The life and times of 3 Tamagotchi V3's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody! I've got a fair amount of news.

Well, Ruby evolved while I was sleeping into a Hinotamatchi. I do get them a lot, but it's nice to see him on V3. I haven't had him for a while. Plus, it sorta fits! Burning Ruby! Fire Ruby! :) She's pretty cool.

hino.jpg

Here's Ruby :)

Now, I have information about my newly featured blue lollipops V2!

Lucy the Kuchipatchi left her baby boy in the night. Thinking to myself 'what a good time to leave ready for the log!'

So now I've named her baby Kyle. He's still in his baby form but he'll evolve in an hour or so!

I can't get the hang of the game jump at all. :S It just doesen't work for me.

james.jpg

Here's Kyle =D

For the others, not much has happened. But I'm trying to get Isaac and Alice the matchmaker. We'll see if it works. I'll update if it does.

Matchmaking Attempts

Alice (5 years) fail

Isaac (6 years) fail - Band Manager gave him money instead

tamafans.jpg

Woah! :eek: That's a lot of fans!

~RubyKuchipatchi98~

P.S. 4th page! :D Yay!

Last edited by a moderator:
I accidentally neglected Kyle throughout his baby stage. He had 8 poo's next to him, a headache and no hearts. It was only when I heard the evolution beep did I tend to him. He evolved into a Hitodetchi! :) That's my favourite toddler on the V2. In order of my liking for the toddlers:

Hitodetchi

Kinakomotchi

Kuribotchi

Marutchi

hito.jpg

Here's Kyle the Hitodetchi!

More later!

~RubyKuchipatchi98~

Hey people! So far, not too much has happened. I'm squeezing in this update now because I'm going out later. :)

Kyle evolved a few minutes ago into my favourite teenager on V2, Puroperatchi! I like how he's a flying plant. He takes a lot of pixels up on the screen, though!

Is it just me or is heading easier on the V3 than on the V2? I just can't do it with Kyle.

Here's a picture of him in his teenage form!

puro.jpg

I'll update more in the next post. I think today is Alice's marrying day. The other teens are both 3, and 2 (Paulo, Jake and Ruby.)

Isaac should be getting married soon too. If Alice gets married, I'll write about it in the next post!

~RubyKuchipatchi98~

Me, being the cheating scum I am, set the time to 6.59pm for Alice. As expected, the matchmaker came and brought her a Togetchi to mate with. Now she has a cute baby boy! :)

bring.jpg

The Matchmaker brought her a Togetchi :)

babybou.jpg

Here's Alice with her baby boy!

~RubyKuchipatchi98~

COMMENTS BOX:

ihatetamagotchis: Thanks! XD I'm certainly not a tamagotchi professor but I do know my stuff.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I'm posting in my log again. But it's not for the reason you'd want to know.

Well... Isaac ran away from me. I caught him doing it and I did all I could to save him but it was too late. He floated up to the screen and the 'bye bye' letter appeared. The poor thing never even had a chance to get high in the charts and he never got married.

It is my fault for allowing the death of this poor Kuromametchi. Though I blame half of the reason on the MusicStar's high maintenance and pain-to-get gotchi points. I made Isaac sick too many times and forgot to meet his basic needs. As the hours turned into days, he had had enough so he decided to leave me. I don't blame the poor thing.

So, about what's happening in the future.

I've decided to restart my MusicStar, but not today. I'll do it first thing tomorrow morning as I don't feel like caring for a MusicStar right now. I promise that it will be cared for much better than Isaac was, and that Isaac is having a good time on tamagotchi planet. If this dying thing keeps happening, I'm going to abandon my MusicStar and add a V4.5. (I was going to do that once the MusicStar's battery died, anyway.)

DEATHNOTE.jpg

Here's a message he left behind.

~RubyKuchipatchi98~

Paulo and Jake evolved earlier this morning into Sekitoritchi (Hitler guy) and Warusotchi (Pineapple guy.) I did a bit of experimenting with care to see if I could get different characters. I let them get sick several times in their teenage stage. It worked! I got two awesome characters I've never had before.

SEKITORITCHI.jpg

Here's Paulo!

WARUSOTCHI.jpg

And here's Jake! =D

More to come later!

~RubyKuchipatchi98~

I've decided I'm going to restart my MusicStar! I pressed A and C at Isaac's memorial screen, and there was a music note egg bobbing around with three presents above it. It was born as a boy with a Dinosaur, a pair of Robot Singers and some gotchi points. I'm going to name this boy Rigby, from the Regular Show. I love that show! :D

So now he's just bobbing around and things. I'll update when he evolves into a child. I'm hoping for a Kuribotchi as I love them.

~RubyKuchipatchi98~

Hey everyone! Rigby evolved earlier today, but not into a Kuribotchi. He turned into a Kuchitamatchi instead! I like Kuchitamatchi too, so no complaints there.

Also, Alice left her baby while I was out shopping with my mum (it's hard to get up escalators when you're disabled like me <_< ), so I'm going to wake up her little boy. As for his name, I'm calling him Oscar. :) I like that name, and I will make sure this time round he's not a universal character.

Not much has happened on the other's perspective. Ruby will be an adult tomorrow, though, and Kyle should turn 2 soon. :) The other 2 adults, Paulo and Jake, have been connecting a lot so they can marry become best friends. XD

rigby.jpg

Here's Rigby as a cute little Kuchitamatchi!

wheresmymummy.jpg

WHERE'S MY MUMMY? :'(

OSCAR.jpg

Named!

I'll edit right here when Oscar evolves into a child.

That's all folks!

~RubyKuchipatchi98~

Ruby evolved not too long ago into a Gozarutchi. I don't mind Gozarutchi all that much, so I'm satisfied. :) He's a ninja, for pete's sake. How could you not like him?

Oscar and Rigby should both be evolving later, Rigby evolving first. I think Rigby will turn into either Hinotamatchi or more likely, Nonopotchi since he's had numerous care misses. Oscar might be a Universal Teen. If he is, he can evolve into any other adult. If he's a Universal Teen, I'll get him a lot of skill points and try to take good care of him.

RUBY-1.jpg

Here's Ruby!

I'll post again when the other two tamas evolve.

~RubyKuchipatchi98~

As expected, Rigby evolved around lunchtime into a Nonopotchi. He's my least favourite of the teens, but atleast it's only for one day. His close-up is quite cute. I've been playing games and practising music with him to boost his music skills.

nono.jpg

Oscar also evolved earlier on today, as expected, into a universal character. He turned into Obotchi. Since he's a universal character, according to growth charts, he can become any kind of adult. I'm going to get him some skill points and take good care of him to see what kind of adult he turns into.

closeup-1.jpg

Here he is close-up. He's actually quite cute looking.

More to come later! I'm going to play some games with Oscar now. Kyle turned 3 around lunch today, so that means he should evolve after school tomorrow. Speaking of school, it's the end of the May holiday now. -_-

~RubyKuchipatchi98~

Paulo and Jake are now 6 years old, so they should be able to get the matchmaker soon! :) Ruby is 5, Oscar is still 1, and Rigby is 2. Kyle should be evolving later considering he'll be 4 years old soon. Around lunchtime, most likely.

I'll edit if anything happens. It's intense schooling, homework and year 7 SATS so I might not be able to go on as much.

~RubyKuchipatchi98~

Kyle evolved earlier into a Gozarutchi, just like Ruby. Maybe it has to do with his parents (one was a Turnip thing and the other was a Kuchipatchi (mine)).

Oscar's name annoyingly changed to MSCAR. >_< I'll still refer to him as Oscar. I'm getting him a lot of skill points.

Gozarutchi.jpg

Kyle the Gozarutchi

That's all for now!

~RubyKuchipatchi98~

Rigby evolved right after performing in his band into a Tarakotchi. I accidentally forgot to attend to him for several hours so he lost hearts and became sick. I named his band the 'blank' band since I couldn't think of a name. :p They performed and they evolved into Kuromametchi and Sebiretchi. They failed their concert, which is understandable due to Rigby's low music skills. Now he's just bobbing around like usual.

REJECTED.jpg

The poor band getting rejected by their manager.

Bad.jpg

A bad picture of Rigby coming close to the screen.

I'll post more tomorrow.

~RubyKuchipatchi98~

Jake and Ruby mated. Yay! :) Now they both have baby boys. Poor Paulo is left out and the matchmaker's not coming yet for him.

BABYZ.jpg

Here they are with their babies! I'll call them Alex and Henry!

More to come later!

~RubyKuchipatchi98~

GRR.. I'm sick of my V4. Another bloody Pyonchitchi... I'm enfuriated. I'm seriously considering switching batteries around. I'm sick of all these Pyonchitchis. I treated my tama very well and got it a ton of skill points. =(

I'm not even going to bother posting a picture of him since I'm sick of him (sounds mean, but meh. It's just a toy.)

~RubyKuchipatchi98~

Jake and Ruby left their babies in the night, who I will call Henry (blue) and Alex (Green). I must hatch them after school since I have little time now. Paulo will be leaving his baby tomorrow. Rigby still hasn't passed a competition. Played a lot of slots with Kyle and couldn't care less about bloody Oscar.

leftbaby.jpg

Here's the babies.

AFTER SCHOOL: I named the babies after I ate my tea (about 5.57pm) and they were born at exactly the same second. They will evolve in about an hour or so. I'll post a picture here when they evolve, instead of a seperate update. :)

EVOLUTION UPDATE: They both evolved into Tamatchis, which I will refer to as Twin Tamatchis! I accidentally neglected them a lot sadly. But I'm still happy that they turned into good characters.

TWINTAMATCHIS.jpg

Here are the Twin Tamatchis! I wonder if they'll be twin teens/twin adults too! We'll see.

~RubyKuchipatchi98~

The Twin Tamatchis are both 1 year old so they should be evolving soon. Paulo left his baby boy Fred on his own. I've just named him and I'm waiting for him to evolve! :)

FRED.jpg

Here's Fred!

I'll update when he evolves!

7:25PM Evolution Update: He turned into a Mizutamatchi!

mizuu.jpg

Oscar failed a job interview earlier, and nothing's happened at all to all the others. Pretty boring, I know.

~RubyKuchipatchi98~

Henry, the blue twin tamatchi, evolved first into a Pirrorirrotchi. About a minute after, Alex evolved into a Nikatchi. I like both of those characters, so I'm happy! I heard they're unhealthy, but whatevs. I'm sick of Patapatatchis and Young Mimitchis anyway.

henryandLalex.jpg

Here's Henry and Alex.

I'm also trying to get Kyle the matchmaker.

Kyle's matchmaking attempt (7 years old at time of post): Success! Mated with a Kiwitchi and produced a baby girl. I'll call her Rose.

One thing I find strange about the matchmaker is that sometimes she'll come when your tama is 7, and other times she'll come when it's 6 or 8. And when my tamas turned 9 (the day before they become oldies), the matchmaker stopped visiting.

match-1.jpg

Here's matchmaker!

kylebaby.jpg

Here's Kyle, the proud father of baby girl Rose.

I'll post more later!

~RubyKuchipatchi98~

P.S. I'm thinking about taking my MusicStar and V4 out of this log. I'm just sick of them. Especially the V4. I think I'll stop the V4 once Oscar leaves. I'm thinking about switching it with my Orange V4.5. I will probably keep my MusicStar though.

P.P.S. My OTTB is now 27 years old!

Fred just evolved into a Pirrorirrotchi (as did four of my other V3's). I'm a tad disappointed I didn't get something different. But, I digress. Pirrorirrotchi is a nice character.

FREDTEEN.jpg

Here he is!

I attempted to get Oscar the matchmaker. He's 6 years old. The attempt failed, so I'll wait until tomorrow.

Thanks guys for the log ratings. I need your feedback so I can improve my log.

Other than that, no news, I'm afraid. I'll update here if anything happens.

PAGEEE FIVE!

~RubyKuchipatchi98~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back