THE BEST WAY EVER TO HIDE YOUR TAM!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is what i do
1. put it on the time and when a teacher asks what it is tell them it is your watch

2.if you have a necklace put your tama on there with a bunch of keys and all that stuff

but of coarse my school dont care....we can use cell phones in front of the teachers..... :D
1. Good Idea. I like that one. I will use that. Hopefully non of my teachers will see it though. Also , there is this boy who sits next to me in Science and he knows what they are. If I say its a time watch , he'll probably say , " NO! ITS A TAMAGOTCHI PET!" . busted ... xD But ... ... .. he likes me , i'm sure i can convince him not to do that to me.

2. Wouldn't that be a lanyard? maybe you can bring a lanyard and tuck it in your shirt. :furawatchi:

That is a pretty good idea if you like to waste paper. Hers what i do. I get a clip neckless. then i clip it on the ring of my tama. I wear it like a neckless under my shirt and..wala!every few minutes i check on it. Ive never been caught.
thats what i do.

Oh, an Tamadawnwolf, what do you mean by "extended schedule" and you have PE? In my school PE is one of the regular everyday classes (unless you are in Health at the time or you have Stuy Release cuz you're in school sports).
At my school, if we have extended schedule, it5 means we have 4 periods that day, and it's longer than normal. you have less tome to go to your locker.

Also, for PE, At my School, it includes Swimming, so if you cannot check on it, it may die. I believe we have lockers, but still, if its extended, there's a problem...

Good tips, what I always do though is I made a [secret compartment] in a hoodie of mine. when you unzipper and look inside I stitched a big old pocket in there just for my tamas, no one will ever know :huh:

Nice idea, but think about it. One mans trash is another mans treasure. Just because you don't like the book doesn't mean someone else doesn't either. Besides, carrying around a book all day isn't fun ;]

All together, good ideas, but not so good either. If you aren't allowed to take a Tamagotchi to school, don't. Education is more important.

I managed to raise six Tamagotchi at once during school. Pausing none on them, I don't switch classes, I mean, I do but all of my books are in the same desk, no moving them. There is this tray in my desk for all of my pens and pencils, I would line them up there and check on them every once and awhile. They all lived to about the 4th generation when their battery died and I was forced to go buy six new ones, which meant I was broke. Most of those were debugged, so I could fast forward them if I felt needed. I aslo wore my hoodies and hid them in the poket where I could connect, play and feed them without being seen. I would still do that today but out school wouldn't let us do that if we tried, only because they are banned. Although, some kids do still bring them. I wouldn't unless I was allowed. Only because I don't like aving things taken away from me, like my cell phone was almost.

So all in all, it's a bad idea to bring your Tamagotchi(s) to school at all, yet alone hide them while using them when you should be learning.

Crow~

Some of those ideas are a little far-fetched. If you aren't allowed to have tamas in school, then you really shouldn't, but if you must, what's the big deal about putting them in your pocket book (if you're a girl) or a big baggy pocket (for a guy) and checking it every so often? No need to bring in anything else special like a hat (which we aren't even allowed to wear in school). And, lugging around a book all day is sorta annoying. And a teacher can get suspicious as to why you bring two objects to write in, you write in one, and you are always looking at the other. After a while, a teacher will realize that you are doing something that you aren't allowed to do.

Lastly, make sure you are paying attention to classwork and not playing with your tamagotchis! Check them during lunch or something! Better yet, just leave them home! You can set it to night so you don't have to pause and when you get home, set the time back and play with it! Just make sure you don't miss important information from school if you do decide to bring them.

Tama Mama,

hope I helped.

Last edited by a moderator:
one time, there was periods of time when lockers were raided and suff stolen by other students. So when my friend told me i said i had to go to the toilet but i actually went to my locker. there was just my text book and a tama in there. I took the tama back to lesson with me but it was PE! I didn't have my bag and i was in shorts that didn't have pockets. I spent the whole lesson with a tama stuck to my hip. (i put it on my side and pulled my shorts right up)

oh the pain... oh the shame.... oh my tama.... :D ;)

when i bring my tama 2 school, i keep it inside my desk (w the sound off) & i just pull the desk open a little bit so i can c my tamagotchi.

So you guys think that's hard, ok lets see if you can solve my conundrum. Lets just say im way too old to have a tama but i just love em and well high school can be brutal enough as it is and it will be much more if everyone knew i had a tama. Would teachers care if i used it? As long as not in class im pretty shure not, then again they suspend you for having a cellphone. My desk are not hollows so i cant store thing in it. I have backpack in the same seat for my six periods. Each periods takes 50 mins and u get three in a row no stop only for the teachers who are the ones that move from classroom to classroom. hose few minutes sometimes 3 sometimes 10 students walk around and talk in the classroom so there the best time to check up on it. Question is, how? I cant let anyone see me that for shure. Now after the three periods i have lunch with is perfect to check up on in stall. The i have another three clases in a row and that it for the day. Keep in mind I use uniform: short sleeved polo shirt, khaki pants, belt, shoes. I have P.E. thursdays and thats wearing some sweat shorts and a t shirt all day. it has one pocket in the back where u normally place a wallet. Jackets could be viable some days but its just too hot to always use. So by now i think best is to pause but thats just whacks the time and growth. Well maybe I can emorize the buttons but i just hope it works. If you have any tips id be happy to hear em. As you can see keeping a tama as you grow up is haard. Thanks if you read this to the end haha and hope for many good tips

Urs Truly,

Desperate Brian who x-mas vacations ended too soon

This is a clever idea, but I don't want to waste paper. Plus, what if someone opens it? 'MISS! There's a hole in (name here)'s BOOK!'. Hehe. :chohimetchi:
~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX
just put the hole some were in the middle with wighting at the front and say its ur diary whill the sound is off then go to the toilets 'MISS (PESONS NAME) WONT LET ME READ HER DAIRY' lol :(

7. put them under ur hat
It may fall out. But if it has a pocket, then yes.

I wear a school uniform with two front pockets on my lap. So when I'm done with a seatwork when the teacher isn't looking, I check on mine. I keep it in one of my pockets and I've done it last week. :unsure:

But I think I need to buy a small, cheap coin purse to put it in so it won't get scratched much.

The idea of hiding it in a book/notebook is ok, but I'm worried about the waste of paper. Doodle or write on the remaining spaces, perhaps?

how about trying to make it to an accessory like the necklace idea or if your bagpack has a zipper, just buy a yarn or string theninsert the string/yarn to the metalic circle thing then insert the other part of the string/yarn to the hole on the thing on the zipper that you pull to open/close the bag then you tie it or if you have an I.D. with strap then tie your Tamagotchi to your I.D. strap.

I would just cover up the name and put it on clock mode and cover up the buttons, she/he will think it a clock

umm i have an idea that is free, u never get caught(unless u sit by realy nosy peeple) get a sweater, and cover yur arms up while u care for it! keep the sound off too.(that helps a lot) ;)

[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

I'm in high school, so normally I simply keep a pencil case in my backpack with my Tamagotchi within it. I open the case in my backpack, so that nobody really sees, and I'm all set [:

I remember in elementary school and middle school, we weren't allowed to carry around backpacks. I guess if you had a fabric pencil case, this idea could still work, somewhat.

Okay so I found a completely new way to hide your tama if like me, you are made to wear a uniform to school.

Take your tie (bear with me lol) and tuck your tama inside the point of it-- it is held in by the piece of material inside the tie. Whenever you need to check it or whatever just pop it slightly out of the tie and then back in. :)

Other than that...just use pockets. Quite an obvious choice actually? hehe ;)

Quote Post

Member Profile

Well, I carry a purse everyday with all of my pencils, perfume, money, phone, etc everywhere with me sooo.....I just put it in there. Plus, no one in my school knows what a tamagotchi IS. Plus, I can't carry a big notebook with me everywhere I go; I already have about 3+ pounds to carry to each class.....

oh my! most oftose items are banned at my school- no, perfume,tamas,phones,purses.... i showed my teacher last year(my tama) and she went and got it banned! And i bought a tama house, cuz all my friends had some, andthey stayed in my tama house... :)

Latest posts

Back