THE BEST WAY EVER TO HIDE YOUR TAM!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just put the chain on the buckle of my trousers and my school jumper hides it. I just check it under my desk and the teacher doesnt suspect anything! Thats a good idea if ur teacher gets really angry when she see's tamas but mine doesnt really care. ;)

my teacher will take away the book. ^_^

i keep it in my purse, then i just pretend like im checking the time...

or..what i used to do, was just keep it outside the purse, the teacher never takes it away...

thats why i love high school XD

i had another idea i had last year but i forgot

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
THats pretty gd! but i normally put mine in my bag and w8 till its hometime and play with it in the car. Mines envolving in2 a mame family 2moz! :D

ty anyway im sure its gd 2 those other tama lovers! B)

Tamagirlemmax :eek:

(p.s pm me! i need sum m8s!)

lol i put it in my desk and play it when my teacher is not looking or if i am in french i just hide it in my lap! B) :eek:

I just keep mine in my pocket and ask to go to the toilet.

I just check on mine like that...

But great idea anyway! ^_^ :D :hitodetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty cool idea! :) I have a V3 (lost it x( ) and a V4, that I just dug out yesterday, and started all over. (If only they could be a trend again. . .)

Methods I use:

1) I have a lanyard, you know, a necklace thing? That works pretty well, but I don't usually wear it, because being in grade 8 and having a tama under your shirt isn't that flattering. *ahem* :D

2) I usually keep it in my pocket, with the volume off of course.

3) I've actually made an anklet and put my tama there, and it works good with high-top shoes.

;)

another good idead is to leave it off sound and check on it every reccess in your backpack. if you dont have recess do it at lunch if you dont have lunch then why r u at school?????????hmmm>>>>>>>> oh or you can remeber the sleeping time and set it to that and leave it at home

GLAD YOU CAME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
b4 we start:kids are always being caught with tams at school,hiding it in purses,wallats pockets,well thats pretty stupid,obvius that its in there....well no more of that! this is the SMART way to hid a tama!!!!!

you will need:

a thick not to big book or notebook

knife (if your under 12 have a parent do it)

open the book on the first or second page.take the knife and cut out a square in the middle (big enough for a tam or 2) take out the cut out pages and there you have it!!!!!this doesnt have to be only for tams
but that wastes a TON of paper!

lol i hide my tama v5 in my secret compartment in my backpack and i never get caught becuz its not like the teachers look through your backpack or anything :huh: :huh:

GLAD YOU CAME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
b4 we start:kids are always being caught with tams at school,hiding it in purses,wallats pockets,well thats pretty stupid,obvius that its in there....well no more of that! this is the SMART way to hid a tama!!!!!

you will need:

a thick not to big book or notebook

knife (if your under 12 have a parent do it)

open the book on the first or second page.take the knife and cut out a square in the middle (big enough for a tam or 2) take out the cut out pages and there you have it!!!!!this doesnt have to be only for tams
That is quite a good idea! I wear mine as a charm under my school shirt :huh: !

~*Danni~*

we can have phones in class at my school as long as they are in your pocket/pencil bag Etc. and off. the teachers arent allowed to take something from your pocket.

At my primary school I had it in my pocket and checked on it, but I got caught and my teacher banned tamas!!! AGHHHH!!!!!! ;)

But I'm in high school now and I don't bring it anymore, I leave it at home paused. It means it grows slower but hey :D

i keep mine in my pencil case and like pretend im getting a pencil out.

ANOTHER IDEA: if a teaacher sees it put it to clock mode and say its a clock =p LOL

Well my school does not care either but my math teacher hates them. So whenever she takes them up she hands them to our homeroom teacher who thinks they teach great responsiilty and she takes care of them for us thru out the whole day and at the end of the day she hands them back to us.

not for me cuz in my school they only let us go to our locker 3 times a day =/

Latest posts

Back