The "I didn't do my homework" Game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You see, i did do it but my sister ate it. She eats paper ya know. And my mom told me i shoudn't do homework anyway, cause my sister will eat it

I was on the bus and the window was open so it flew out the window as we hit a speed bump.

{[sniffle, Sniffle]} My family are made out of wood and trees.....

{[sniffle, Sniffle]} That homework sheet was the outcome of my only family.........{[Runs away crying]}

My dog looked so lonely yesterday, I didn't have the heart to leave him all alone, so I decided to spend some time with him. I lost track of time, and by the time I finally got to my homework, I realised my dog had licked my hand so much that it had become paralyzed

{[To Teacher]} Ok You see, I did EVERYTHING of my homework and assignments but you see, I got out of the car with my notebook and pencil and the rest of my stuff were in my dad's car, that when I turned around to get the rest of my stuff, the door shut and he sped off........

I was too busy to do it because I wanted to jump out of my window and went in a coma and then died and you know this is my ghost talking and this is a run-on sentence that never stops and its so fun because i love run-on sentences because you never use commas and hey did you notice that coma and comma are the same in a way anyway i am a ghost and i jumped out of a window and killed myself because i wanted to be a stuntman or woman i should say or maybe dude or something lalalalalalalala this is the run-on song it will never end and so forth...

This only took me a minute or 2!

I couldn't Do my Homework, Because it Fell....Over a Bridge..... xD

And Fell into the Lake. <__<.

I didnt do my home work because...

Simple ones

the earth revolvs

I didnt feel like it

becsaue Im me

more advanced ones

I was gonna do my homework...but a giant came to me and said tell me a story! So I said...I was about to start my homework and a Giant came up to me and said tell me a story now! So I said...I was about to start my homework and a giant came up to me and said tell me a story! so i said...

I was about to pull it out when the Super (insert your name here) alarm went off...Isprang to my feet to find out the crime was all the way across the world! So I flew when I came to the crime! I had to fight a giant fish that took all night to defeat. It ended @ 3 00 Am then i went home...

Last edited by a moderator:
1st reason: i left my homework on the floor and i went to get a pencil sharpener and when i got back there was a doggy no-no on it then i went to tell my mom and my baby bro ate the no-no then we had to go to the hospital to make sure he was okay when i got back it was infested with bugs then i went outside to get some bug spray and the smell got so bad our neighbors called the fire department wow... al that in one sentence.

2nd reason: i was doing my homework in the alley and there was a dead guy and the police took my homework for evidence

A complicated verision of a dog ate my homework:

Teacher: Where's your homework?

Me: My dog ate it.

Teacher: I didn't know you had a dog! What breed is it?

Me: A Retrever cross.......Umm.........Labrodor.

Teacher: Wow. What a magnificant dog you have. Could you bring it in for news?

Me: No.

Teacher: Why not?

Me: I'm going in holiday.

Teacher: To where?

Me: Figi.

Teacher: Could you send the class a postcard?

Me: Ummm..... Sure.

Teacher: Take your seat.

Oceangotchi123 :furawatchi:

Teacher: Let me see your homework

Me: I did my homework, untill my bro crunched it up into a little ball.he threw it out the window, and the wind carried it away into the river. I jumped in, but a fish bit me so I jumped out.

Teacher: ...

Me: ...a BIG fish!

Teacher: Why didn't you re-do it?

Me: My mom MADE me go to bed

Teacher: Why didn't you do it in the morning

Me: I didn't have time

Teacher: Why not?

Me: My dog ate my alarm clock

Teacher: >.>

Because i eated it on cookies. and then u can wait for me to poop.

i didnt start it cos i was talking to my cookie

what homework. i hear no homework see no home taste no homework

Homework!? I thought it was my dog. thats why he didnt purr wen i patted him

i made it into cookies then eated it

it got eated by the homeless guy

i sold it on ebay for 9.95

it said it wanted to stay home today cos it has the flu

mommy made it into a pot roast. needed more salt

~as you can see i like food and i did eat my homework once because i like the taste of paper and my scented pens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back