The End Of The World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe in the world ending in like.. is it in 5 million years? I forget exactly, when the sun blows up.

This is a hunk of junk. And that is all I have to say.
rolleyes.gif

I just have to start saying lolcats from now on.:3

Its true, the world will end, just not anytime soon. its nothing any of us should be worried about. we will be all dead by the time.

True fact.

-Mike (aka Minecraft Addict

Read the Book of Revelations .No one will know the day or the hour. Not even Jesus Himself. Only God knows, and He's not telling. May 21st came and went, and everyone I know is still here. The earth will be destroyed when the sun becomes a red giant, and engulfs it. That won't happen for around 5 billion years or so, I think. Long after I'm gone. I'm not worried.

I do not believe any of this junk. I saw the movie and wow! So unbelievable its almost funny! :D :D :D :D

Well the world is without a doubt going to end one day, but most likely not ANY time soon so we're cool. *phew*

:)

Just think of how many different FAKE Judgement Day/End of World theories there has been in the last few decades they were all LIES. Not to long ago there was the May 21st, 2011 "Judgement Day" nothing happened. So what makes people think that 2012 will become true? It kind of makes we mad that there such extremists that say stuff like that and then when that supposed day comes nothing happens ,and then they move on to the next theory ,and it keeps going and going and going.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just stupid just like 1999 and may 21 we will still be here :)

Not really the end of the world, but you're right, these are the signs----signs of the second coming of Christ-------the rapture. I know many of you does not believe this, but this is true.
ohmy.gif
Definately. Whether you believe it or not, it's the truth.

Read the Book of Revelations .No one will know the day or the hour. Not even Jesus Himself. Only God knows, and He's not telling. May 21st came and went, and everyone I know is still here. The earth will be destroyed when the sun becomes a red giant, and engulfs it. That won't happen for around 5 billion years or so, I think. Long after I'm gone. I'm not worried.
You are right in the since that nobody knows, not even Jesus himself. But I highly doubt it will be 5 billion years. If you look at some of the signs, many of those have happened. But then again, people centuries ago thought that, too. But I highly doubt it will be that long.

I believe that it will be billions of years before the world ends. It is highly improbable that the world will destroy itself, and I only think the world will end when the Sun either burns it up or turns into a bacl hole and sucks it up.

The Mayans did not predict the end of the world. The Mayans thought that the world would never end, and that it would be in a continious loop. You have to give them credit. They made thousands of years worth of calenders. They'd have to end it at some point.

I do not believe in the Rapture, the Second Coming, or anything else. I do not believe that there are signs. If you believe in Him, why would God want to destroy his own creation? He supposedly loves everything and everyone on it, no matter what they do, so I do not see why people believe in the Rapture.

yeh i believe in it,if it does happen what will it be like my self id love it to happen in fire under the dark night sky because fire and the night sky calms me so being with people i love and thing i love seems a a good way to go, i do spend a lot of my time thinking adout what death feels like so call me nuts or looney or whatever but it would be nice to feel what its like..................... just so id know :D

I believe that it will be billions of years before the world ends. It is highly improbable that the world will destroy itself, and I only think the world will end when the Sun either burns it up or turns into a bacl hole and sucks it up.

The Mayans did not predict the end of the world. The Mayans thought that the world would never end, and that it would be in a continious loop. You have to give them credit. They made thousands of years worth of calenders. They'd have to end it at some point.

I do not believe in the Rapture, the Second Coming, or anything else. I do not believe that there are signs. If you believe in Him, why would God want to destroy his own creation? He supposedly loves everything and everyone on it, no matter what they do, so I do not see why people believe in the Rapture.
i agree 100% with everything you just said it will just happen if its in my life time or not i dont know but one thing i do is it will happen one day no doubt about it

[

wastnt the rapture meant to happen a while back are family where really lookin forward to it (just a joke we are all atheists or satanists satan wtf) but it never happen i as lookin forward to the bit where all the houses got up rooted and there where zombies every ware so i could practice zombie slayin but it never happend shame :(

I do. I believe that there is the end of the world.

Because Islam (My religion) Says so. And i do also.

;)

You know guys, I do believe in it, And i said that.

Anyway i heard in news that one man said about the judgment day (when it's coming) and God made him have a stroke.He DOES deserves that .

:ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back