimitchi) ~ Lead Singer

Daniel (KuroMametchi) ~ Plays the Piano

Dino (Robotchi) ~ Plays the Wild Guitar

Fans:103,628,277 (used to be like 603 million but it dropped ,oddly enough, after our last concert)

I think daniel likes her. I saw though it ever since he was a kikitchi!

Not True! we are just FRIENDS!

Uh huh sure I see the wway you look at each other. What is it about my Tamas that they like Kuromametchi so much!

Who wouldn't like him? Look at him!

Well I am a dude #1, #2 Straight , and #3 Not a Tamagotchi! So I don't really know

I DO NOT LIKE HIM!

Ok. Yeah I am sure that's True

**Matthew Recalls a Situation** (kurmametchi is black now)

Hello Kiki How are you today!

Me!?! Oh me Hahaha I am fine.... (acting like a love crazed idiot)

Ok cool.

OH yeah um...... How are you (Still acting like a love crazed idiot)

I am fine! I need to clean the inside of my Piano **Opens the top** OMG A mouse in there!

Eeek! **screamed Kiki**

Hahaha just kidding get it cuz Jerry hides in there from Tom and Jerry. Lol sorry my owner watches that alot.

OH AHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT IS SO FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG!! OWWW I GOT A CRAMP. etc. (Continues laughing)

**End of FlashBack** (kuromametchi is no longer black.

The black text is kuromametchi the red is Kiki.. and the purple text is Abby(Only in the recall situation place)

No... No it wasn't... you know it too.

I DO NOT LIKE YOU! DO NOT ANNOUNCE I LIKE THIS ON TAMATALK LIKE THAT!

You clearly do like him though you need to tell him if you want to be with him

I DO NOT LIKE HIM NOR DO I WANT TO BE WITH HIM!

Ok so it would be fine if I tell Dino you want to date him .

NOOO! He is a Robotchi, Not my type!

I think he is a kinda cute tamagotchi!

He plays the guitar, He has tatoos, He is not interested in dating! He is not a good influence on any child! I would never date him.

I know that Abby you would never date him cuz you are never gonna Date!

I will date when I feel like it and you won't stop me.

Ok fine. I will give you this one. But only cuz I let your mom go on a date when she was your age. But you cannot go to club pop like she did! No alchohol for you you are too young. I am still not sure she didn't drink that. Also I must supervise all your dates. Until you are an adult! Then I won't have to supervise your dates anymore.... but I still will.

Thats not right.

My Tamagotchi Machine my rules!

That is stupid

I know right.

Hey I have a right to know who you are dating and when. We are family, Thats all that matters to me and I love you two. anyways we should let Tamatalk go now Bye guys! Sorry about the lack of pictures today.

Bye!

Bye!

Last edited by a moderator:
So many Kikis! I'm Kiki! I've got a Tama named Kiki! Kuchi has a Tama named Kiki! TicTax mentions Kiki in her siggy! AND ON MAH ID L, ME GOT KIKITCHI!

On my Nano, me has Moriritchi.

I'm too lazy to write a conversation. I'm tired, my back hurts, and I want some chocolate pie.

Sorry, I've been lazy. Anyways, Feliks 2 (you know what, I'll just refer to him as Feliks from now on... when referring to the other Feliks, I'll call him Feliks 1 xDD) had the EXACT same growth pattern as Feliks 1; Kuchitamatchi, Nonopotchi, Tarakotchi. He has a band called Totally (Yes, his band IS called Totally. It's the first thing to come to my head) with an Onputchi named Elaine and a Makiko named Thu. But they are a fail band and have not passed the judges yet.

WE FAILED MISERABLY! They gave us all X's!

Yeah, I can imagine how that feels.

Hey Teri, I noticed that when you saw me this morning, you had tears in your eyes... don't you like my character?

Feliks, I like all tama characters. It's just, when I saw you this morning, I was reminded of Feliks 1 and I miss him so much!

Wait, I look exactly like the tama I was named after?!

Yep. Go look in Memory if you don't believe me.

'K *looks in memory* Woah, that's freaky! Will Totally be as awesome as Awesome one day?

Oh, they weren't THAT awesome! They'd only just passed the judges recently.

Oh. Then it's my goal to make Totally be AWESOMER than Awesome!

Yeah, good luck with that... Anyways, byeeee for now!!!

~Teri and Feliks

Aww Feliks you make me cry too I miss him! I still remember the night in the hot tub that was awesome

Kiki: I was with him in the hot tub not you

Shut up Kiki nobody likes you except for me but I don't like you really I am just trying to make you think I don't like you... I mean uh Do like you xD ( when my dogggy got pregnant and the puppies would bark I would yell at them "Shut the Hell up Nobody Likes you" I was just joking I loved those puppies but I thought it was fun to yell (those puppies know I loved them one of them hurt his eye and I nursed it back to normal. Litterally there was a 45% chance he would lose his eye I took care of him I held that puppy down and forced him to eat his peant butter glob of pills, he would eat the peanut butter and leave the pill xD. I also applied droplets on him every hour I stayed up a whole 3 nights just to do it I was so exhausted after that. I also missed my friends Birthday party to take care of him so long story shorter I really did love him.)

Abby: Boring!

Shut the Filguv up Abby

Kiki: Filguv Really?!?

Yes it is Kinda a tamachat joke me and </html> made up xDDD or well his little Bro and him alongside an Oshawott plush.

Your odd...

Yeah really you are

What did I say you two. Shut the filguv up! (Filguv- Has absolutely no meaning whatsoever can be used in many terms, As an Adjective a Noun a Decloration I said everything. It is like a sentence enhancer except it isn't a bad word xDDD spongebob humor)

He really embarasses me.

Shut up kiki or I will kill you tomorrow

Anymore than you have been doing lately You neglect me ALOT!

Be quiet Kiki you have it a whole lot better than I do. due to my Machine size he doesn't take care of me as often as he does you during the day.

-_- shes right it is not normal for a kid to hold his Pencil box up and stare into it obsessively pushing random buttons, At least with kiki I can check her under my desk and only the midget in the corner notices me but he is too scared to talk because he doesn't exist and only England can see him.... I made him up btw.

Oh yeah btw I think you should stop that people find you weird with your hands under your desk and you looking down.

Ok Be quiet kiki I am now going to change the subject to something that embarrasses you! Have you asked out Daniel yet

Bye Tamatalk!

***--- Kiki clicks Post button---***

Edit: WAIT WE FORGOT STATS!

Kiki:

Player:

Sex: Female

Weight: 25 lbs

Hungry and Happy are full

Stress: 04

All the stats are maxed out at 999

Type of music: Hip Hop

Money: 20,474,670

Band:

Hip Hop Music

Fans: It dropped alot 199,688,374

Daniel (KuroMametchi) Piano

Dino: (Robotchi) Wild Guitar

Kiki: (Mimitchi) Karaoke Machine

Married: No

She got two Marrige proposals today one was from a Tarakotchi and the other was from a Togetchi… Kiki said no to both.

Abby:

Weight: 20lbs

Generation: 2G

Hungry and Happy are at both 4 out of 5 hearts full.

Training hasn’t changed

Friendship is still full

Character: Kunoitchi

***---Kiki Clicks post again---***

Tama Mail For IHATEME!!!!!! ALSO FOR JOE!!!!!!

Dear Joe,

Wanna dance?.

Sincerly,

Your Love. <3

Dear Love,

WHO ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!??????????.

Sincerly,

Joe

Dear IHATEME,

Can I choose the dance moves for the band?

Sincerly,

Louis

Dear Louis,

I'm sorry, but no.

Sincerly,

IHATEME

*reads answers* WHY NOT IHATEME!

'Cause. *shrugs*

Yawn......... Do I get family access to concerts?

Yeah! Of course!

He better.

Bye!

Lyssie

IHATEME

Joe

Well, nothing much to report really, Totally is still a fail band. I think I might do some band practises and play some games to get skill pointis up xD

I don't wanna be in a fail band!

Yes, Feliks, I know. Oh yeah, he also got a wig from the king!

I wanna use the wig soon!

Okay, Feliks. When we use it, I'll take a pic of Feliks with it and put it on here. Anything else you wanna say, Feliks?

Um... Nope!

O...kay then? I wonder what that was about... Byeeee for now!!!

~Teri and Feliks

W00T! IHATEME IS MARRIED TO A CHAMAMETCHI! I have started pixelating tamas as I get them so I can make a pixel v6 growth chart.Taking joe to the date place. Ringotchi?YES!!!!!!

Chamametchi=Orange

Baby girl= gold

Ringotchi=dark blue

*all* HELLO!

I love my new wife and kid. I also just need to pass 1 more judge.

You can do in honey! (My name is Maddy)

GOO! (Her name is Morgan)

It'll be a snap for you!

YEAH! (My name is Mary)

TAMA MAIL FOR ME?

Dear Lyssie,

You should really have pics.

Signed

Me

Bye!

Lyssie

IHATEME

Joe

Maddy

Mary

Morgan

Sorry for not posting in a while :( I have been busy. Last night Kiki left me with a wonderful baby boy I named Adam after the lead singer in one of my favorite bands(Maroon 5). I skipped school today because Wednesday is our last day and I don't have any homework this week. So I will be able to care for him full time now. I hope Kiki is doing the Yes Dance in Heaven with Pasta. Anyways Adam is fine he is a Kuchitamatchi. And as far as Abbigail goes nothing to report. Married to a Tarakotchi(I wish it was Feliks) No baby yet but shes expecting. She has not told me she is pregers yet but I can tell because she has a baby bump. Yep thats it sorry for no updating in a few days No pics today.

Adam:Hello! I am Adam

Yes this is adam. anyways we really need to go

Abby:Bye

Well, Totally just had an audition and failed!

That judge on the left must hate us or something!

It feels like that now Feliks, but one day you guys will pass. I know it. You can't be failed forever!

I guess you're right... but I wanna be freaking rich and famous and get awards!

I know, who doesn't want to be rich and famous anyways?

Exactly!

Look, Feliks 1 and his band didn't pass for a while, but eventually they did. I'm sure you guys will be the same.

Yeah, I guess so...

Well, byeeee for now!

~Teri and Feliks

Well, sometime last night, Totally FINALLY got their pro debut! I knew they wouldn't be a failure forever. Their ranking atm is 71st but it changes like every minute or something. Surprisingly enough, Feliks still isn't married!

ZzZzZzZz

And yes, he's asleep, it's almost half past 9 here and he went to sleep at 9pm. Well, byeeee for now!!! Hopefully a more exciting update tomorrow!

~Teri and Feliks

Ok I am sorry for not logging in a while. I think I am gonna be done after this post. At least until I get back into it. Anywho Kiki left a while ago she left me with a baby boy I named him adam after the lead singer of my favorite band. I named his band Maroon 5 after one of my favorite bands. He just passed the Judges today! he is a tosakatchi! I am so proud! I drew him too. I had to download a new drawing program is cuz GIMP stopped working on me D: anyways here is the pic I drew

Adamcongrats.png

This is sorta a bad drawing I did it quickly it took me like an hourish to draw so yeah that was pretty quick Oh and that little dot under his mouth was my brush xD this is a screen shot I took of me drawing it. (Took a screen shot cuz I am a noob at this new program and could not find the input word thing and I know where it was on paint.

Anyways Adam is Tosakatchi. I did not mean to take bad care of him. I think it happened cuz I slept in alot. Sorry Adam.

That's ok I forgive you.

Oh and Abby left me. Poor Abby no one liked her like they did Pasta and Kiki.

That is not a nice thing to say.

Sorry -_- Her daughter is a wonderful little Belltchi today! I made sure to wake up early this morning so I could make sure she wouldn't get any care misses.

Aww thanks!

No problem! Now time for stats. OK :D

What is her name?

Her name? Is umm. Is umm idk let me think of one.

Yey! I am getting a Name!

I think Imma name her Adriene... I looked on google and it means Water and I like water

Um Ok o_O

Why Adriene? o_O

Why not Adriene?

As a wise Tamagotchi once said "Do not question the rich and famous"

OMG are you quoting Brook.

What did I say do not question the rich and famous. I am very rich I have half of my mommy's money she had 50 million dollars when she died. I am very famous Number 4 rank... Therefor DO NOT QUESTION ME!

Geex Louiz fine You pick a name for her then!

How about Chloe?

Umm sure?

Oooh! I love that name!

Ok Chloe it is anyways bye tamatalk!

Bye!

Bye!

Edit: There goes My ADD again I totally forgot the stats xD here they are

Adam:

Weight: 21lbs

Hungry and happy full

stress: 16

Tone: 496

Rythm: 627

Original: 429

Music Rock and roll

Gen:2

Money: 24 million something

Mate 1:Elaine(Female) Mimitchi Drums

Mate 2: John(Male) Gozarutchi piano

Adam: Wild Guitar(Male) Tosakatchi

Band Status: Pro Debut

Stats about band are on the drawing the 30 million number is the number of Fans.

Chloe:

0 years

10lbs

3rd Generation

Female

Belltchi

Hungry 4 out of 5

Happy Full

Training: 3 points

Friendship 4 out of 6

Ok bye guys!

'K so Feliks got married to a Chantotchi today, they have a baby boy!

Yeah, and hopefully we win an award before...

Yeah, Feliks, I know what you're gonna say. You might get something tomorrow night, but you're only at 6th ranking right now.

Yeah I know. But I'm still freaking rich and famous!

What, Feliks, don't become like Brook, because Brook is Brook, and you are Feliks, and therefore you can't be Brook, only Feliks.

Psycho much, all I said was that I'm rich and famous! Who's Brook anyways?

You know what, read back and find out for yourself.

After I do my concert with my band! *leaves to do concert*

*sigh* Well, byeeee for now!!!

~Teri and Feliks

'K guys, I'm out of this log. Feliks left/died today. ;-; I'm too sad to run my Music Star now so I took the battery out.

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/181216-goodbye-feliks-2-%3B-%3B/ Here's his memorial

Now, for the last picture I ever took of Feliks:

RIPFeliks-.jpg

I hope you can see, that was with his wig, before he got married.

R.I.P Feliks (2)

Byeeee forever from this log! I'll still log in my other log.

~Teri

Me: Okay. Well, Brook left ages ago. I miss her :< anyway-*gets cut off*

Isabella: HEY IM HERE! ME! AND ME ONLY, NO OTHER TAMAS, JUST ME!!!!

Me: Holy crap are you hyper or what.

Isabella: I am an iDL. 0 years old. A Choribotchi.
isabella.jpg
I weigh 7 grams. Happiness and hungry meters are both full. Nice to meet everyone.

Me: What's with the sudden mood change?

Isabella: I do not know what you're talking about. *attention beep*

Me: What?

Isabella: FEED ME! NOW. I WANT FOOD BECAUSE FOOD IS NECESSARY. I NEED FOOD RIGHT NOW! OR ELSE I'LL DIE AND THEN EVERYONE WILL BE REALLY SAD BECAUSE I AM COOL.

Me: o______O *feeds*

Isabella: Why, thank you. I appreciate it.

Me: *yawns*

Isabella: *sticks a tv remote in my mouth* LET ME WATCH TV

Me: What the heck? *washes mouth and remote*

Isabella: .....Now....or else you will pay

Me: O-okay..

Isabella: :3

Me: *turns on the tv*

Isabella: I WANT TO WATCH NETFLIX. NOW!

Me: Do you want to watch Hetalia

Isabella: I dunno what that is but okay

-5 minutes later-

Isabella: What the heck did i just watch. Whatever that was, it was AWESOME.

Me: Im gonna end this now.

Isabella: CORN FLAKES

Me:.... o.o

Sorry. Tamas paused. *goes and gets tamas* BTW IF YOU DON'T HAVE A TOONTOWN ACCOUNT MAKE ONE. IF YOU DO FIND MARALYN AND FRIEND HER! I WILL ALWAYS BE ON NUTTYWOOD! JUST SEARCH TOONTOWN DOWNLOAD TO DOWNLOAD IT.

*UNPAUSES TAMAS* Hi Megan! (I changed her name) Hi Joe! Hi Mary! Hi Boy I'm Going To Call Deven. YOU WILL MARRY!

I suppose I am still Logging! I don't know I just feel like doing it. Anywho Not much has changed. Well a little has but not much. Anywho Adam is still here not sure how long ago I last logged, and Chloe is now a teenager. Anywho COMMENCING LOG IN 5. 4. 3. 2. ACTION!!!

Adam~

Weight:21

Hungry:4

Happy:3

Stress:20

Tone:837

Rhythm:999

Original:824

Music Type:R&B Music

Generation:2

Money:31,013,930(Got his first Paycheck Today xD )

Character:Tosakatchi

Band:

Band Name:Maroon 5

Person 1: Adam/Tosakatchi/Wild Guitar

Person 2: Elaine/Mimitchi/Drums

Person 3: John/Gozarutchi/Paino (I swear to God he used to be a she I think it is a glitch o_O )

Fans: 475,853,022

Awards: 4/ Rock' N' Roll, Latin Music, Pop Music, Hip Hop (He only earned the Rock' N' Roll one)

Chloe~

Weight:25(Will get it back down to 20 in a minute)

Generation:3

Hungry:5

Happy:5

Training:9

Friendship:6

Character:Shelltchi

Yup that's it! I am so proud of Adam he has done well for himself.

Yup he has. I know the number one ranked Music Star! Can we take Pictures together I had this idea last night to sell them that way I can become rich, then I can get into singing and become famous too! STARDOM HERE I COME.

Your a Tamago not a Music Star... therefore you cannot become a Music Star.

Why Not I became one!

Yeah he became one!

Yeah but his machine is called Music Star therefore he is equipped with these things.

So your saying I only became Rich and Famous because of the machine I am in?

Well Yes and No... Not all Tamas in the Music Star machine become Music Stars, Some never even pass the judges.

So she can become a Music Star.

No her machine is a Tamago... I swear we are going in circles with this one.

So all I have to do is pass the Judges... Then I can become a Music Star?

*sigh* Yes Whatever.. I am sure you could I'll ask Adam to promote you. It seemed to work for that Justin Beaver kid.

Will do you will be rich and famous Chloe!

Yey! ~<3

*sigh* Whatever. Anywho We got to go so bye now.

Awbye guys DDD:

Bye cya later

*--------End-----Of-----Transmission--------*

omg I have forgotten about this log! so I now have a happy teen on my entama!
IMG_0131-1.jpg
(omg why do I love the smile on his face why xD)

Ok I accidentally confused the dates and started my V3's early so Here I am logging early! Anywho I started up my v3's and the result was one baby girl and one baby boy. Unfortunately I had to

restart the tama due to the parent not leaving last night(Which I found odd) and I really wanted to take part in the v3 hatch so I uhh I reset it. It was only on generation one anyways loool. SO I started my New v3 as well as my old one. My new one I just clicked download the last generation went all the way to 7G's so I decided to keep that one there. Can't let 7 generations go to waste.So Now I have a two a baby boy and a baby girl. The girl's name is Krissy she is a child right now, and the boy's name is Sam I didn't name him btw, but I like the name. Anyways I took pics as anyone should do in a celebratory log. Now here will be stats, and pics :D . Btw if you could leave feedback on my log I would really love that, you know just to make sure people actually read it. Also if you want to you can PM me tips on how to make my log better. I seriously would love both of those things. :D Ok I seriously need to get to the stats now.

Sam~

Hungry: full

Happy: full

Training: 1 point

Weight:10 lbs

Generation: 7G

HNI_0096.jpg

HNI_0098.jpg

Krissy~

Hungry: 2 out of 4

Happy: 3 out of 4

Training: 1 point

Weight: 10lbs

HNI_0097.jpg

HNI_0099.jpg

Ok I need to feed and work on Krissy will do that as soon as I'm done logging.

Krissy: Hello TamaTalk, Tumblr. Matt won't this be posted at both places?

Umm Yes it will that is why I am adding your name in front cuz on Tumblr you can't add colors to your posts.

Sam: I knew it.

Krissy: Oh ok cool. This is weird, I have never been online before.

Sam: You better get used to it your whole life will be logged online.

Krissy: Wow.. thats weird.

Yes yes it is. I would die if my whole life was logged... which is why I don't keep a journal or diary or whatever.

Sam: Uh huh okay can we talk about Hetalia instead.

Krissy: I like hetalia but I don't think we should talk about that now.

You have only seen one episode of Hetalia you barely know anyone!

Sam: Ptchh Still that doesn't mean we cant talk about it

Not now. Guess what!

Sam: Chicken Butt! You know why...

Krissy: Your so immature! You know why cuz your butts dry yeah yeah yeah.

**mumbles to himself "I was just gonna say that we are having a nice lovely dinner later tonight while watching hetalia and maybe even eating scones"**

Sam: Shup up Krissy! I was just Joking around!

Ok calm down. xD really.

Krissy: **Throws an apple at Sam**

Sam: **Throws England's scone at Krissy**

Krissy: EWWW! It's Petrified couch stuffing!

LOL! No that is the twats scones it was a recipe passed down from his "mumzy"?

Krissy: o.o that is a scone...

Sam: I thought it was petrified couch stuffing too... that's why I threw it

Ok Now I should go before I get a call from Funimation saying "Hey your ripping us off in your log" Whuut! anyways bye guys.

Sam: Bye Tamatalk/Tumblr

Krissy: Adios Tamatalk and Tumblr see you tomorrow. **Throws Englands scone back at Sam**

Hey! stop fighting... What am I gonna do with you two, Anyways bye guys.

Edit: I had to edit this because I got so distracted with Sam, and Krissy's banter I forgot to add the pictures xD

Krissy: That's because Sam is annoying!

Sam: NU UH! Krissy you are annoying because I'm rubber and your glue anything you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

Krissy: Where did you find that comeback the 80's

CUT IT OUT! Seriously stop fighting Pictures now I added some under the stats log for them. one as a baby then one as a child I will add the pictures I took of the together under this.

HNI_0100.jpg

HNI_0094.jpg

Oldie. Forgot her name. Her new name, Adriene. I'll update when they wake!

Edit. not posting ever again in this log. When I have babies I will start a new log. By now my old one should be closed. I don't like having to search to find my own posts.

Latest posts

Back