The Jeremy Clarkson Investigation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree! (Bobs zoey101 on the back of the head!) This is a site for younger people too! You're teaching them baaaaad things, like threatining people and scamming! Plus, people might get off TamaTalk because of you! Then we'll lose members. TT is NOT a crimesite!!!!! Get her, Guilmon!

Guilmon: PYRO SPHERE! PAH! (Aims for zoey101 , misses, hits TG. She charred.)

TG: (weakly) ow...

terriermon: (laughing) Now, THAT'S funny!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree! (Bobs zoey101 on the back of the head!) This is a site for younger people too! You're teaching them baaaaad things, like threatining people and scamming! Plus, people might get off TamaTalk because of you! Then we'll lose members. TT is NOT a crimesite!!!!! Get her, Guilmon!
Guilmon: PYRO SPHERE! PAH! (Aims for zoey101 , misses, hits TG. She charred.)

TG: (weakly) ow...

terriermon: (laughing) Now, THAT'S funny!
:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: ;; ok, off subject...

So, what exactly are we supposed to do about the invasion of the zoee/zoey/Zoeys? The could all be innocent, or all guilty, or maybe...

Terriermon: ...Or maybe you and I should investigate.

TG: Good idea!!! Come on, Terrier!!!

:rolleyes: ;; ok, off subject...
So, what exactly are we supposed to do about the invasion of the zoee/zoey/Zoeys? The could all be innocent, or all guilty, or maybe...

Terriermon: ...Or maybe you and I should investigate.

TG: Good idea!!! Come on, Terrier!!!
Is this a topic for an investigation, or words for a play! WE HAVE TO SAVE JC HERE!

so the only people zoee or zoey are as follows:
!*Zoey101*!

*Zoey101*

SO far, we only doubt the second one, because the first one is still validating.
Oh dear!, How can there be two I think they would say there were two the server wouldn't allow that. Zoey358,no offense but I hate you!

That's right. It means that they still haven't responded to their Validation E-mail.

ummmmm whats valitdating????? i have NO CLUE what it means......
I have a dictionary on Mac OSX Tiger here it is:

valid |?valid| adjective actually supporting the intended point or claim; acceptable as cogent : a valid criticism. See note at believable . • legally binding due to having been executed in compliance with the law : a valid contract. • legally acceptable : the visas are valid for thirty days. DERIVATIVES validity |v??lid?t?| noun validly adverb ORIGIN late 16th cent.: from French valide or Latin validus ‘strong,’ from valere ‘be strong.’

Thesaurus

valid adjective 1 a valid criticism well-founded, sound, reasonable, rational, logical, justifiable, defensible, viable, bona fide; cogent, effective, powerful, potent, convincing, credible, forceful, strong, solid, weighty. See note at believable . 2 a valid contract legally binding, lawful, legal, legitimate, official, signed and sealed, contractual; in force, current, in effect, effective; informal legit. 3 valid information legitimate, authentic, authoritative, reliable, bona fide.

I think it mean its looking up, or searching for content (sorry I didn't read the definition so if any bad/innapropirate Content please edit my post.).

About program: Dictionary; Version 1.0.0 (1.0.0); Copyright © 2005 Apple Computer, Inc.,

All Rights Reserved.

(The ;'s were not in about I'm just separating the parts of "about")

so the only people zoee or zoey are as follows:
!*Zoey101*!

*Zoey101*

SO far, we only doubt the second one, because the first one is still validating.
I've seen alot of zoeys,one of them seems very likely,zoee359.It sounds like it but maybe someone justed liked her username.*shrugs*

zoey101 acts the same as zoey358 but that would be bad if zoey101 was really not the same as zoey358.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back