The Elite 16

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Cool!" Sarah grinned. "I've let my pokémon out to explore. What's your water/dragon anyways?"

"Cool!" Sarah grinned. "I've let my pokémon out to explore. What's your water/dragon anyways?" Sarah was trusted forward by the turning boat. "Looks like we've hit land. Yay." Sarah said sarcastically grabbing her bags.

"It's a Kingdra!" Zoë told Sarah, her gaze now shifting to the bag that rested against her hip. Inside were six Pokeballs, and inside each of those Pokeballs were her beloved dragon Pokemon. Hm... Zoë knew how much her Kingdra loved having a bit of freedom. As she spoke again, she reached inside the bag and rummaged a bit. "Yeah, my Kingdra likes having a swim too, though she doesn't exactly find anything useful for me."

"Well, I'd be complicated. No arms, I mean." Sarah jumped as the boat's ramp when down.

"Good point, but still..." Zoë said, standing up straight when she heard the boat's ramp hit solid ground. "Are we here already? Wow!" She smiled, walking off and tossing the lollipop into a bin she passed.

"But still....what?" Sarah asked rushing over to Zoë, narrowly missing the other members in their rush to land.

"I'm so terribly sorry, but I'm bored to death. Could I join this converstaion?" Exclaimed Raven to Sarah. "Oh, I'm so inpolite, my name is Raven Eris. I specialize in Dark Pokemon.""ice to meet you.

Fiore had been sound asleep for the entire boat ride, not even noticing they'd hit land until she was awoken by something poking at her leg. She attempted to brush it away only to get jumped on by her small pokemon. "Okay Lyra, I'll get up." She groaned then came to the realization that the boat was no longer moving and that most of the other members were already heading off the boat so she quickly made her was to the ramp with Lyra in her arms.

Cypher, went down to the land, and looked around. Crossing his arms, he began to walk to the big building where everyone would be staying for the night. He didn't know what to think of everyone yet. They were all different, a little weird but he was sure they would be alright once he got to know everyone.

Sarah followed the others to the lodge. They we each given a room and a room-mate. Sarah dumped her stuff in her room and claimed the top bunk of the bunk bed.

Cypher was now in his room, on the top bunk. He wondered who his room-mate would be.

The Badge

"Oh, I prefer the top bunk... I guess I can just take the bottom one," Said Raven. "So, did you see what your badge and Island look like? Mine is a gloomy dark one. And my badge looks like this" Raven showed Sarah the copies of all her badges, while she continued unpacking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoë glanced at her key's number, heading along to the room it said - and opening it to find Cypher. A boy. Blushing, she stammered "Uh, I think there's been some mistake..."

Cypher turned into a blush seeing Zoe. "Oh yeah, probably. What room number are you?"

Fiore looked back and forth between room numbers and the number on the keys she was given. She came to a door with the same number and looked down at Lyra cautiously before knocking to see if anyone was already in there. No answer. She pushed open the door and placed her bags at the end of one of the beds.

"Donno." Sarah said truthfully. "I'm going to get my pokémon." Sarah said walking out of the room, to go and find Hydra and Wish on the beach. To her relief they were both there, waiting for her. Hydra's bag was full of pearls and deep-sea-scales. "Good girls!" Sarah smiled at the pokémon.

Fiore grabbed one of her pokeballs, letting out a very happy Vesta, tail wagging and all. Crouching down in front of the happy pokemon, she placed Lyra upon her shoulder and patted Vesta. "Well then, shall we go and explore for a little while? You, me and Lyra. Who knows, maybe some of the others will be dong the same." Standing up, she reached for her violin and headed out the door with Vesta close behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back