THe Hidden Gozarutchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HUAIIIYAAA!!!! Yelled Shao as he went to super fast speed and he grabbed Shiki :D and Ciao :unsure: from the clutches of the Tamagotchi fangirls, then Shao did super chops to the people trying to destroy Birdi and Spot: "HIIIYYYAAAAAAAA!!" WHAM! BAM! Then Shao said: "Let's get out of here!" Then the team said: "Yes, let's get out of here!" Then Spot said: "Hurry! Climb on my back everyone!" The team climbed on Spot's back and just before the people were about to grab them, Spot went at light speed and left planet Earth..................

Last edited by a moderator:
But Spot got tired from fluttering and fell into planet pop star where Kirby lives. Shao recognized Kirby and Kirby said "hiii!" Kirby was very hungry. "why are you hungry? You always have food." Kirby explained. "King Deedee took all the crops and food here and there is nothing left. We only drink water from streams..." Shao told Kirby he'd help bring dreamland food and drinks again.. They approached the evil king's castle, Kirby with triple star and in another hand the star rod..

But then someone was guarding the castle! It was the evil Meta-Knight!! He said to Kirby: "I see you've got a couple of friends Kirby, but that will not stop me from guarding this castle!!! Then Kirby said: "We will get inside the castle! And if you won't let us in, we will beat you to get in there!" Then Meta-Knight said: "I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU ALL TRY!!" Then Meta-Knight took out his sword and Kirby readied his Star Rod and Meta-Knight said: "Let's fight!!!"

first, kirby let out three stars from the triple star, and with his star rod, he combined all the stars to make a big star, and it crashed int to the sword, making a clone! kirby sucked it up and then....

CONTINUE!

became Meta knight's sword Kirby! Kirby swung MK'S sword until dark Meta knight fell over. They went inside and attacked King deedee and wacked him so bad he fell over and broke his knee. "Grr... Kirby, I guess I will let you get away this time..." King Deedee exploded. They broke a tank next to king Deedee and POOF! Water spilled outta it. Then they broke a big pinata on the roof and food came flying over planet pop star..

"Yay!! Food is back in Planet Pop Star!" Kirby said. "Thank you guys for helping me gain food back in Planet Pop Star!" Kirby said. Then Shao said: "You're welcome Kirby! It was a pleasure helping you!" Then Kirby said: "Hey, why don't we all eat some of the food that is coming down on Planet Pop Star?" Then the team said: "Okay! Let's eat!" Shao Birdi Shiki Ciao and Kirby were grabbing and eating all kinds of food from the sky. Shao was eating Hot Dogs, Shiki was eating Lollipops, Birdi was eating Fried Chicken, Ciao was eating Waffles, Spot was eating Apples, and Kirby was eating Maximum Tomatoes!

They appeared right in front of the Evil Mametchi and Mametchi said: "So you're all back! And what's this................you've brought Kirby!!" Shao said: "That's right, and with Kirby on our side, you don't stand a chance Mametchi!" Then Kirby said: "Yeah!" Then Mametchi said: "Hahaha......well you've all got another thing coming! Because my magic is so powerful, I could summon anyone I want and you all are going to be shocked to see who it is!! Then Shao said: "Who might that be?" Then Mametchi was chanting these weird words: "Omo Keme Tasa Enotesa Cero Nome Eka.............MOKEMA!!" Then all of a sudden, everything was pitch black and then Shao said: "Huh? What's going on!!" Then somebody was laughing in a very menacing voice: "Hahahahahaha........." Shao said: "Who's there?!?!" Then the voice said: "You all think you can save the world by defeating Mametchi? HAHAHA! But, you all weren't expecting this!!!!" Then, the pitch black darkness faded and they were all shocked to see who was standing in front of them. A guy with long silver hair............a 7- foot sword in his hand..........green glowing eyes...........he was wearing a black cape and boots...............he was SEPHIROTH!!! Everyone gasped and then Shao said: "WHAT?!?! SEPHIROTH?!?!?!"..........

By the way, this is Sephiroth

Only this Sepiroth was stupid so he just fell off the edge of a cliff. "hahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha!" Laughed the party. They fell over and pointed at mametchi. Finally Mametchi left in a portal. The gang followedd and entered and ended up in Hyrule!

The theme of The Legend of Zelda was playing and Shao said: "Wow! We are in Hyrule!" Kirby said: "I've never been here before! This is amazing!" The rest of the team said: "Yeah!" Then they saw Mametchi behind a rock and was laughing: "Hahahahaha! Try and get up to me! Hahahahaha!" Then Shao said: "Get him!" Then the team was running after Mametchi until they bumped into someone. Shao said: "Oh sorry sir I.........Gasp! It's you!" The guy that they bumped into was Link!! Link said.........

Shao :blink: said: "We were fighting the Evil Mametchi which is who you're holding in you're hands right now, but he escaped into Hyrule and he left a portal to Hyrule open, so we followed him!" Then Link said........

"Oh Really?"*Drops mametchi* OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! screamed mametchi. Link drawed his blade. Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Screamed mametchi

What will happen next?

"TAKE THIS MAMETCHI!!!!" Then Link almost hit Mametchi with his blade, but Mametchi dodged the blade and said: "You missed me Link! You want to play? Let's play!!" Then mametchi using his magical powers, formed himself into Ganon!!...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back