the jonas brothers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2: They don't write their own songs. And ppl will curse at u if u hate them. My frend made a shirt that said "I HATE THE JONAS BROTHERS" and i was proud because she was brave and guess how many ppl cursed at her. 35! And like 15 high fives. Why get mad at someone for their opinion? pshh.
If I did that, I would get alot of high fives. Only one person in grade 8 that I know of likes the Jonas Brothers. And all the other grade sevens have been brainwashed by Miley Cyrus (Except for me 8D)

2: They don't write their own songs. And ppl will curse at u if u hate them. My frend made a shirt that said "I HATE THE JONAS BROTHERS" and i was proud because she was brave and guess how many ppl cursed at her. 35! And like 15 high fives. Why get mad at someone for their opinion? pshh.
Hold on a second isablah4ever, you said they don't write their own songs; they do! They've done many covers for songs like 'Year 3000' by Busted. They wrote 'When You Look Me in the Eyes', and 'Goodnight and Goodbye' and 'Hollywood' and 'S.O.S.'. They've written tons. Their about to have a new album release.

List of songs

See? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
blect. i hate their music.

their music isn't serious and crap, and that's not even rock! i don't even get how j-14 even put them as a rock band!

i can't stand them, i prefer real music artist with more meaningful songs..

compare the lyrics-

"..when you go, would you have the guts to say, i don't love you, like i loved you, yesterday.." (i don't love you by mcr)

and then... "she came from the year 3000" (some jonas brothers crap)

which is more meaningful? i'd say the mcr one.

[SIZE=7pt]"This is the bottom line[/SIZE]

It's true

I gave my all for you

Now my heart's in two

And I can't find the other half

It's like I'm walking on broken glass

Better believe I bled"

They write their own songs.

Well, I like it.

And if you don't, that's your opinion, not mine. :eek:

^ Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that they... i mean Nick wrote S.O.S.. He said in a 'Bonus Jonas Time' that he wrote that song all by himself! Based on a personal experence. Poor Nick, if all that really happened to him on a date!

Well, I know my favorite band wouldn't fit in with Disney. They cuss to much XD
I love Disney. I grew up watching movies like Hercules and Little Mermaid. And I still love watching them.

But for me, it's not specifically Disney that annoys me, it's just people who come out of Disney aren't worth the fame they get. You know how many great bands are trying to make it? A lot. And it's not fair that people with half their talent can get that "fame" (I guess) faster. They haven't paid their dues like other bands do.
MCR on Dinsey Channel....haha that would be hilarious!

xD

back on subject.

They are that bad, I dont like them though x-x

everybody at my churh are like "ZOMG THE JONAS BROTHERS!"

I dont like them that much; they're okay in my opinion. But this topic could really hurt someone's feelings if they like them a lot. Sorry if I sound rude but I'm just saying.

The only song I like from them is S.O.S. They're extremely talented singers (they can reach super high notes and everything :huh: ) but I dont like them that much.

^ True, someones feelings could get hurt. But like Chatterbox said, (on page 1) stay respectful when you post.

Mileyroxursox2342, you're right again, they are very talented singers. In my opinion.

Tg1♥

^ Year 3000 isn't supposed to have a meaning! But look, S.O.S. does!

I told you I made dinner plans,

For you and me and no one else,

That don't include your crazy friends,

Well I'm done, with awkward situations empty conversations.

Ooh, this is an S.O.S. don't wanna second guess

(and like **uritchi** said)

this is the bottom line it's true,

I gave my all for you now my hearts in two

and I can't find the other half, it's like I'm walking on broken glass.

Better believe i bled...

I think that has a meaning...

^ Year 3000 isn't supposed to have a meaning! But look, S.O.S. does!
I told you I made dinner plans,

For you and me and no one else,

That don't include your crazy friends,

Well I'm done, with awkward situations empty conversations.

Ooh, this is an S.O.S. don't wanna second guess

(and like **uritchi** said)

this is the bottom line it's true,

I gave my all for you now my hearts in two

and I can't find the other half, it's like I'm walking on broken glass.

Better believe i bled...

I think that has a meaning...
SOS is the only song I like. And When You Look Me In The Eyes. I don't know why. Probably because I loved those two songs when I loved the Jonas Brothers. It's weird. I listened to them so much that I still like 2 of their songs. It's scary.

Well, I just like the lyrics.

The Jonas Brothers are... Not my favorite.

"OMG! LETS SEE IF THE NEIGHBORS FINISHED THEIR TIME MACHINE YET!"

&& theu beat FOB in the KCA 2008. Ug. D=

The MCR one is definitely much much more meaningful than a song about the year 3000. I mean, really.
MCR music is amazing, so is Three Days grace and all those other awsome bands.

I dont see how they become more popular.

MCR music is amazing, so is Three Days grace and all those other awsome bands.I dont see how they become more popular.
Haha, it's just cause they're more apporpriate.

I mean, come on, Our Lady of Sorrows, would moms want their kids listening to them?

Anyways, they're only popular with little kids =]

What else was I gonna say? Oh yes, about MUSE. They might not have has many fangirls screamnig to them, but then again, they do have to deal with the "I WANNA HAVE YOUR BABIEZZZ" abuse which is kind of scarring if you think about it. And the lead singer has to sing, like the jonas bros, with his guitar, but he plays some extreme stuff. I love that dude.

ANYWHOO. I give the JoBros props for singing together.

MCR music is amazing, so is Three Days grace and all those other awsome bands.I dont see how they become more popular.
MCR and 3DG are indeed amazing.

[;

oh btw your siggy is great! ahah Dr. Demento

MCR and 3DG are indeed amazing.[;

oh btw your siggy is great! ahah Dr. Demento
I agree <3 there music is just...so...amazing! I cant describe there music xD

lol thanks :( that songs fits me perfectly xD

Barely what's face, I forget his name.Not the main singer, not Kevin, the other one.

I barely seen him in SOS.
Nick? He's the one that wrote sos. He's in the very beginning singing. :(

Latest posts

Back