The Hunger Games.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You what? Spit it out, Eli." Pandora muttered, bringing her spear back up to position. "Hesitation doesn't make me want to form an alliance with you anymore than swinging a knife at me does."

Ivana noticed the girl. "Later electro" she farewelled, jumping down and heading towards her 'ally'

Ivana noticed the girl. "Later electro" she farewelled, jumping down and heading towards her 'ally'

"I only volunteered because I saw you were picked. I want to help you win! I'll help you, then let you kill me! Just trust me, please!"

Pandora stared at Eli for a second, thinking it over. Could she really trust him? Will he just end up killing her? After a few minutes, she nodded. "Fine. I'll form an alliance."

Eli nodded, giving her a small smile, not wanting to express how happy he was in front of the cameras. "Quick, follow me." he said softly.

Pandora hesitated for a brief moment, lowering her spear. She tilted her head, following after Eli.

Eli looked around, they needed a place where the wouldn't be found for a day or two, so they could strategize.

Cinder jumped a few trees away from the crowd of two, she needed to get moving. She climbed down, being quite a distance from the two. She decided upon a plan: hide, form no alliances, trust no one, and stay alive. Her mentor told her to form alliances, to help bring in sponsors - but Cinder was focused on staying alive, and nothing else. Walking quietly, she wondered how many people already died, but no cannon shots were fired. She continued to walk, when something caught her senses - something she could hear and smell. Water. She could smell the damp smell that water holds, and went at it.

She approached a tiny little stream, where had it originated from? She didn't know. It stopped where she was, in a little pool. Reaching desperately into her pack, she filled up her canteen, which emptied the entire pool. There had to be more water somewhere. This tiny pool... it couldn't be it. She knew the stream would refill the pool - but having to come back here to fill up and then wait until it refilled. Crazy. She looked around, and then put the canteen away. Time to find a place to rest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pandora sighed. "So, where are we headed?" she asked, looking around.

"Any place where we won't be found. We'll make a game plan, stay for a day or two, then start to win this for you. When it comes down to the final two, I'll let you kill me."

Pandora nodded, walking in step right behind Eli. She looked upward and stared at the artificial sky, resentment creeping into her mind. "Why do you want to help me out so badly?" she asked, tilting her head.

"Do you remember first grade? The first, and probably only time I ever spoke to you before the reaping..." Eli asked.

Pandora sighed, scanning her mind for any memories of when Eli spoke to her in the first grade."... No, I'm afraid I don't remember." she finally said, stretching her arms out.

"You were the only one who didn't smile. So I promised you I would one day make you smile. I've tried indirectly just by being a class clown, but now...I want you to survive, I don't care about you smiling."

"I hate smiling," Pandora grumbled, swinging the pack back and forth lazily on her arm. "Anyways, don't you want to go back to your family?"

"I would rather have you go back. You've always stood out to me, I always wanted to get to know you, try and break that barrier where you push everyone away."

"I won't let you, or anyone even break my 'barrier'." Pandora told him. "So, if that's the only reason you want to help me, you might as well try to kill me now."

"I told you, my motives have changed involving you. Now I just want to save and protect you, even if I sacrifice myself."

Pandora had nothing more to say and simply nodded, looking down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back