The Generation Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Color Tamas have a bit of advantage in this case, but.. I think it's for more of a personal goal than anything :)

Funny tidbit: my Mom has one of my Japanese ID Ls (well, basically hers by now) and reached over 40 generations. I have never even gotten close to that! Then she let my sister take care of it for a few hours and it died... lol u__u

Anyways, my Furawatchiiii required a Kendama from the retro seeds, and since this is my 2nd generation, ofc I didn't have that item yet. So, for the past hour, I've been causally planting seeds + resetting the time. After about 4 seeds, I finally got the toy! So I'm at 4 happy symbols :3 I will hatch a new baby tonight, yeeee.

tumblr_mw87m5AzRM1seehzoo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mwa85yQWZc1seehzoo1_500.jpg

Edit: I hatched a baby boy! Yay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh pants I completely forgot! D:<

Anyway, my blue Tama-Go's batteries died.

So I'm just running my green Tama-Go. I have Chamametchi~

6jua.jpg

To be honest I don't even know how old she is...

**checks**

Uh-oh, 9 years old! D;

Excuse me while I get her married :p

Chamametchi is now happily married to Kuchipatchi. :wub:

Yay! I was finally able to use the matchmaker card. Here she is, marrying a mystery mate.

The cute little question mark baby :D

I chose the matchmaker card at random, so it will be a surprise to see what it's going to turn into :) I don't think it has a gender or anything.

At last I've gathered all of Furawatchi's Happy Seals! The first thing tomorrow is to visit the matchmaker. Who will be my next potential hubby?

IMG_1464_zps2d943a36.jpg

Agh I've been so busy and haven't had a chance to update. Yuki is a 2 year old Oniontchi right now. I have been taking below average to bad care of her, so I'm expecting her to evolve into a Tarakotchi or Gozarutchi tomorrow or Tuesday. Anyway, she is doing well, I guess. I have only one photo right now, which is of her in the bath.
null_zps882c52b3.jpg

Untitled-1_zpsaad9e249.png

(This is all one image; sorry for those with small monitors)

Who was worthy to win Furawatchi's heart? I decided it should be Prince Tamahiko! I got another girl, it seems. Third girl in a row! Ugh. Another shot at Antoinnetchi, at least. She transformed into Kusatchi an hour later. If I don't want to get Morutchi again, I have to accumulate 2-3 care misses to get Mikazukitchi. Okay, let's do this!

3rd Generation Timeline:

Marutchi (F) ---> Kusatchi

Busy weekend!

I married Furawatchi off and got my first baby boy :) He later turned into that leaf child, and then pink teen, haha! Finally, he has grown up into a Peintotchi.. what a fun generation :p

He should be receiving his 48hr Tamatomo soon... and then I'll be quickly gathering the remaining and marrying him off, mwahaha!

Oh, and I also changed the time so I could get a visit from the Eco Triplets.. 0:)

tumblr_mwafc5Ra941seehzoo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mwhjljbJUF1seehzoo1_500.jpg

Generation 2~

I have a boy toddler, Mattaritchi.

0zz0.jpg

He is age 1 and weighs 28lb. His training is 4 and his friendship is 3.5. I currently have 19,400 points.

8clh.jpg

I now have Kilalatchi.

He weighs 22lb.

His training is 8.

And his friendship is full.

So, I hope I get a good care character. I'm expecting Kuromametchi.

Kusatchi became *looks it up* Mikazukitchi and from teen to adult I acquired Mimitchi! Antoinnetchi unfortunately is not on Mikazukitchi's growth timelime, so even if I wasn't short some 1 or 2 care misses, I would probably have ended up with Chamametchi.

I recently unlocked the Tamax-TV destination, so I took my Tama there to revel in some Lovelitchi television. I think this is the place where Lovelitchi evolves into her Henshin-Jo outfit. Or am I thinking of another Tamagotchi? :huh:

Marutchi (F) ---> Kusatchi ---> Mikazukitchi ---> Mimitchi

Untitled-3_zpsda887939.jpg

And then Mimitchi evolved! Oh, happy day~ She's riding the Merry-Go-Round in the background wallpaper.

IMG_1495_zps9b01d67c.jpg

Gosh, my life has been so hectic and I haven't been able to post in a long time, and my v1 has been paused for about two days. Sorry! ;-; Anyway, Yuki evolved into Gozarutchi on Tuesday morning and has been paused since that afternoon, so she's still 4 years old right now. I have a photo I'm going to put up of her because I only have one, unfortunately. :p

MAMETCHI! :newmametchi: My favorite character of all time, obviously. ;)

Here he is showing off his sparkling teeth after brushing them! I can't help but to think of the anime episode where Mametchi gets a cavity... it was so cute. :D

kv1f.jpg

Weight: 36lb

Training: 11

Friendship: Full

My second generation noisily evolved into an adult very early this morning... again, I have no idea what it's supposed to be :p sorry about the huge picture. I've gone on holiday and didn't bring my regular laptop with me, and didn't have a program to resize it :)

Mimitchi acquired all her Happy Symbols and before long she'll be on her way to the matchmaker. But that it'll have to wait until tomorrow. In the meantime, Here's a relaxing snack at her mother's house:​

IMG_1499_zpse03fd3c4.jpg

Mimitchi collected her HS so fast! So proud!

IMG_1500_zpsce994971.jpg

Ahh, a cup of coffee..or maybe it's a bowl of soup? Which is it? WHICH IS IT?

On my Tama-Go I put on a new faceplate. And as you can see, I changed the room background of Mametchi's house.

Anyway, Mametchi turned 6 today so I immediately got him married to Violetchi.

Here they are looking at each other for some unknown reason.

1v1o.jpg

Sorry for not updating, yeugh. Life got in the way of Tamagotchi. Buuut anyway I finally got Yuki married! Two baby girls. And so now I'll dump some pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back