the jonas brothers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ That's Kevin. xD It's ok. I know you're not a fan. If I wasn't a fan I wouldn't bother either. Lol.

If you've seen the full S.O.S. vid you'll see he's more in it. But he doesn't sing so... they just don't show him alot. :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
But I don't see why you guys don't like them. I don't wanna fight, but, what if Fall Out Boy or Panic at the disco was on disney? Would you go cry in a hole? Or would you still like them? What's so bad about disney?
Disney died when Walt died ;_;

Chances are, FOB, or Panic wouldnt go on Disney, and if they did, crying would be a bit unnecesary. If they kept their style, I could appreciate them still. If everything on Disney was like FOB or PATD, I may actually watch it more often xD.

But if FOB or Panic changed to disney style, then yes.

Crying in a hole is a greater possibility than you know.

Anyway, I strongly dislike the Jonas Brothers. Im not so sure why, they just arent my style. I find little or no meaning in their lyrics, and to me, they always sound like they are on helium... very... squeaky. Not just Neal? Whats his name? Nick? No, not just him. The other two are just as bad.

I don't think they sound squeaky. Name a song where they sound squeaky. Sometimes Nick's voice will crack, that probly only because his voice changed not that long ago. My brother's voice does the same thing; he is only a month younger than Nick.

But you said they all sound like that. Well, Kevin doesn't even sing, (he does backup) and Joe has never sounded like that; he has a deep rugged sounding voice.

Personally, I think the Beatles are more scream-worthy than the Jonas Brothers.
Exactly, cuz the beetles write their own songs and the jonas brothers are posers.

Yeah, that's true. My dad bought me a TigerBeat magazine today and guess what...The Jonas Brothers are on like EVERY page. I got scared.
ZOMG i kno i hav it too

And you know why? Because their famous and people love them! Like me. Same thing with Miley Cyrus.

Thier the latest craze. I don't know anyone who all they talk about is them or Nick. Two of my cousins both think he's cute though. But they don't have his pictures everywhere and that's all they talk about. They just each told me once they think he's cute.

In my opinion the Jonas Brothers are NOT stupid.

And, I love Disney Channel.

I do not believe you should think about dating young though.

But, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I LOVE TAMAGOTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :eek: :D :lol: :unsure: :lol: :wacko: :mellow: :blink:

^ 110% agreed! I couldn't agree more with you! (Even the tamagotchi part! I love them)

Everything you just said is how I exactly feel. Oh, and welcome to tamatalk! I see you're a new member.

------>Stand up [effing] tall,

don't let them see your back

And take my [effing] hand

and never be afraid again

or

------>Ooh! This is an S.O.S.

Don't want a second guess,

This is the bottom line

It's true.

I gave my all for you,

now my heart's in two

So...which one has more meaning...I got the Jonas one off of the first web-fansite I saw.

I dont think everyone should be dissing them so much. I mean sure you can say you hate their music but just to hate them for no reason. Their act is really good. Theyre cleaner than Miley Cyrus and those other people. And blame Disney if you want to but dont blame the jonas brothers. Sorry I just got carried away. And I dont know how they got so big but I knew them from the start. No seriously I did. lol.

Errrrrrrr... their ok, I don't feel like ranting. Just to let you know, on the Title of the topic, Saying that the Jonas brothers are stupid is not a good idea because That makes Jonas brother fans either hesitant to share their opinion, or, can make them angry and ready to flame when they enter the topic. Try saying something like, "share your opinion here" to avoid flaming.

YESSSS. I enjoy my essay-rants very much :]

First oversized paragraph: Their lyrics are nonsense. Who writes a song about the year 3000? How more meaningless can you get? Lyrics are supposed to actually mean something. Some lyrics are embedded into my brain and relate to my whole life and what I feel. Fall Out Boy Example: A teenage vow in a parking lot, 'til tonight do us part. Most people probably wouldn't understand, but those lyrics actually have alot of meaning to me. Jonas Brothers Example: I've been to the year 3000, not much has changed but they lived underwater. How can someone relate to that? Not only do I greatly doubt we will be living underwater in the year 3000, but how can that line discribe you or have alot of meaning to you? It's just some crap talking about how in the future people live underwater. Lyrics are supposed to be filled with meaning, not crap. And I can tell you right now the JoBros were not inspired by anything to write any of their crap. Good artists are actually inspiried by other people or things to write lyrics. Like the song Seven Minutes In Heaven, not many people realise, but that song was inspiried by Pete Wentz's failed suicide attempt. I don't think "I've been to the year 3000, not much has changed but they lived underwater" Was inspiried by a fialed suicide attempt, or a death in the family, or a recent breakup, or missing someone close to them.

Latest posts

Back