the jonas brothers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uhm, I just don't like them. Their music has no meaning to me.

They have abnoxious sounding voices and I just don't like them. >..<

I <3 them, no matter what people say.

They are so down-to-earth, funny people, and they are very sweet. I love their songs, and they are quite talented.

My opinion will never change on them.

I listen to a little bit of everything, and I think they play pretty decent music.

I do think they might have been better off without Disney, but it was a start, and a fast start.

Some people may say their songs have no meaning.. Fall Out Boy's members are in, what, their twenties?.. While the Jonas brothers are still teenagers. They haven't gone through much yet. Their songs are most likely going to have a simple meaning if they've got any connection with Disney. So it's not your kind of music.

I think there are better songs with larger meanings, but that doesn't mean the Jonas Brothers don't have a decent sound. I like their sound in general. It's not the kind of music I could listen to all day or on a long car ride, but I think they've started alright.

I am so annoyed of the jonas brothers. I hate them so much for a few reasons.
1: They work for disneychannel. Disneychannel is just so bad. and not the shows suck, but it teaches kids that u have to make sure u r wearing good stuff or like have to be dating. My frends sister is interested in dating and she is in FIRST GRADE.

2: They don't write their own songs. And ppl will curse at u if u hate them. My frend made a shirt that said "I HATE THE JONAS BROTHERS" and i was proud because she was brave and guess how many ppl cursed at her. 35! And like 15 high fives. Why get mad at someone for their opinion? pshh.

3: I hate them.
Amen.

I like them because they have great voices,theyre adorable, so sweet and nice~, theyre hot hotties!!! like i mentioned before. Well I just think theyre really good role models for kids. I also agree that a lot of people just hate them because they work for disney. Thats just dumb. But whatever. Opinions.

If I did that, I would get alot of high fives. Only one person in grade 8 that I know of likes the Jonas Brothers. And all the other grade sevens have been brainwashed by Miley Cyrus (Except for me 8D)
OMG!! I've been brainwashed by Miley Cyrus! Jokes, but its true.

I'm soo glad you're not them :rolleyes:

I don't care if I already posted in this topic. I just wanted to express my deep hatred for the Jonas Brothers.

I hate the Jonas Brothers so much. They can't sing for crap, ok. They're butt ugly. AND THEY CAN'T SING AT ALL!!!!! Did I say that already? Well, let me say it again to make myself clear. THE BOYS CAN'T SING! It sickens me how people who have absolutely no talent can make it so big.

I don't care if I already posted in this topic. I just wanted to express my deep hatred for the Jonas Brothers.
I hate the Jonas Brothers so much. They can't sing for crap, ok. They're butt ugly. AND THEY CAN'T SING AT ALL!!!!! Did I say that already? Well, let me say it again to make myself clear. THE BOYS CAN'T SING! It sickens me how people who have absolutely no talent can make it so big.
That's just your freaking opinion! Just cause you say that it doesn't make it a freaking fact!

That's just your freaking opinion! Just cause you say that it doesn't make it a freaking fact!
Oh here we go with freaking stinky !!! and CAPS. Who cares, and that is just freakin' opinion.

So whatever..

LOL GG96

Latest posts

Back