The Jeremy Clarkson Investigation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gee i think im gonna believe that she guessed the password and scammed it coz i know just how mean zoe358 can be...you should of seen what she did to me...of course i will help, im glad she is banned

I'm glad she's banned too. She was nice to me on TamaTalk, but on AIM she kept rushing me to find an avvie for her for TamaTalk.

Anyone who believes they can help bring back Jeremy Clarkson can you please contact me. All PMs are private.
S.O.J.C. (Save Our Jeremy Clarkson)

*Latest news from JC (he's my cousin) -

Hi TamaTalkers! Well, i am considerably annoyed that this has happened, and if i don't see you again, i would like to say: MAKE MANAGOROX A GUIDE!!!.

thankyou.

Yours sincerely,

JC

(latest update from JC)*
What happened I'm confused! :lol:

I'm glad she's banned too. She was nice to me on TamaTalk, but on AIM she kept rushing me to find an avvie for her for TamaTalk.
I'm glad too.She was rude,and it's better for TamaTalk not to have a member like her.

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened I'm confused! :(
OK,I'm not entirely sure what happened but I was involved,kind of.

Here's what happened,as far as I know:

I think zoee358 some how tricked jeremy into giving her his password,and she got on his account and changed his password,and posted a couple of things.

Tamagotchi93 found out and told zoee358 that she would tell Admin, zoee358 had told Tamagotchi93 her password so zoee358 threatened to tell Admin that Tamagotchi93 knew her password,but Tamagotchi93 had forgotten it.Tamagotchi93 PMed me asking what she should do.I told her I would forward her message to Admin,and I forwarded it to Admin.

Admin got the message and PMed Tamagotchi93 and asked something and Tamagotchi93 told Admin all about what happened.So now zoee358 is banned and we are trying to get Jeremy back online.

This is just what I came up with from Tamagotchi93's PMs to me.

Please correct me if it is inaccurate.

I wish I had found this earlier... Zoe358 has been banned. JC was not but I changed his password as a way to prevent Zoe358 from getting back in. I am waiting for JC to check back with me over email (since he cant PM me without his password) so he can get back in... Its as simple as that. :(

But yes... Please take te advice and NEVER SHARE YOUR PASSWORDS! This goes for amaTalk and anything else for that matter.

I'm glad you got zoee358 of his account and jeremy clarkson's coming back on!

I wish I had found this earlier... Zoe358 has been banned. JC was not but I changed his password as a way to prevent Zoe358 from getting back in. I am waiting for JC to check back with me over email (since he cant PM me without his password) so he can get back in... Its as simple as that. :(
But yes... Please take te advice and NEVER SHARE YOUR PASSWORDS! This goes for amaTalk and anything else for that matter.
Yes, sir, pardon but I'm glad you made this site even though your're going to be 100 this year cheers!

yes ,thanks admin! i guess this investigation is now officialy solved....right?

*sigh* Not quite...

zoee358: wHAT IS YOUR USER NAME ON TAMATALK??zoee358: ???

zoee358: I am zoee358!!!

TwinkliStar000: Hiya

zoee358: Whats your user name??

TwinkliStar000: I'd rather not share that, as I know about the whole Jeremy Clarkson incedent. ;-)

zoee358: OK what happened I come back to Tama Talk from Florda and I can't get in.

TwinkliStar000: You're banned.

zoee358: WHAT

zoee358: Whats your user name???

TwinkliStar000: Why?

zoee358: Please so I know who I am talking to

TwinkliStar000: Ok, AmandaGotchi, though you might not know me.

zoee358: I know you and how did you find out???

TwinkliStar000: That you were banned, you mean?

zoee358: Yes

TwinkliStar000: Well, it's circulating tamatalk that Jeremy Clarkson gave you his password and you changed it, so he can't get into his account. So, you're banned. =/

zoee358: That is not true

zoee358: I did not ever go on his acount that I know of.
I don't know, I never knew her, so I don't want to accuse her, is it possible that someone could have gotten Jeremy and her passwords, and blamed it on her?

Last edited by a moderator:
That could be true,AmandaGotchi.*sighs*I hope we get to the bottom of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back