The Entama and Uratama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PockyGirl

Reaction score
(note I took this off one of my other Logs on a different forum

October 30 2006

I came home to find a package on my porch and knew what it was. I ripped open the shipping box to reveil the Fall Uratama Set. I then carefully opened the package so not to rip it.(yes I'm weird like that, I still have my Etama's box too.)

I started them up to be greeted by a box thing and then it went to the setting stage. After that a little starry Egg bobbed back and forth. Next they hatched to reveil two babies, both female(well there goes breeding them darn) but different types. Memeputchi and Kuchkotchi would be the babies names in the Entama but not to sure for the Uratama. Anyway I named them Sugar and Spice.(in gibberish of course because I can't read Japanese but ah well...) Next I was being called to feed and play with them and found the games a little different. One you had to karate chop boards on the other find where the diomond is. Well after about an hour of playing and feeding they changed into two round blobs. One had wings and the other had a horn, I hope I can get a chart on these guys soon.

October 31 2006

Happy Halloween.. yeah I know... I am working until 11:00Pm tonight and the store is just going to be dead all night. Sugar,Spice, and Lilly are doing fine. I've already have played a few games with them since they've been awake. Today I'm going to work in costume.

Ok I was right its not busy in here at all, in fact I've only spent three hours on the register, all this time I've been on the floor zoning. If you ask me they should have got someone else to do it. :) They sent me because I'm the only one that actually stays put and doesn't wander off to the break room. :D Its not fair people who are lazy get rewarded while I get stuck with the dirty work. Anyway ;) back on topic. Thanks to the floor I was able to take care of my Tamas with no problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 1

Today I'm up and ready to get moving to work with my tamas in hand. I'm tired from the night before with watching a Halloween Ghost Hunters Live Show. I think I fell asleep somewhere around 1sh. Thank you for the record button on my VCR. Today I'm working the 10 to 7 shift so I get to go home and relax, after a hard days work.

Update: Lilly just changed from Outchi to Shiripuritchi.(what I've always wanted, to be greeted by a butt. :hitodetchi: . Can't choose my characters so oh well) She is going to school in intellegence.

On the registers I've been caring for all my tamagotchi quite well. No one really takes notice at the fact that I hold my tamagotchi. I don't look at the screen while I press so it looks normal. My new Uratama got a scratch on the screen!(Nooooo!! :D B) ) Its no more then a few days old and they are already suffering my use of them. Sugar and Spice are doing well and have been to the nanny a few times. I've been work with their points to get them higher. I've won both at find the diamond and at Karate Chop the wood games. Which gave each 10 points each time they won.

I just got off work and Sugar and Spice just evolved. Sugar is a Ura Young Memetchi. She not much different then the Entama character. The only difference she has wings.

Spice turned into Ura Young Yattatchi. She looks like a younger Verson of the character on the Entama. She has horns unlike the Entama verson though.

The teachers didn't really seem all that impressive to me. They looked like they were just there. In the Entama I could feel and see the differences in each Teacher. Anyway Spice went into I guess the Passion group and Sugar in the I guess Gorgeous group. Tomorrow I'll get to see if the quizzes are the same as on the Entama. Good Night!

Lilly's Intellegence Points:102

Sugar's Gorgeous Points:85

Spice's Passion Points: 74

Edit: Ish following Binary's Uratama Chart for character names and career groups

November 02 2006

I've been waiting on the bus stop for my bus to come to take me to work. Sugar, Spice, and Lilly make it much more amusing then just standing around. I've really need to work on Spice's Passion points. I been playing the Karate Chop game over and over again.

Ok I've given Spice some snacks now that I'm on my way to work. The bus isn't over packed today, the way it usually is. I'm greatful to being able to fit facing forward to the road and not to the side of it. I'm going in at 10:45 Am today and hopefully I will be just the good as a caretaker as yesterday.

Sugar,Spice, and Lilly's teachers came and they all were quizzed. Lilly and Spice didn't do well while Sugar did great. In about fifthteen minutes I'm going to go up front so I'll be turning off the sound so none of my customers hear what they would think, a phone.

I'm on my way home from work and I've been very careful with my little tamas and have given them food and play through my customers. No one really seems to notice so Yay to me!

I :( hate :( Dawn. Who is she? She is someone I'd like to call a "witch". (hey I'm keeping it clean :( !) She is rude and loves nothing better then to treat people like they are worth nothing. She needs her head deflaited. Ohh... someone find me a pin! :(

Stats:

Sugar's Gorgeous Points:130

Spice's Passon Points:175

Lilly's Intellgence Points:128

Novmember 3, 2006

I went on a trip to Lancaster and my tamas came along. I really don't have all that much to report other then seeing to many cows. Think I'll be dreaming cows in my sleep.o_O Had fun though. :furawatchi:

Lilly's Intellegence Points:186

Sugar's Gorgeous Points:204

Spice's Passion Points:208

Nov 4,2006

Today was a Saturday so the store was packed. Though Ididn't need to worry about Lilly anymore because of her aging from Shiripuritchi to Ashitchi.(oh joy, a huge walking foot creature........ :ichigotchi: ) To tell you the truth she looks like a creature with a wart on her head.

Well I'm home and I've got to new things to report. Spice and Sugar aged to Ura Memeitchi and some round thing with glasses that screams. I don't have to worry about them as much now that they are adults. It'll be easier for me for a little while..... Right now they are all at six years.

Spice's Passion Points:238

Lilly's Intellegence Points:217

Sugar's Gorgeous Points:235

Nov. 7,2006

Haven't updated due to being lazy. Lame excuse but ah well. Anyway I worked the 2 to 11 shift today and I came home to a box from Jasons Store. Ahhh my first EBAY bought tamagotchi! I opened it up and carefully opened the Entama. After entering everything in and waiting I got a healthy little Memeotchi. I then got to work with the care. Everyone seems to be doing fine. Lilly has a baby Mamechi and I can't wait to breed them.Sugar,Spice, and Lilly all have Jobs right now. Lilly I beleve is a broadcaster, as for the other two I have no clue. Sugar got a shirt to go to work with Spice I forget but I think it was somekind of shoe. Well I'm tired so I'm going to bed, good night.

Nov 8, 2006

Its raining like there no tomorrow here, my rubber clogs are useless at keeping the water out of my shoe. So my socks are completely soaked along with my pants and shirt. :p I'll tell you one thing though my tamagotchis are dry! Tonight Lilly is going to leave Giving, her daughter behind as she and her foot self move to E-Tamago. I've desided to name the little tamababy that is now a Memebotchi who is now named Thanks. Hes seems to cute for words for a pixel character. Good work Bandai!

Just got in to work to see Sugar and Spice being visted by the matchmaker. Pressed the yes button got the fireworks, two female Kuchikotchis!! Noooozzz!!! Can't breed them, same group I've all ready had. -_- Ah oh well cute all the same.

Nov 9, 2006

Its happening, Lilly is looking deeply at Giving as if to say goodbye. I just love to watch the leaving Ceramony. I really don't like missing it. Now Lilly is opening her mouth. Now she is floating up to E-tamago where she is looking to buy a house. :huh:

Apon waking up I picked up my tamagotchis to get ready for work. My tamagotchis even have a place in the shower caddy so they won't get wet if I really need to bring them with me. XD so corny I know....

Anyway after getting ready with the escentles(bathing, brushing teeth you know rounds) I was ready to catch my bus.

Giving just woke up aand thank goodness its a nice day. She is demanding to be fed and played with, we must not keep the little tamagotchi waiting. :angry:

After about an hour Giving changed to Mamepetchi. Being excited about being able to finally breed an Entama, I connected them to play. Thanks is winning while poor Giving is losing. After that I tried a few gft giving items. The Budda Doll upset her so I thought ok flowers! Apon getting them a bee flew out to add to more unhappiness. Ok... cake is safe... right? Wrong! As she was about to eat a bat made off with it. Poor Giving its just not her day. Its been pretty busy and I've fallen behind on her care a bit, which I don't really mind as I would like something different for a change. Thanks however I'm keeping an eye on, I really would like a good character of this group.

Thanks' Sytle Points:32

Giving's Intellengentice Points:40

Sugar's Gorgeous Points:346

Spice's Passion Points:307

Nov 10, 2006

Just watched Sugar and Spice leave 42 minutes ago. Got to think of some Thanksgivingish names...

Nov 10, 2006

Woke up just five minutes from the two baby kuchkotchi's waking time. Talk about good timing. I've decided on Cran and Berry, for their names.

Ok now they are crying so I'll start them up. I don't plan on taking great care of them so I can get some of the other characters.

Giving is still getting really bad gifts. Today she got a big cake and took a bite to find a bug inside. In the next action you could see her spit out the bite she took. Poor Giving. When I reversed the gift giving, Thanks got to eat his small and big cake with no ill effects. Thanks turned into Gurumetchi and is being schooled into Style. He gets visited by a giant flower.

Nov 11, 2006

Toady Giving evolved to Ringotchi. She seems to be getting better gifts now that I've conected her more. She is now is schooling for intellegence where a turtle comes to quiz her.

Ah!! I let Thanks drop down to three missing hearts today, I hope it doesn't effect him becoming a good character as it was only once. I had no choice though but to ignore my tamas. It was really busy at work and I didn't want to get caught playing with a tamagotchi with all the mangers rear by. (its sort of like when you bring a tama to school, except worse conseqences) Anyway I'm waiting for Cran and Berry to evolve so I can see some new characters of the Uratama. I've also started up one of my V3's to see how long I can make it live. Other then that I think thats about it for now.

Stats:

Cran's points:6 in humor

Berry's points:30 in gorgeous

Thanks' points:97 in sytle

Giving's points:71 in intellegentice

Marie: age 0 years

Edit: Where the heck did I get Apple from?!

Nov 12, 2006

Cran and Berry changed just before I started work. They look like little Teakettles witj legs! Silly design yet still a little cute. I was trying to get Cran into the humor group. Unfortunately I didn't have enough points to do so. So Cran is in the passion group. Berry is in the gorgeous group. The way they eat is so odd gfor this character. When you feed them they eat with their spout which to me looks more like a nose then a mouth.

This morning I accidently let Thanks drop to three hearts again, I think I've ruined my chances of a good character now. I will be very shock if I get a good one after this. Thanks and Giving I only connected onceor twice today because I just sure of what I'm doing yet.

Giving has been sick twice today from bad care to the extremes. Though when I get the chance I've been giving her meds but if I am to see any new characters I must leave her unattended.

The V3 I started was also sick twice today from bad care. The end results doesn't matter right now, what matters is when she turns into the oldie.

Giving:91 in intellegentice

Cran:8 in Passion

Berry:48 in Gorgeous

Marie: Age 1

Nov 13,2006

This morning I woke up late to see that Thanks had changed. He had changed to Togetchi. Not sure if this is bad or good but I just know it looks adoreable. He like a spikey ball but in a cute way. XD Anyway the rest of my Tamagotchi gang are doing fine. We went out for Brunch this late morning and everyone of course tagged along for the ride to a favorite diner we go to. People there already know my usual order and that the tamagotchi sit on the table in plain veiw. Must listen for the calls of the little tamagotchi! @_@

AH! I let all my tamagotchi empty all their hearts. I had the sound off because of my Weight Watcher meeting and I forgot to turn it back on. I'm trying to wager if its worth it. You see when you wake up an Entama or Uratama out of sleep by messing with the clock you age it. I really don't want to mess up my ages or give myself less time to get Thanks and Giving to like each other. I don't want them to die either. Tough descision.

Nov 14, 2006

Today I really am confused. I took the worst care of Giving but she turned into Mimitchi! I don't get it. What do you have to do to get a bad character, never take any bother with it? Nothing really else to report. All my tamagotchi seem to be at the point where nothing is really happening other then their normal activities.

Nov 15, 2006

Ok today Thanks got his job as a Singing Idol. To celebrate his new job I decided to give his Egg Shell a makeover. I was never really to thrilled with the Pink and Green design anyway. I bought nail rinestones and some clear sparkle nail polish and decided to do my makeover over lunch. Cran and Berry changed today, Cran changed into what her mother was,(a round tama that has glasses on but screams) and Berry a Ura Yattatchi. My V3 died the other night due to me not setting the time right and not knowing I did. Giving is still a little under her intellentgence points then what I want her to be at.

I have completed the makeover and will be posting a picture of it when I can.(hopefully soon) I worked really hard on it so hopefully others will like it to.

Nov 16, 2006

I'm a little annoyed today with TT today. Non-Tamatalk is filled up with silly posts. -__- My only saving thing here is my Log and the Help forums which I like doing if I can help a member with Tamagotchi questions. My Birthday is coming up on the 20th but I won't be getting myself drunk, thats just not me or how I want others to precieve me. I also have a fear vomitting so yea..... Might go see HappyFeet which looks adorable.

Today I went to a Flea Market with my tamagotchi but kept them in my pocketbook away from the sellers, who could start "Claiming" it was from their table and I swiped it. I'm not sure how they would fair with me having bought my tamas through Ebay and YesAisa. I'm not going to take that chance though. Giving got out of school and received a Chalkboard. She is a teacher at level one. Also looked in the https://wa.ctk23.ne.jp/~rei-00/entama2.htm for breeding info and got it. Great just great They'll never breed by the time I get done.>8() Got to much on my mind right now to really feel into my Log today. : (

Must think happy thoughts.... got idea *shows her little Baby* https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Pockygirl/Baby.jpg

Nov 18 2006

Whoosh! Ok... yeah I just got back from my break away from the internet.XP I only lasted a day I'm just sad... Anyway Everyone had little tamababies. Cran had a little mamekotchi and Berry a little Kuchiotchi. I hope to breed them this time! Seems Giving and Thanks decided to tie the knot today. I connected them while on the redline. They pranced back and forth then Thanks went over to Giving and gave her a kiss. Then the fireworks came. Two Memeputchi Giving gave birth to. One went to Thanks. I was literally dancing with joy on my first sucessful Entama breeding. :rolleyes: I must have looked like a idiot. :D Oh yay by my birthday I will have four tamababies screaming(beeping) at me all at once, oh joy. :rolleyes: :D

Ps:The Tama Gang and me are listening to Jingle Bell Rock! Get your Christmas spirts up! We start early! :lol:

Nov 20, 2006

Giving, Thanks, Cran, and Berry all left today. I woke up this morning to find four babies all crying for my care. First I started with my to Uratamas and put in their names of Giberish. Then they called me wanting food and play so I got to it. Next I started my Pink Enatama and repeated the naming process and care all over, to just start my other Entama. So about every other minute I checked to see who needed care. To call it sane wouldn't cover it, it was crazy. When I was playing with one baby the other would be beeping and then some.

After that hour of insanity I was able to get ready to go pick up my cake. I don't drive so I had help today from my mother. On the way there I heard Tamagotchi like sounds coming from one of my tamas but when I looked I saw nothing. I thought I was hereing things and ignored it. Then later I heard the sound again and looked at the screen. A ball floated down then burst open with a scroll in Japanese characters. Next to come was Happy Birthday! flashing and then there was fireworks. The little tamas jumped up and down with a little sun by their head. Awww I thought to myself how cute my birthday is being celeibrated. Wasn't sure at the time what to name the little tamas which had all changed nicely. Got my cake too! I went with a Ice Cream Cake called: "A Cheesecake Named Desire" The price wasn't so nice as the name, it came to $28.00. Cold Stone may be expensive but it is goremet Ice Cream so what do you want. What places do you know sell Pumpkin Ice Cream? Not many at all.

Next stop today was to the Acme to get some food for my Birthday gathering. Chips, dip, Veggie platter, pretzels, crackers, pepperoni, and cheese. A bit much if you ask me but I'm just going to let her do her thing while I watch after the Tamagotchi. They've been fine but I don't want to let them get under to many hearts I kind of got a little lazy last generation due to repeat characters. I don't know how well I'm going to do tomorrow though. Black Friday I might shut down my tamagotchi for the day. In retail its a day of .... I think you get the point.

Party Time! That cake was good! :) I really want to put a picture up of it for my log but mom got wrong memory card.>_< It was Cheesecake Ice cream on layers of moist yellow cake. To top it off it had Rasberry icing. So yummy.... lol so yummy I wrote in this log about it. I pigged out today on party snacks and Ice Cream cake I was bad today. Anyway I've finally thought up some names, Lindsay and Brian are to be my two UraTama couple. (named after my cousin and her Boyfriend who came over to the little gathering) next I name my two Memepetchi Paris and Fluff. (got the Idea of Paris from Paris Hilton because of my Pink Entamas makeover)

Also no I didn't drink any acholic beverages tonight even though I'm offically legal to do so. Just want to say something to you kids here reading this. Drinking doesn't make you look cool, it makes you look and act like an idiot. You lose common sense and judgement when you drink. Be smart, don't drink in excess and most of all don't drink and drive. You risk your life and others when you get behind the wheel drunk. Remember that as you get older. Its not a game, playing with a life.

Yea... this log is off topic..ish but tonight I think I've just had to much fun to really be on topic tonight.

I love your log! ;) Very informative! :huh:
Aww...thanks :huh: Glad people like reading my log, even though I do got off topic. XD

Nov. 22 2006

Tomorrow is ThanksGiving and I'm bring the tama gang along. I've been told to keep an eye out for my tamas being the home we are going to has children. Not that I think anyone would steal but you never know. Paris and Fluff changed into Young Memetchis today while I was on the register so I used a bathroom break to can't up and put the tamas to their teachers. Lindsay changed to Zouritchi and Brian in Kometchi. Not much other to really report other then my neighbors are blasting spanish music at 10:41 PM ARH! Make it stop already! :blink:

Nov 26, 2006

Paris, Fluff, Lindsay, and Brian all changed into their adult forms. Haven't been on lately due to being sick with a cold that makes my troat feel terrible. Just came back to update. Someone said I have no sense of humor. Sorry but I don't except animal cruelity as something funny, whether it was faked or not. Also just wanted to add in, People ARE that cruel. Try watching Animal Cops on AnimalPlanet you'll see. I guess I'm offended that so many people actting like animal cruelity doesn't exist when it happens everyday.

Anyway back on topic, Paris and Fluff changed into Memetchi. Brian into a Ura Kuchpatchi and Lindsay into a Horoyatchi.(at least I think that what it says prints to small to read)

Getting a little bored of my tamas right now so I might mix it up a bit. I'll have one Entama, one Uratama, and a V1 running. Will see if it helps me get back into it. If not I might put money out to buy one these guys:

https://cgi.ebay.com/Osuchi-Mesuchi-Tamagot...4QQcmdZViewItem

Not buying that one pair though, need my money this week. I've gone back to playing Harvest Moon games so that might be a reason why I'm getting bored. Anyway everyone in the tamagotchi gang has gotten their jobs so next comes the matchmaker.

Latest posts

Back