The End Of The World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
maya2012.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
XPPPPPPPPPPPPP Lol that's what I think happened! The calendars HAD to end someday! But the California sinking thing IS true! It's slowly sinking NOW!

XPPPPPPPPPPPPP Lol that's what I think happened! The calendars HAD to end someday! But the California sinking thing IS true! It's slowly sinking NOW!
If California is sinking, then how am I not dead? xD /Lives in California

But anyways, how could the world possibly end just like that? I know I'm freaking out about the March 19 supermoon, since it MIGHT happen tomorrow (if the scientists are right), but I also think it's fake, since there isn't much of a reason why the world would just randomly explode. I don't read the bible (since I'm not catholic. xD), but I still believe God won't blow up our world. It's just TOO soon :p

california isn't supposed to sink. it's actually just supposed to separate from the united states because of a huge earthquake.

: O *grabs California* Meme, you aren't going ANYWHERE!!

California has been sinking for the past billion years! Does it feel low? I'm used to high altitude so I would't know!:3

There have been rampant tiny little quakes there in California... Is it the super moon or the plate still shifting? Or something else to do with the ring of fire being... shaken in a bit of.... well everywhere... some are small some are a bit bigger... I've been stalking this map thing all night........................... Because I find it interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh. I don't believe it.

I've survived 2 major earthquakes. Lived through over 5500 aftershocks. The suburb I live in had sunk over a metre. The 'Moon man' predicts another large earthquake for tomorrow, I don't believe it and I'm doing a 9 hour shift tomorrow because people are too scared to come to work.

I don't believe in the end of the world, but, hey, if the world ends, what can we do about it? Nothing. I just keep on living. I'm not leaving my wrecked city unless we lose our house and right now, it's just fine for living in.

the end of the world will come in about 30 million or so years, because the sun will eventually become a super nova like all the other giant stars. but as i said, 30 MILLION OR SO YEARS.

Meh. I don't believe it.

I've survived 2 major earthquakes. Lived through over 5500 aftershocks. The suburb I live in had sunk over a metre. The 'Moon man' predicts another large earthquake for tomorrow, I don't believe it and I'm doing a 9 hour shift tomorrow because people are too scared to come to work.

I don't believe in the end of the world, but, hey, if the world ends, what can we do about it? Nothing. I just keep on living. I'm not leaving my wrecked city unless we lose our house and right now, it's just fine for living in.
Random Guess, Christchurch?

Anyway, the End of The World is superstition. It might seem like there's been more quakes, but in reality there hasn't, they've just been in more populated areas.

If you believe the end of the world is close at hand, please send me your money. Not willing to do that? Why not? Money won't be of any use to you after the end of the world. Or, maybe deep down, you don't really believe the world will end any time soon.

I don't think it's the end of the world. It's just a rumor that was told many years ago.

Dude, it's not like California is going to separate in one huge move within years. It takes YEARS for landforms to move/separate, so all of us will be dead by the time it does happen.

Oh, and you know how you told everybody in places with natural disasters to leave? Well, if that happens we'll all die of pollution.. Since people will be crowding together in the inner parts of the land... So that'll be an issue.

And no, the world will not end. The Mayan Calendar did predict "Something of change" will happen to the world, but well, it's ancient belief by ONE civilization. The Romans, Incas, Aztecs, Grecian's, Ghanaian's and the Aboriginals didn't believe in any sort of end of the world, so..

if you were in my class at school you would know of this so called major earthquake due to hit tonight! i was at one day school but my friend told me that someone said and they are all saying stuff like "RIP everybody!" thats rubbish cos its 11:28 PM and there is no earthquake is there? right the end of the world is a load of %^)*$&^@!!!!!

if you were in my class at school you would know of this so called major earthquake due to hit tonight! i was at one day school but my friend told me that someone said and they are all saying stuff like "RIP everybody!" thats rubbish cos its 11:28 PM and there is no earthquake is there? right the end of the world is a load of %^)*$&^@!!!!!
At 11.49ish we had a 5.1 earthquake hit and the epicenter was 4 km from my house.

It knocked over a dairy and some already damaged buildings got even more damaged but no where near what the stupid 'Moon man' predicted.

It's all just stupid in my opinion.

I don't really believe in the end of the world. If you believe in the rapture and God coming to create a new heaven and a new earth, (This is what I believe), then that's how the end of the world is gonna happen. In the book of Revelation there are many signs given so people can recognize when Christ is about to return. Honestly most of the stuff happening in the world today are the sings that were given in the bible. Earthquakes and such. So I'm not worried about it, God will do whatever he wants haha. I'm not saying you have to believe this, it's just my belief.

-psycho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back