The Jeremy Clarkson Investigation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ShAwDy_1,zoee358 IMed me and and that that was her sister.

I don't beleive her.Do you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess what. She told me her "Little" sister was on her account b4. Now she tells me she has a 13 year old sister.

Guess what. She told me her "Little" sister was on her account b4. Now she tells me she has a 13 year old sister.
She's probably lying then.

I think one way to solve the problem would be to NOT give anyone your password for your account. I don't see why anyone would need to go on your account to put up an avatar if they can simply either email you the image or send you the link via PM or something. There's also a quick hack people can do where it's a program that goes through words (like in a dictionary) and can guess the password if it's a single word. It's good to either mix it with numbers in your password or to at least make it more than one word. Keeps little kiddies such as Zoe-whatever from taking over your username.

*shrug*

At least it's something you can do to protect yourself.

i recon it is a great idea he is very kind with helping and things

JC sais:

I do not trust Zoee358. However, I am wiling to consider her return with at least a warning level. And if this ever happens again, She will be Banned indefinately.

memetchi101,I trusted her too,alot of people did,including jeremy clarkson.That's how this happened,she had alot of people's trust and one of them just happened to be a TamaGuide so she did this.

Jeremy Clarkson is coming back soon,but we can still help him by never letting this happen again.

I don't do any of that stuff and i don't know who J+C is and in the past all he does is SHUT ME DOWN! And thats why
If you haven't met why aren't you going to save jeremy clarkson.

ill definatly help and ill get more people on tama chat
No! People, I'd love to, but if this is all reading I have to do, I don't want to do this anymore.

soccerrae03, jeremy clarkson did his job u were doing one of these while u posted:

spamming

cursing

insulting

off topic

wanting private info

etc.

ps. i have a crazy thought:

when i was friends with zoee358 she was nice.

maybe every now + then sum one would hack her

and be mean and all that.

and she said she luvs tamatalk and that her sister (or maybe sisters) hacked.

just a thought. probably not true.

soccerrae03, jeremy clarkson did his job u were doing one of these while u posted:spamming

cursing

insulting

off topic

wanting private info

etc.

ps. i have a crazy thought:

when i was friends with zoee358 she was nice.

maybe every now + then sum one would hack her

and be mean and all that.

and she said she luvs tamatalk and that her sister (or maybe sisters) hacked.

just a thought. probably not true.
actually, The Hacker closed his topics, not JC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back