the jonas brothers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love them.

NONE of they're songs say "Date! Wear good clothes!" Most of they're songs are about being yourself. And people don't curse at you if you don't like them...atleast I don't...

Last edited by a moderator:
i totally agree with Mrs Joe Jonas!

but everyone DOES have their own opinion and im just stating mine so please no-one be horrid.

I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS!!

A couple of my friends and i call ourselves the jonas sisters and thursday is our jonas day...although we usually forget...

Everyone has their own opinion. In my opinion, I really don't like them.

I'm not mean to people who like them though. I respect their opinion.

The MCR one is definitely much much more meaningful than a song about the year 3000. I mean, really.
The Year 3000 wasn't even a freaking Jonas song! They butchered the lyrics so much.

Busted were my fave band ever.

Look at the difference.

"Triple breasted women swim around town - totally naked!" - Busted

"Girls there, with round hair - float up off the floor!" - Jonas

And Busted's version of What I Go To School For was changed completely. It was about being in love with a teacher for God's sake, not a collage student. The verses changed, the chorus changed. Search up the lyrics and you'll see what I mean.

I love the Jonas Brothers but No-one can do Busted like Busted can.

Yeah, well maybe it wouldn't be that great for a 9 year old to hear a song about triple breasted women... naked The Jonas Brothers were just trying to be a good example.

Yeah, well maybe it wouldn't be that great for a 9 year old to hear a song about triple breasted women... naked The Jonas Brothers were just trying to be a good example.
If they didn't like the meaning of it then why did they do it at all?

It makes absolutely no sense to me.

Latest posts

Back