The Jeremy Clarkson Investigation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just posted a topic about Jeremy Clarkson's Return. I thought we could have like a mini welcome back party or something. And to show we are happy he can go back on his account and we missed him.So when he comes we tell him to go to the topic or something and say we miss him and stuff like that.

I was thinking the same thing as you mimitchilover. She could just sign up as another member with a different name and e-mail address.She also threatend me. :wacko: What did she say to you?
well the things she said i wont repeat here...a recreation of what happened minus the private stuff. (z=zoee358, m=mimitchilover)

(in a room alone with her)

z: letsm:eek:h no

z: talk

m: oh man

z: buisness

(later)

z: mimitchilover, come to my room and lets talk right NOW!

(l8r with another member)

z: you su** like h***
the astrisks are the bad words.

at least i was away from the computer at the time.

You,guys,I need to tell you something that may help with this investigation.

Well,I was helping zoee358 make avatars and she was offline and I got a PM from a member called crazydaisycarli.

Crazydaisycarli was asking for an avatar,and I replyed,"Sure.Just tell me what you want it to be."

And I sent it to her.And she replyed,"Very good.This is zoee358 and I was testing you."

Either crazydaisycarli's account got hacked too or zoee358 and crazydaisycarli were the same person.

I thought this might help somebody figure out all this.

oh man. DEJA VU! (it means 'its all over again!') maybe we should pm crazydaisycarli10 to see what happened to see if she knows about this.

thanx tamakitten for the info!

PMed her,I hope she get's it soon.

If you want to see her reply I can forward it to you,just tell me if you want to see it.

look at the above pages oniontchi:

zoee358 is now banned from this website for doing assorted bad things. she hacked jeremy clarkson and pretended to be him.

now admin is getting jeremy clarkson back online. jeremy clarkson will be back on thursday.

ok?

[SIZE=21pt]OMG! Zoey is my friend! How can she do somthing like this! She was always rude too. But I CANNOT BELEIVE SHE DID THIS! This is very weird. *Too much pressure*....*faints*[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
yes she was my friend too....i dunno why she turned on everyone.

shes only nine, but it is very strange. and i am under lotsa pressure about jeremy clarkson being hacked since i recently started pming him...now i wonder if it was the real him or zoee358 posing....55 percent sure, and i'm dying of it. it was a private matter and if zoee358 knew about it...well...then i would be virtual dead meat.

:huh: God, Admin probably doesn't even know anything about this...he's/she's never online!

[SIZE=21pt]RUMOR![/SIZE]

Is this the same Zoey? I know her alot, and she acts the same way, go see yourself: Click here

PMed her,I hope she get's it soon.If you want to see her reply I can forward it to you,just tell me if you want to see it.
OK,update,I got a PM from crazydaisycarli10:

Crazydaisycarli10 said that zoee358 didn't hack her account but crazydaisycarli10 gave zoee358 her password so that zoee358 could change her avatar to the one that zoee made for crazydaisycarli.

But I still don't know why zoee358 used crazydaisycarli's account to PM me.

I hope this info helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back