The Elite 16

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah grabbed Hydra's harness and attached the leash. She grabbed her float and chucked her stuff in it. She took the float to the water and they headed to Sarah's island.

((Anywhere at all that I could throw Tamara at?))

Tamara laughed and giggled at her little Goofy's actions. It cheered her up a lot after being thrown into this unknown dimension.

Zoë watched the two unknown trainers for a few moments before setting off, quickly arriving back at the dorm. "Do you know anything about your island yet?"

"I know a lot more than that." Zoë laughed. "I had to be given a detailed map!"

"Maybe so, but I really need it, seeing as the challengers have to get through a network of underground tunnels to get to me." Zoë said, starting to pack up. "Here, take a look."

Hannah took out her two pokeballs and let out her pokemon. "Hey girls, How have you been doing?" asked Hannah.Her Torchic and Vulpix jumped up to her, she fell down. "Calm down, let's go down to the cafeteria and see what I can get for you. Hannah walked down the hallway and bumped into a girl.

"Oops, I'm sorry to bump into you. I'm Isabelle. Isabelle positioned her hat and sat down eating alone, with her Tailow at her side munching on. She was one of the Elite 16, but she didn't have any friends. Isabelle had a room to herself, and she couldn't wait till she got to her Island to be by herself and to be free. She couldn't wait to just fly around with her Altaria. She finished and went to the main Island to ask when they were allowed to go to their Islands. She continued to pace to the PokeCenter, where she tripped over a rock. "Ouch..." She moaned.

Hannah decided to to try to find out more about her badge and island. Shew bumped into a girl with a Kingdra who was wet. "Ahhh, why are you wet!" shouted Hannah

Tamara was walking along to hallway - noticing two girls conversing, "HEY! Do you guys know where we are? I woke up in that room down there and I just have no idea where I am."

Last edited by a moderator:
"We're here waiting to go to our Islands, how didn't you know?" asked Hannah. She looked at the girl for a while and concluded she must have been either a Ghost type or Poison Type. Hannah left to train.

Isabelle stood up and forgotten that she was allowed to go to her Island when she felt like it. "Oh, yeah! I was allowed to go to my Island whenever I want!" She thought. Isabelle took out her Swanna near the water, and used surf. Swanna swam, trying to find a way to their Island. "There it is!" Isabelle landed on land, and realized a huge ladder leading up to a humongous Island floating above water.

(I'll post my Island form and badge today.)

"Islands? What 'n the heck?" Tamara raised an eyebrow as the girl rudely walked away from her - not even helping her out.

Hannah practiced with Vulpic first. "Come on Vulpix, use Flame Burst!" yelled Hannah. Vulpix threw a good Flame Burst it had hit the target that Hannah had set up. "Vulpix, Quick Attack!" screamed Hannah enthusiastically. Vulpix dashed at the target but tripped. "Well I think we need to work on your coordination." said Hannah with encouragement. Hannah showed her how to run without tripping. By time they finished, Vulpix could run with grace. Finally Hannah once again told Vulpix to use Quick Attack, but instead used another move." Hmm, that looks like Payback!" said Hannah with regards. "Great job Vulpix" said Hannah as she hugged her Pokemon.

Now it's your turn Torchic. But it would be better off if we could find a Trainer to fight to increase your experience. Who to battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back