The Elite 16

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"That sounds very... Depressing!" She sighed and said "Well make an app for the Pokegear so people will know where the ghosts are and you don't look like a weirdo."

She smiled and yawned. Her eyes getting heavy and her thoughts drifting off. "I-i am tired, night Cy." She touched his forehead and teleported him into his room on the top bunk above Ceto who was still cold. Fehl went to bed and turned off the lights. Sleeping like a baby. But before she did all this she locked her door.

Sarah eventually cried herself to sleep. Hydra lifted her onto her top bunk. And slept on the bottom bunk with Wish.

"Wait..." Cypher tried to say, but it was too late, he was back in his room. Truth is, Cypher didn't want her to make the app, he didn't want people knowing what he knew.

After passing back and forth between the cafeteria and outside to feed her Pokemon (and then herself) Zoë decided to call it a night. Heading back to her room, she knocked on the door a few times before entering, giving Cypher a small smile. "Hey, you okay?"

"Oh good. Pokemon all fed?" Zoë smiled, sitting down on her bed and taking her bag off. "I didn't see you in the cafeteria at all... then again, I was outside a lot."

"Oh, I was sitting in the back with the Phsyic trainer." Cypher explained.

"Cool. I haven't spoken to her much, but she seems nice." Zoë said, sliding underneath the cover on the bed. "Or am I completly wrong?" She laughed.

"She's different, one of those people you either hate or love. I haven't really decided which side I am though." Cypher said with a small laugh.

"I see." Zoë laughed again, lying back and tilting her head so she could still see Cypher. She yawned, running a hand through her hair. "I guess I'll just have to talk to her a bit more and decide for myself... if we ever get to leave our islands."

"Yeah, I was wondering about that myself." Cypher admitted. "Like, do we ever get to hang out with each other?"

"I suppose if challengers are slow..." Zoë mused, biting her lip and staring up at the ceiling. "But then again, the person you're trying to hang out with could have loads of challengers..." She yawned again. "Eh, I'll worry about it in the morning. Night, Cypher..."

Seeing as everyone's sleeping... timeskip!

Zoë was screaming in her sleep, curled up under the covers with her hands balled into fists. Not that anyone could see, but she was going through the worst nightmares she'd ever had...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back