The Hunt.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nope..." Luke muttered, pulling Lily behind him and swinging out as the monster made a swipe. Briefly he took a few moments to think before nodding, changing his tactic and linking his hands together for Lily to step on. "Okay, quickly! I'll lift you up!"

Lily nodded, placing her foot into Luke's hands. She pushed herself upwards and hurled herself at the monster, gripping the handle of the knife and bringing it down. "Got it!" she said with a grin, staring at the other monster. She looked over at Luke, handing him the knife to him. "Hit the one that the girl is after!" she told him.

"Well done!" Luke cheered, carefully letting Lily down to the ground and quickly taking the knife, surveying the situation. If possible, he wanted to avoid putting Lily in danger again, but... "Okay..." He repeated the action, hurling the knife forwards... only for it to shoot past and miss completely. Cursing, Luke muttered to Lily "Lily, I think we should just get out of here..."

(Don't know where to start... i stepped in a bit late...)

Krystal looked around and started to shiver. An opal-black scythe lay next to her. She picked it up reluctantly. It seemed to be emitting a slightly purple smoke from the blade. She stood up, gripping her new weapon tightly. From behind a small bush, she looked carefully over the branches and witnessed three people battling a strange, misty creature... from what she could see, there seemed to be a lot of blood and fear around. She immediately started to cringe at the fear and pain in the area. Putting one hand to her forehead, she slowly approached forward... only to find a strange, misty creature in front of her. She gripped her scythe even more tightly. "Hey... if you cut off someone's head... it dies, right?" she thought. "This is no time to be thinking about the weak spots on a boss in a game." But she swung as hard as she could at the strange creature's head, and it 'melted', a black pool of some sticky liquid left behind. Krystal wiped her forehead and ran to the nearest tree, swiftly climbing up, and using the branches of the tree, tried to hide herself.

Emily shut her eyes again, a whole flock of demon-like monsters appeared to be in an attacking position around the area the three humans were in. "We need to go!" Emily yelled at the two, "I think there are more coming... More than we could ever handle!" Emily didn't seem to care for who they were, but they were her allies for the time being, due to the fact that they are both defending themselves from a form of death. They were talking about a skull... But... All Emily could see of the monsters was a black mist with a ghostlike essence, no skull, "skull..."

Lily looked around carefully, and her eyes landed upon Krystal. She watched her for a moment before shrugging off her presence and examining their surroundings. "You're right, there are easily a dozen monsters coming up from that direction." she said, pointing. She turned back and then nodded her head to a different direction. "If we want to escape, I think we should go that way. There're no monsters approaching from there."

"I agree!" In all honesty Luke had been planning to ditch the girl with the weapon that could have torn them all to shreds, but now he had no choice. He glanced in the direction Lily pointed out, nodding in agreement and grabbing his sword while nudging Lily forwards. "Go!" He instructed, taking a final swipe to ward one of the monsters off before ducking down the escape route himself.

Lily sprinted forward, glancing back at Luke every once in awhile. She watched the path in front of her carefully, making sure no monsters were coming. She began breathing heavily as she continued to run, slowing slightly. After a few minutes of running, Lily finally slowed to a stop when she felt they were safe from the monsters for the time being. "Well... At least that's over...:

Panting heavily to try and regain his breath, Luke leant against the wall for a few moments. "Yeah... yeah, it is." At least for now. Sighing, Luke ran a hand through his hair before remembering something, moving over to Lily. "Here, let me look at your neck..." Biting his lip, Luke carefully brushed his sister's hair away, using his hand to wipe away some of the blood. "Who would have a weapon made of glass..? You could have been seriously hurt!"

Lily flinched slightly when Luke wiped the blood from her neck. "Luke, I'm fine!" she told him, swatting his hand away. She kept one hand cupped over the small gash in her neck, using her free hand to check the other cuts the glass shards had inflicted. She then went to look at all of Luke's injuries. "Are you injured at all?" she asked, looking up at him.

"No, you're not!" Luke insisted, attempting to move his hand back. "You got glass in your neck!" However, he relented as Lily approached, giving a shrug as if he was literally shrugging the injuries away. "I'm fine. Just ache a little where the thing picked me up." That was probably a pack of lies, but damnn him if he was going to let Lily about him. "We need to do something about the gash in your neck. Here-" Ever so carefully, Luke used his sword to slice a small strip off his t-shirt, moving back to Lily and dabbing at the wound with the fabric. "Where else are you hurt?"

"I'm honestly fine..." she muttered staring at Luke with wide eyes. She sighed when Luke began dabbing away the blood rom her wound. "I'm not telling you until you stop lying to me." she told him, stepping back a few paces. "Are you injured at all?" she repeated, crossing her arms.

"Lily, this is ridiculous." Luke sighed, wishing his sister could be a little less stubborn for once. For all he knew, she had a wound that her life blood was currently pouring out of meaning she'd be dead in a few minutes. However, he could see he wasn't going to get away with this one, hence him spinning around and tugging his t-shirt down a little to reveal the gash that spanned the area where he had been picked up. "There. But there's nothing you can do, or need to do. I'm fine."

Lily frowned, leaning over to look at the gash. She sighed, knowing she couldn't do anything to help him. "Alright, I'll tell you now. I have a few gashes here and there from the glass shards. The shards pulled out, though... So they're bleeding a bit heavily..." she told him. "The one on my neck is bleeding the most of all of them, I believe."

Emily stayed in the battle area for a small bit, deciding whether or not the path they had chosen was safe. dang right it was safe, it was probably the only way of escaping a fatal attack. Emily ran after them, sprinting as fast as she could before the monsters could possibly figure out the escape route. Emily saw the two in the distance, she decided not to approach anymore. The glass... Was the glass her fault? Yes, it was. Emily shook her head, ripping a wound in the process. She clutched a wound on her neck in pain, looking back at the place she had just fled from. The glass did nothing but make people bleed, what a useless weapon. I'll have to find something else to use, something that might actually fend off demons, Emily thought, looking at the two people she had just encountered. They seemed strong, their weapons were actually useful. Pfft. I'll just stalk these guys for safety.

There were more people around. A bunch more of demons were approaching. She froze up, head starting to ache again. Her own fear was starting to make herself nauseous, so she quickly ran away from the scene of the action. But suddenly, she sensed fear coming up from in front of her. It seemed almost like a hopeless fear. "Come on, why did I have to get surrounded by pain?" she shouted out loud, her headache getting worse and the nausea slowly increasing. She continued to run until she saw blood and shards of glass scattered around on the floor.

"Oh shoot. This is very, very, bad." she whispered, noticing a misty dark color coming from her right. Ahead of her were two other people. She took a deep breath and shouted as hard as she could, "Look to your right side!" Hoping they would notice, she ran to the left, as far as she could.

"Well, we'll have to deal with all of them." Luke replied simply, turning back around and moving the fabric up to Lily's neck again. "Sorry, I'm not really one for first aid... unless you know something you can draw that would help." It was true - the most experience Luke had with healing injuries was sticking a plaster on or running towards a health pack. Sadly, this was all too real. "Do they hurt a lot..?"

"It's fine, I'm not that great either..." Lily replied, rubbing at a gash on her arm. "Well... The only one that really hurts is the one on my neck," she told him. She flinched every now and again when the fabric made contact with her cut. "You know, maybe if we break into one of these buildings we'll find some first-aid stuff." she suggesting, looking around. "The buildings might also provide some shelter..."

Luke kept muttering apologies as he continued to dab at the wound on Lily's neck, occasionally moving to catch some blood from a different place like her arm. "Yeah... that's not a bad idea-" But Luke was suddenly cut off as something rushed between the two of them with the telltale black mist trailing behind it, sending Luke flying backwards away from his sister. "Lily!"

"Luke!" Lily shrieked. She breathed heavily as she batter her hands around aimlessly at the black mist that surrounded her. "Luke!" she shrieked once more, screaming when the monster grabbed her by her waist. She struggled futilely against the monster as it lifted her up. "Luke!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back