The Generation Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much has been happening today with Wendy. She turned two today at about 11 AM and laid by me when I took a nap on the couch. ;P she has gained two training points today, for a total of 8 (almost full!) I'm just gonna dump some pics here. :)

Also, Tamatamatchi, awww! I'm really glad you like my v2. :D

She looks like she's having a great time with you. <3

Anyways, after awhile of thinking and thinking, I decided to pick my V2. This V2 I traded with one of my great friends, Bubbles11! I was really excited to get this because I was trading a pink V2 for a blue V2 :) .​

My nameless Tama had her first sickness today from empty hearts D: But I fixed her up quickly. She's a cute Lovelitchi!!

I bought her a mic, and tried to remember which clothing item she liked (if any), so I picked up some cat ears + tiara.. but my memory failed cause she loved neither :(

fxf1xw.jpg

And this came out smaller than planned, but oh well :angry:

atntcw.gif

So today, my lovely little Tyler did nothing out of the ordinary. However, I did connect my other v3 with Tyler again.

Lucas evolved into a Paparatchi (I've never had one, they aren't pretty) and I decided to gift an item to Tyler.

So, I bought a fishing pole, wrapped it up, and sent it on over to Tyler.

Unfortunately, Lucas rigged the fishing pole somehow, and Tyler ended up catching a can.

Sigh. Lucas is a trouble maker.

WP_20131107_002_zps3899af9c.png

WP_20131107_003_zpsd5e1b318.png
WP_20131107_006_zpsdc6485ad.png

WP_20131107_009_zps00ed46dd.png
WP_20131107_011_zps17af87c4.png

LittleChocoWolf, I love the can :D Poor Tyler. He looks so dismayed.

Today, I accidentally left at home by herself for most of the day so she wasn't too happy with me. To make things worse, a robber came by and stole 300 points.

Earlier tonight she evolved into a young dorotchi. So cute! Right after she evolved she graduated from kindergarten, and Mr. Turtle is now her new teacher.

That's all for today :)

Nothing much has happened today with my Wendy. I think she called for training two times and I did them both, but her training is already full. I played a few games of Jump because her weight was getting a bit high. She's 3 years old now, and I was hoping she would have evolved today but she hasn't yet. Ah, well. Tomorrow! I am very excited.

I have been intermittently running my Tama-Go, too. I will probably be posting photos of my Tama-go tomorrow, because it's getting rather boring just logging my v1 when there isn't much that happens in the daily life. :p

Morutchi became Lovelitchi on the first try! Might as well start with perfect care and then work my way down. On the 15th Anniversary, she's wearing a slightly different outfit than what she wears on the ID L. Despite the change in wardrobe, I wanted to dress her up in something new..a Mama's Apron to be exact. She ended up loving it and acquired her first Happy Symbol!

As per generation, I changed the living room wallpaper. Go strawberry chandelier!

IMG_1407_zps51058fa3.jpg

I'd totally own that strawberry TV...or the strawberry swing...or...

Unfortunately, not too much to report owing to the entama's ridiculously slow evolution pattern. Mr. Turtle visited a few times today, and chose the wrong box every single time -_- :D

Hello everyone! If you didn't know yet, Cecelia evolved into a cute Nikatchi! Her toddler evolution was a Marutchi, but I don't have any pics of her. Isn't she so cute? She is always smiling and plus, I have never had a Nikatchi! :D

Well her are her stats. I have kept her happy and hungry high, but her weight....heh not so much. I haven't had the time to play with her so much, plus I really suck at the games. Expect for slot! I actually like that game and earn a lot of money.​

Well since she became so big,(sorry Cecelia~), I wanted to play a couple of games with her. Jump seemed like the perfect one because we sucked at heading and bump. We played the game 7 times which lowered her weight to around 40 pounds. Well that's it, until next time! :)

- TamaTamatchi​

I missed posting yesterday but I did take a photo of Lovelitchi and I watching Blizzcon together! We were enjoying some WoW Arena ^_^

1d07b17c48e911e3a21122000ab48007_8.jpg

Next morning, Lovelitchi and I completed her Tamatomos :)

tumblr_mw09ch4sdE1seehzoo1_500.jpg

Sooo, of course I married her off right away:

tumblr_mw09durgn51seehzoo1_500.jpg

... and I hatched another Choribotchi :p

I've been neglecting her a bit more this time because I've been busy. She turned into Paletchi! Most adorable adfafdsafsda.

Last night, the battery died while I was out and by the time I got home, I wasn't exactly in the right state of mind to change them. I just popped new batteries in about 20m ago and Paletchi is alive :lol:

Well, my little Tyler evolved last night! He evolved into the adorable Tarakotchi!

I love Tarakotchi so much. Just look at him when he kisses you!

Also, a big coincidence happened. Lucas had a ticket for sale in his shop and at the same time Tyler did!

Tyler's was cheaper 2200GP while Lucas's ticket cost 4400GP! I had to play a lot of Heading to earn GPs but

I got both of the tickets! Im saving them for their children. :)

WP_20131109_021_zps92d7995c.png
WP_20131109_026_zpseb6aed65.png
WP_20131109_024_zps4afa3286.png

Oh man, sorry for not posting in a while. D: But~ I have news! Wendy has evolved into Kuchipatchi! :DD I was really hoping for Kuchipatchi and I was pleasantly surprised! I need to mate her in a couple days to one of my other male adult tamagotchis! I have some pics to post. :D

I was able to get Lovelitchi married almost immediately after her 48-hour Happy Symbol to a handsome Sunopatchi. Don't they look like the perfect couple? (All Tamas look like perfect couples!)

I ended up getting another female, Marutchi. She soon transforms into a familiar face, Kusatchi! She then transforms into Morutchi again. I was kinda expecting a different Teen, but I took care of Kusatchi a little too well. -_- I'm hoping to acquire Antoinnetchi with 4 care misses. I'm currently on the second care miss.

Growth Timeline:

Lovelitchi ♀ Sunopatchi = Marutchi ♀ ---> Kusatchi ---> Morutchi

IMG_1411_zps7cdfa68a.jpg

IMG_1435_zps20447841.jpg

evolved into a Pukatchi! Here are a few pictures... the final picture is of the second hatena matchmaker card that I was able to download using Binary's EnWarehouse. I'll use it when she's old enough for the matchmaker :) wow. These pictures turned out much bigger than I expected. I hope they aren't too annoying!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been connecting and connecting Wendy and my v3 to try to get them to mate, but it has been so far unsuccessful. They had been in love but I think poor Cade the Masktchi wasn't ready to commit! xD They played some games together and Wendy was blessed with several hats and maracas :3 The matchmaker came for Wendy though just now and she chose a Hanatchi. They married, and had a baby girl!

Wow, you guys alll have the cutest characters, omg! Or, maybe I just think they're all cute.. :lol:

Anyways, I got the cactus teenager. I made sure to snap a photo of her before she evolved. She's showing off her new Tamamori inspired room :D

tumblr_mw6eby7R9i1seehzoo1_500.jpg

Annnd then an hour later, I got a Furawatchi! Here she is with her happy symbol hat and playing with a cane we just.. grew.. from a seed. Yes. :eek:

tumblr_mw6edmLwVj1seehzoo1_500.jpg

@Bubbles11: I wonder who's V3 is that? Hmm Hmm. ;)

Not much up with my CeCe, except she evolved into a cute Kiwitchi! I usually don't get her, but since I have been so busy and have been taking bad care of her, I got her! Pretty exciting and she's really really cute!!!! I'll post pics later, I need to finish my tessellations for my art project. :p

- TamaTamatchi

Well, my Morutchi didn't transform into Antoinnetchi as I had planned. I had the four care misses required, but ended up striking up another care miss the next morning. With 5 care misses, I acquire Furawatchi. But that's fine, I have to get her eventually right?

IMG_1457_zps4c25ecb6.jpg
IMG_1459_zpsac111fe3.jpg

Right now she's at two Happy Symbols and has Bagubagutchi as a pet!

Wendy left in the middle of the night, leaving a baby girl!

I named her Yuki (a name I use a lot - it's Japanese for snow and I love it.)

My v1 is finally on its second generation! :p I feel like I'm way behind everyone else on this thread, lol.

Anyway, I tried to take good but not perfect care of her, I let two hearts drop from each a couple times. Here's a pic of her having a meal.

We played some games together (and won a whole game of Jump!)

and she soon evolved...into Marutchi. I was hoping for Kinakomotchi, but at least her Marutchi stage won't last very long. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back