The Elite 16

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's okay...Cypher?" Zoë sighed. "I... I think you should stay away from me."

Tamara soon felt lonely - so she snatched a purple pokeball from her belt.

She threw it high into the air - and came out was her silly little misty Gastly, Goofy. Tamara leapt towards the silly Gastly and pulled him into a tight hug - almost equal to power as a tackle. Tamara was off her feet and decided to attempt and find an exit in her mysterious surrounding area.

"Cyph, I think the nightmares get worse when Darkrai's near! I'm not having anyone else dragged into this!"

Zoë shook her head, getting up and changing the subject. "I need to get packed, get food and set off for my island."

"Well, I'll come with you. Our stuff is in the same room." Cypher told Zoe.

Hannah was on the upper deck it was nice and warm she was thinking what her Island would be like and what this journey might bring her. She was studying a book it was titled "A Guide to The Fire Type Trainer." She learned of the many ways she could help enhance her pokemon's skills like giving them Charcoal or the rare Flame Gem. "I would love to find one of those Gems." Her PokeGear rang, it was her mother. "Hey mom, it's nice to see you." said Hannah "How are you doing honey, have you arrived at your Island yet?" asked her Mother. "No, we're still on the ship it's really nice here." replied Hannah. "Are you having fun? Make any new friends?" asked her mom. "Yes.... many." repied Hannah with dishonesty. "Well good luck with your future endeavors honey, don't forget I'll always be here for you." said her mom as she said her goodbye.

She smiled, now realizing that she was going to her island today.

"Can't Mewing wait." she giggled and started walking. She looked over and saw Cypher with another trainer.

'Oh, I should introduce myself!' Fehl walked over and said "Hi, I am Fehl, the psychic trainer, and you are?"

she smiled and waved a little.

~ One minute before Eon got there~

One moment, someone would like to talk

"Hey, can we talk?"

Fehl turned around and said "Sure, what about?"

She tilted he head with her face changing from happy to scared "Please don't tell me about what I think your going to...."

She sighed and walked away from Zoe and Cypher.

'BEEP BEEP BE-' His alarm was cut off by him slamming his hand into the wall. "YAWWWN!"

He scratched his back and asked himself "What happened last night?" he got up and put on some black 'tight' jeans and a white shirt.

He put is hair a bun, put his glasses on and his coat. He dragged his stuff back to the boat entitled "The icy mistress" He smiled and loaded everything on to the boat.

"Your Eon, the multi type trainer, on the 17 island covered in mist." she sighed "Tell me everything you know about me."

She thought to herself 'How in the heatran did he get into my dream?" she sighed again and

ran her hands through the hair she hadn't put in pigtails yet.

"I have no idea, but this is weird..." Eon told Fehl. "You're a psychic trainer, and have psychic abilities yourself. You're a vegetarian and hate dark types."

"Hmph... One free, meant to intrude mind reading coming up!" She touched her fore-finger to his head and shut her eyes.

After a minute she opened them and her eyes were a bright purple. She was racing through his thoughts

and memories. She clenched her jaw and when she pulled away a purple energy window showed with his thoughts.

She gasped, as if she was just choked.

"I- I couldn't get in, your... so strong..." she coughed and stood back up clearing her throat.

"Who are you Exactly?"

"You know who I am. I'm Eon Sliph from Saffron City. I'm a multi-type trainer and am the son of the owner of Sliph Co. That's all there is to me." Eon sighed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back