The Hunger Games.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ivana swung into the tree near Adam, noting the girl on the ground. She hid herself, knife poised.

Last edited by a moderator:
Noticing Ivana, Eli knew he need to protect Panda as she was the only one Eli would want to have an alliance with. He sped up, and not wanting to waste a knife, he picked up a rock and threw it at Ivana, trying to knock her off the tree.

Ivana jumped out of the way, barely missing it. She turned, and flashed a sly smile. "Listen here, Fish Boy" she cooed. "I won't hurt your little friend. I was merely..." she paused to think. "Observing"

Eli didn't say anything, afraid he would look bad for the sponsors. He gave a small nod and turned his attention to Adam, although continually glanced back at Ivana

Ivana sat down and crossed her legs. watching the scene unfold. 'Interesting' she thought. 'If I lay low, I can know their weaknesses;

"Hm... I'll choose... Run." And with that Adam turned and ran, darted and jumping through the trees. He wasn't really caring about stealth right now.

Pandora sighed, relaxing her arm and bringing her spear down. She let out a sigh of relief and looked in the direction she saw Adam run. Feeling somewhat accomplished, she looked back down at the cut on her arm. Deciding it wasn't too bad, she shrugged it off.

It was only after running for a little bit that Adam realised just how thirsty he was. But slight problem - his water bottles were empty. Groaning, he decided to drop down to the floor, going in search of water. Of course, if it was big and he got pushed in, he was screwed - he couldn't swim.

Anna relaxed immensely. She went on a search for water. After a couple of minutes water was not close to her little camp. Her throat was soar. She needed water. Then she picked up her knife on a search for water.

Eli walked over to Panda. "Good to see you're alive." was all he said, giving a small laugh even though it was no laughing matter.

Adam was wandering around in search of water, and gradually losing. hope. They HAD remembered to put water sources in, hadn't they? Suddenly he froze as he heard a noise, and took action, scaling a tree and crouching among the branches.

Anna kept walking but she suddenly had the feeling that someone was watching her.She froze in place.

Cinder was on the ground now, walking cautiously, watching and listening to everything around her. She must have been quite far from the other tributes, as all she heard was the faint sounds of the arena. However, she wasn't paying good attention, as her mind was elsewhere - focusing on her family, her few friends. Suddenly, she jumped, someone had climbed a tree a few yards in front of her. Her eyes widened, how had she not noticed anyone? She heard, even further away, a body had stopped moving like her own, standing still. Cinder knew her only safe place right now was the trees, but what if she climbed the wrong tree? She wouldn't. She knew she wouldn't. Cinder reached behind her back, grabbing the knife. Placing the handle in her mouth, she quickly climbed up a tree. She could make out a body, hiding only a few trees from her, they were pretty well concealed, but not from this angle. Cinder groaned softly, grabbing the handle of the knife, and perching herself on the branch.

Anna breathed softly. Any wrong move could cost her her life. A another twig cracked. How many people are watching me mabey a hundred!

"Why, so you could be the one to kill me?" Pandora asked, holding her spear out towards Eli. "I don't want to kill you, but make one move and I will."

Eli frowned, putting his hands up over his head. "No, I would actually prefer an alliance. You're the only one I can somewhat trust, and in training, I noticed how good you are. So we could stick together until the end, then try and kill each other.."

"Yeah well, how do I know that I can trust you?" Pandora asked, still holding the spear out. She examined him, her eyes dull and her face emotionless. "I don't think I can trust anyone here."

Eli frowned. "We go to school together Panda, we trained together, well at least partially. We were on the same train.I would hope you could trust me, knowing how I am from there."

Pandora hesitated, lowering the spear a bit. "Still, you might just be trying to form an alliance with me so you can kill me while I'm sleeping to get me out of the way."

"I promise Panda, I'm not that kind of person. I..." Eli thought for a second, he needed a way to convince her. "I..uh..." He had to think of something fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back