The Jeremy Clarkson Investigation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoey101 could be zoee358 or a brainsucking alien messing with our heads. (folds arms cross chest) the only logical two senarios...

Terriermon: (Rolls eyes) T_T What a loose use of the word "logical"... that's something YOU've never been...

TG: Take that back!! Or I'll sic Guilmon on ya!

Guilmon: (Chomping down on bread, but lifts head when name is called) Huh?

JC sadly, is not yet back because Admin is taking his/her time contacting him. Hopefully, this will end soon.

no offense Admin.

well for me to believe u i need perfect plain out easy to see proof that zoey101 is zoe358

i just thought of something...since we've been talkin in this thread for a while and sayin stuff if she got on tamatalk some how then she might have read the thread and is tryng to change her ways of typing/attitude ...i dont k now it is a possibilty

Haha. Wow what'd I miss. Zoee? I have her blocked on aim for being the biggest annoyance I've had to encounter in a long time. Not a surprise she'd steal somebody's account.

lucky u...well atleast wen she wanted me to spam the boards i refused to n stood up to her...she kinda got me mad too

Zoey101 could be zoee358 or a brainsucking alien messing with our heads.  (folds arms cross chest)  the only logical two senarios...
Terriermon:  (Rolls eyes)  T_T What a loose use of the word "logical"... that's something YOU've never been...

TG:  Take that back!!  Or I'll sic Guilmon on ya!

Guilmon:  (Chomping down on bread, but lifts head when name is called)  Huh?
Tamagirl4444 told me in Tamatalk News Reporting from all corners of the board and you're the main JC investigation there are so many posts about this Zoey is going to be the crime of Tamatalks first year! It could mean a rumor that Tamatalk is the crimesite! Curse you Zoey, curse you if you can get here I'd make you a kid and punish you, even though I am one. :( :rolleyes: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back