the hanna montana poll

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow. i didnt think that people would take 'the hanna motana poll' this seriousley. i dont even watch hanna montana unless my sister has it on. besides, jackson is alot funnier than miley and he is a better actor.
I think the only good actor on there is Oliver.

I think the only good actor on there is Oliver.

dont tell anyone [ha ha] but i only made this poll so i could get my posts up. you know dhcyrus? says she's hanna montana? well, she's not. dont you think if she really was she would be kind of modest? well, she sent me a private message, and she said "yes, i am hanna montana. it's ok to ask."

proof that she's not number 1: she would have been more modest. "its okay to ask?!?!" yeah, right.

proof that she's not number 2: if she was, she would have said she was miley cyrus, not hanna montana. hanna montana is'nt her real name.

and if she really was, what would she be doing on tamatalk?

Last edited by a moderator:
Me personally I ove my role as Hannah Montana.Emiy and I have a blast working together.

We're so close Jason is like the brother I never had.

Mitchell is one of my close friends.

My dad is just my dad on and off the stage.

My daddy is cool with the whole idea of Miley/Hannah.

That's all for now.

P.S. Thanks VioletetchiGirl101 for the vote and the comment I really appreciate it
If you were Miley, why would you be here. You'd be to busy for a little 'ol website like this.

Anyways, I like Miley, I thinks shes pretty and can sing pretty well.

I think Hannah Montanna is sooooo weird! who on earth would wear a blonde wig if they could just pay a lot for a color-thingy.

PS: I know her email but im not telling!

well its true whoever hates her and thinks shes mean they are just jealous how talented she is
You are right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont tell anyone [ha ha] but i only made this poll so i could get my posts up. you know dhcyrus? says she's hanna montana? well, she's not. dont you think if she really was she would be kind of modest? well, she sent me a private message, and she said "yes, i am hanna montana. it's ok to ask."

proof that she's not number 1: she would have been more modest. "its okay to ask?!?!" yeah, right.

proof that she's not number 2: if she was, she would have said she was miley cyrus, not hanna montana. hanna montana is'nt her real name.

and if she really was, what would she be doing on tamatalk?
WoW thake a chill pill go with the flow dude its just my opinion.

You are right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or they are original and they dont think that whoever doesnt have there opinion is wrong and they dont think that because they dont like hanna montana makes them a bad person

yo dhcyrus if u r hannah montana i need to see if u really r

question 1:who was the girl on the newest episode?

question 2:and what happens on the new epsiode?

I LOVE HANNAH MONTANA AND I AGREE WITH **URITCHI**
Hey, hey, hey I think we have all heard that you love Hannah Montana. Just because you like it it doesn't mean that everyone has to like it...or that you have to scream your opinions everytime someone says that they hate her. And if you agree to **UrItChI** you should be able to handle other people's opinions on Hannah Montana.

Latest posts

Back