THE BEST WAY EVER TO HIDE YOUR TAM!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya ant to know how i hide mine...i say it the new orginizer by the tama factory... but it isnt really...i say the tama is the screen saver . lol.,.,., :)

id like to add some imput to this...

DONT do that to a SCHOOL book... lol

Go to the doller store or a garage sale and get one there.. lol :) :)

we as such aarent allowed but meh

as along as your not caught during class useing it MOST of the tiem teachers dont care

Veryy Nicee Ideaa!

Yuu Smartical Personn HaHa ;]]

Butt i Finkk Im Gunna Tryy Thee Necklacee Trick Umm i Roughly Knoww Howw Too Do It Butt It Wouldd

Bee Good If Somee Onee Cann Likee Add Mee Than Send Me a Messagee On Howw Too Doo It That

Would Bee Awesomee Loove Yuu All Tama Peoplee! Woot 4 Yuu's

Namee:Alana

Growth: Adult

Gen: 1

Thee Actualy Tama: :)

What I did with my V-pet was:

1: during 4th grade I would keep my tamas & Nano pet on pause or asleep in my locker

then at snack I could take it out.

2: At Music/Art I would get my Nano Pet a clip it to my belt loop and hid it in my pocket :furawatchi:

That is a pretty good idea if you like to waste paper. Hers what i do. I get a clip neckless. then i clip it on the ring of my tama. I wear it like a neckless under my shirt and..wala!every few minutes i check on it. Ive never been caught.
yeah i quoted that becouse: how do you hide the outline of your tama in you shirt? i mean like it'll be a big tama shaped bulge (sorry i'm a meanie)

Hey all,

At school what I do is keep it in a safe place (for example of coat pocket or the idea of having a necklace works well) and every so often (say every lesson) I just put my hand in and operate it. I don't have to see what I'm doing so I press the toilet icon anyway and give it a piece of food. By lunch time I would play a game with it just to keep it happy and then after school spend more time with it to get the stats healthy again.

I also do a propar check in the toilets!

Using these methords I managed to get mine to generation 14 then the battery went :(

Good luck!! :)

my school doesn't mind if we bring tamas, last year I had a tamagotchi necklace, with about 5 tamas on it over my shirt! But 4 every1 else, I have a few ideas:
1. If you wear long sleeves, make a tame braclet.

2. you can buy these stuffed animal pencil cases, put it in there

3. bring a water bottle, but put ur tama in it

4. if you can't bring tamas then I doubt you can bring nintendos, but if you can put is in a ninteno case

5. put them in a medicine bottle

6. put them in a tissue box

7. put them under ur hat

8. if you have long pants, in ur socks

9. in ur lunch bag

10.in a crayon box :)
You are so lucky!

That's cool!

My bookbag kinda already has that!

Not meant to hide tama's...however.

mametchi :wacko:

GLAD YOU CAME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
b4 we start:kids are always being caught with tams at school,hiding it in purses,wallats pockets,well thats pretty stupid,obvius that its in there....well no more of that! this is the SMART way to hid a tama!!!!!

you will need:

a thick not to big book or notebook

knife (if your under 12 have a parent do it)

open the book on the first or second page.take the knife and cut out a square in the middle (big enough for a tam or 2) take out the cut out pages and there you have it!!!!!this doesnt have to be only for tams
That would ruin the book :)

GLAD YOU CAME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
b4 we start:kids are always being caught with tams at school,hiding it in purses,wallats pockets,well thats pretty stupid,obvius that its in there....well no more of that! this is the SMART way to hid a tama!!!!!

you will need:

a thick not to big book or notebook

knife (if your under 12 have a parent do it)

open the book on the first or second page.take the knife and cut out a square in the middle (big enough for a tam or 2) take out the cut out pages and there you have it!!!!!this doesnt have to be only for tams
Responce to the description : calm down!

----

Good tip. I'd like to add on to that if you don't mind. ( make sure its a book you dont care about alot. )

this is what i do

1. put it on the time and when a teacher asks what it is tell them it is your watch

2.if you have a necklace put your tama on there with a bunch of keys and all that stuff

but of coarse my school dont care....we can use cell phones in front of the teachers..... :furawatchi:

Latest posts

Back