the hanna montana poll

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is to VanessaHudgensFan102

whois maddy?
shes a little girl who was stolen from her hotel room and has been missing over 60 days!

[SIZE=21pt]HANNAH ROX MY SOX SO IF U THINK SHE SUCKS GO THROUGH ME FIRST!LISTEN TO HER A WHOLE DAY I DARE YA!SHE ROX!GO GREEN TEAM![/SIZE]

'Hannah Montana' sucks!

[SIZE=17pt]I hate her![/SIZE]

How can you people stand her music?! It's annoying, and there's way more people that are better than her.

And no, I do not think she is pretty. Just looking at her face makes me turn away. I mean, if you see her smile up close, her teeth are kind of messed up. And her hair looks greasy.

How old are you people?

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone is intitled to their own opinion but don't start a fight about nothing. T.T

Hannah's show is okay she's not my favorite singer but she's not the worst. I'm not a big fan though. She's just okay.

I agree with all the 'HANNAH SUX' stuff because,

When our family watches tv, we take turns with the remote- boys, girls, boys, girls, ect. so, in order to wait for Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go! to go on [yessssssss... I watch that show. my faveorite robot monkey is otto.], we ALWAYS have to watch stupid shows such as hannah montanna and that's so raven!!!

and even though the shows only last about 30 minuites, my brother and I always look away from the television and imagine raven and hannah montanna both watching 'boobah' and licking the television screen mindlessly. [chuckle]

@complete tama fanatic@

PS- VannessaHudgensFan 102, The 'IM A GUNNA BLOOOOOOOOOOOW MAH CAP WHEN I READ DIS THING BOUT HANNUH BEEIN BAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!' ... and for everybody elce who thinks the people who don't watch hannah montanna are 'JUST JEALOUS',

I THINK THAT SHE'S PURE EEEEEEEVILLLLLLLLLLL, I SAY!

PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When our family watches tv, we take turns with the remote- boys, girls, boys, girls, ect. so, in order to wait for Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go! to go on [yessssssss... I watch that show. my faveorite robot monkey is otto.], we ALWAYS have to watch stupid shows such as hannah montanna and that's so raven!!!

and even though the shows only last about 30 minuites, my brother and I always look away from the television and imagine raven and hannah montanna both watching 'boobah' and licking the television screen mindlessly. [chuckle]

@complete tama fanatic@

PS- VannessaHudgensFan 102, The 'IM A GUNNA BLOOOOOOOOOOOW MAH CAP WHEN I READ DIS THING BOUT HANNUH BEEIN BAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!' ... and for everybody elce who thinks the people who don't watch hannah montanna are 'JUST JEALOUS',

PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sirecly why do most ppl on tamatalk hate hannah montana singing!SHE ROX!

~A HANNAH MONTANA FAN!

click here! and here: click here too

sirecly why do most ppl on tamatalk hate hannah montana singing!SHE ROX!

~A HANNAH MONTANA FAN!

click here! and here: click here too
Maybe because we don't like those shows. Or her type of music. But really, take it easy. We don't have to like her just because other people do. And plus the topic starter said...."Your opinions on Hannah Montna". Some people don't like her, and some people do. It's just that from the looks of it....Hannah Montana doesn't seem to mix very well with most people over 12.

@complete tama fanatic@

haha PPPPUUUURRRREEEEE EEEVVVVIIIIILLL

lolololololol ;) lolololololololol

well its true whoever hates her and thinks shes mean they are just jealous how talented she is

If there was an award for worst singer, she'd win.

@chellybell123: Why would any of us haters be jealous of a warbling pipsqueak? Geez...

If there was an award for worst singer, she'd win.@chellybell123: Why would any of us haters be jealous of a warbling pipsqueak? Geez...
Warbling pipsqueak....hehe lol. She'd win second place....first goes to Hilary Duff. And there is no reason why we should be jelalous of her. I think I could probably sing better than her.

Warbling pipsqueak....hehe lol. She'd win second place....first goes to Hilary Duff. And there is no reason why we should be jelalous of her. I think I could probably sing better than her.
Hilary Duff isn't have as bad as Moron Montanna.

And, I can sing like, 100 times better than her- and that's saying something. xD

Well I've never heard you sing so I can't say anything. XD But I know that I could sing better than her.
I can sing pretty well. :] But anyone can sing better than Hannah Montanna,

well its true whoever hates her and thinks shes mean they are just jealous how talented she is
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa..........no

celebrating 400th post :D B) ^_^ :wub: :lol: :) :D :blink: :ph34r: :D

wow. i didnt think that people would take 'the hanna motana poll' this seriousley. i dont even watch hanna montana unless my sister has it on. besides, jackson is alot funnier than miley and he is a better actor.

Latest posts

Back