The "I didn't do my homework" Game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Gave Mine To Paris Hilton So She Could Get A Education,Get A Job AND SO SHE STOP BEING SO SPOILED

My Dog Has Bowel Problems And Pooped All Over It

Peter Pan Flew Through My Window And Stole It Because I Didn't Want To Go To Neverland With Him

I Made Them Up

I was going to, but Zac Efron came to my house and he's sooooo hot that I spent all day talking to/looking at him! <3 ♥.♥ ♥_♥

because i fainted at the sight of it and the doctor had to blow it up

Bob ate it.

Its funny cause nobody gets that..unless you know what My Cartoon Romance is..

[SIZE=14pt]My cat peed on it after ripping it into little pieces. Then she pooped on it.[/SIZE]

Teacher: Couldnt you re do it?

No. It was a worksheet, remember?

Teacher: Oh, yeah.

A dog made me eat it.

I had this little voice in my head saying, "[SIZE=8pt]Kill the homework. Its trying to kill you. Kill the Homework!!![/SIZE]" [SIZE=14pt]I killed it. Then I had to go to the insane asylum and put in a padded cell in a straitjacket. They wouldnt allow any pens or pencils in there. They are pointy. Then i was used in an experiment to see how to mutate living things in one hour. It was successful. I got super powers. I can (insert name of power/s). Im WonderBoy now. Ooooohhhh...... Pencils! Wonder what happens when i put the realllllllllllly pointy part in my forehead. Cool! it HURTS! Awesome! Wonder what will happen if i push it in RRRRRREEEEEEAAAALLLLL deep.... Cool! only the eraser end is sticking out! Thats so neat![/SIZE]

The cat shredding my homework then peeing on it really happened. But she didnt poo on it. :lol:

OMG really *LAUGHS* roflmao!!!

My dog breathed on it (lol) THAT'S enough to send anyone running!!!

Hagrid brought Norbert to my place on the weekend and he breathed all over it!!!

I couldn't do my homework because I stepped on a lighter and it caught on fire, causing a car to explode. And my homework was inside that car.

well, you see, my little sister/brother drove me insaine na d crazy, I I was sentto a loony bin someplace in Zetiguwa(some random place I made up..). I was happy putting the lids on toothpaste tubes when I finally settled down, and that was this morning. so I couldent do it when I came right to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back