The End Of The World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

Hm, May 22nd? Nah, I'm fine. And as for 2012? No way. Just because of some stupid dates, and overreactive groups, doesn't mean the world will end.. well, maybe some day, but not right now.

And defs not whilst I'm in this world xD

The Mayan Calender Is Like Our Calender. They Just Have A Shorter Year. December 21st Is The End Of Their Calender, Ours Is December 31st. Our New Year Is The First Of Jan, And The Mayans are The 22nd Of December. It Ended At 2012 Because They Read Moons And Things, And They Predict Something Would Happen. Calm Down, The Worlds Not Gonna End. Did You See!NASA Announced A Solar Flare Of Massive Porportion... Might Melt A Few Poles But Not Going To Kill Me. NewZealand, The hottest It Has Been In Auckland Is 43 Degrees Celsius, And That Is Since It Was Discovered. Scientists Dont Know Everything About Our Earth And Universe, Because They Dont Know What/Who Made The Universe. Thaey Say It Started With Dust, Which Exploded.... Umm Where Did The Dust Come From? Gas You Say? Something Has To Make The Gas?! :I The Movie Was Made To Scare 11 Yearolds *Points At Self* But We're All Goods Ghee.

When Ever Something Is About To Happen It Rains.Oh GOODIE!

There was supposed to be a rapture a few months ago. Do I seem to be in the clouds?? I survived a rapture that never came. I live on one of the biggest faults in the U.S. Never had an earthquake. I probably won't die any time soon.

I don't believe the world will end in 2012. But in millions of years, the sun will become a red giant and engulf all of the planets. But I don't think anyone will have to worry about that because we will all be for sure dead in millions of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back