The life and times of 3 Tamagotchi V3's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two bits of news:

Kyle has now left his baby girl on her own. I've named her Emily since I changed my mind on the name Rose. I fed her and now she's just bobbing around on the screen. I've heard of this '5 jump game' rumour so I'm trying it out.

I've decided I am going to switch Oscar round for my orange V4.5.

NOWUSEEME.jpg

Now you see me!

NOWUDONT.jpg

...now you don't...

wood.jpg

Say hi to my baby girl called Wood! (it's a series of elements - I've done stone, paper, and glass also)

I'm going to attempt to get the matchmaker for Rigby.

Success!

He found an Onputchi to marry. Now, Onputchi has moved in with him and produced a baby boy! :D

marry-1.jpg

Marry? Yes or no?

EGGY.jpg

Obviously yes!

family.jpg

Here's the family!

I've been playing games with the V3's to get their weight down.

More later!

~RubyKuchipatchi98~

memetchi59 said:
I love your tamagotchi log!! I love it when the tamagotchis talk (you haven't done it for a while :( ) and I think your log is great. Keep up the good work ;)
Thanks buddy! I'm glad you like it. The problem is is that I'm in a writing block right now and can't think of anything to say for my tamas. I'll see if I can make my tamas talk later!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm going to be completely honest with you. Rigby died. I forgot to check on him a lot of yesterday and when I finally did he was gone. Talk about me being a bad parent. I just don't have much tama-time right now. I'll start up my MusicStar again later!

Henry and Alex are doing just fine. They're now both 3 years old and I've been trying to take very good care of them. That means no more than one heart empty at all times. I'm not sure whether their parents will affect their growth. I'm trying to get something like Tsunotchi or Teketchi. Since I had bad care parents, and a few care slips, I should be able to get them quite easily! I've played a lot of games with the two and they went to tamatown yesterday. They've also connected up so they can be gay be best friends.

v3connect.jpg

Connect them up, it's gotta be V2 V3! :p

Fred's doing good also. Since he's a day behind, he's only 2 years old. I've been taking perfect care of him in hopes of getting a healthy character.

Rigby... well, obviously, he's dead. I'm going to start my MusicStar again as soon as I'm done writing this post. The baby will be in the next post. If it's a boy, I want it to be Kuribotchi so I'll leave it alone for it's entire babyhood.

rigby-1.jpg

Bye bye, Rigby!

Wood hasn't evolved yet. She's sill a Hitodetchi, but she should evolve soon. If she does, I'll mention it in the next post.

EDIT: She evolved into a Ura-Young Violetchi! She looks pretty and her close up is really cute.

urayoung-1.jpg

Emily evolved into an Oniontchi! It's nice to have an Oniontchi on a version other than the V1. It's the first time I've had Oniontchi on a version other than V1 in fact. I've played some games with her so she can be healthy. We went on a shopping spree and I bought her a skateboard and a pair of music speaker things.

onion.jpg

In other news, my OTTB is now 30 years old. About halfway there to beating my previous record (53 years).

That's just about all for now. I'll post more later!

~RubyKuchipatchi98~

Last edited by a moderator:
I re-hatched my MusicStar and named after Memetchi59, my good friend. (He's called Niall.) Niall played a lot of games in his babyhood and got a lot of points. He got sick once so I cured him. He's still a baby right now but I'll post a picture when he evolves right here!

~RubyKuchipatchi98~

Niall evolved not too long ago into a Kuribotchi, just as I wanted! ^_^ Now he has around 100 music points for Tone, Rhythm and Original. That's so he's ready for his later life. I want him to get the Pro-Debut and become a successful music performer!

kuri.jpg

Here's Niall now!

I left my tamas on sleep while I was on my PlayStation. I'll take them off sleep now.

~RubyKuchipatchi98~

Yayy! Alex evolved into a Kurokotchi! He's only 3 years old, though. Strange. He looks just like his ancestor Chris did!

Henry evolved not long after into a... Mimiyoritchi! Ehh... he's not really my type of tama character. But it's still cool.

2tams-1.jpg

There isn't any news so far. Fred is still 3 years old, and Wood and Emily are both 2. But, Niall should evolve into a teenager soon since he's 1 year old! :D

I've been having some slight technical issues with my webcam. Sometimes it works and other times it doesen't. I have a digital camera in reserve incase my webcam breaks.

Fred has evolved just now (also at only 3 years old?) into a Megatchi! He's one of my favourite tamagotchi characters, so I'm happy. I'm really fed up of my other tamas that evolved since I have 2 masktchis, a sekitoritchi and a kurokotchi. -.- Can't I get something healthy? I do treat them well. And they have healthy parents?

I'm having camera issues so I can't post a picture of him. Just to let you know I'm not lying about evolutions or anything.

I think I'll try taking it on my 3DS, albeit with bad quality. I'll try it now.

EDIT: Success! I'll have to pause the tamas while I take pictures though since they move around and blur the photo. You can see the difference in quality. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, but this is the best I can do for now. My digital camera doesen't support my laptop, unfortunately. It's a pain to rummage through my 3DS folders.

fred-1.jpg

As of 9pm, Niall's been 1 since I got back from school and he's still not evolved yet. Talk about weird.

~RubyKuchipatchi98~

Hey everyone! I'm updating on my 3DS since I can't use my computer. Niall still hasn't evolved. Wood should be evolving later as she's turning 3 today. If Niall hasn't evolved by the age of 2, I'll get a picture for you.

Crikey, my hand hurts! 'tis hard to type on touch screen pad.

More after school!

~RubyKuchipatchi98~

This is what I find really weird. Niall still hasn't evolved and he's now 2 years old.

niall.jpg

Proof.

I don't know if or when he's going to evolve. :S I've let him stay awake for over an hour and he hasn't evolved.

My computer got a BSOD last night since it was so slow and it crashed. Now it seems to be working much better speed wise and flash hasn't crashed (yet.) My camera seems to work again also after that, so the high quality photos are now back!

Other than that, Wood evolved just now! She evolved into a Ura Memetchi! :) She looks cute.

urameme.jpg

One bad thing - she got the cursed name glitch and her name changed to Uood. <_<

I like ura characters (some exceptions) more than the originals.

Emily's now 3 years old, and the OTTB is 30 years old.

I'll need to wait until my boys (V3's) get matchmaker, since obviously they can't get married.

Also, I want to try out two new things.

You probably already noticed, but I want to start writing in bold red since it's an awesome colour!

Secondly, I'm thinking about putting pictures of my drawings of tamagotchis in my photo album on tamatalk. Not bragging or anything, I'm pretty good at drawing tama characters. I'm also wondering whether I should take pictures of more general tamagotchi things. Like using items, going to school, and stuff. I'll probably take a load tomorrow since I'm not in the mood today. Not saying I'm in a bad mood, just can't be bothered today. :)

More later!

Niall did evolve finally, into a Hinotamatchi. I was getting worried for a second there! Still strange how he didn't evolve until age 2. Picture will come tomorrow morning. Emily should be evolving tomorrow!

Emily did evolve today, into a Masktchi! It's only my 200th masktchi I've ever had. But meh, Masktchis are cool. Henry and Alex are both 6 and Fred is 5. I accidentally neglected him as I had the time set to AM rather than PM throughout the night. *facepalm*

Niall's doing just fine. He's 3 years old now.

closeuphino.jpg

Here he is close up.

EMILY.jpg

Here's Emily

More to come later!

RubyKuchipatchi98

This morning, Wood unexpectedly mated with one of my other tamagotchi v4.5's. She was only 4 years old when she mated. Weird, huh?! I'm happy nonetheless. She's a proud mother of a baby boy!

memebou.jpg

Here she is!

Henry and Alex should be getting matchmaker today. I'll do some testing after school.

RubyKuchipatchi98

Niall turned 4 while I was at school today. He should hopefully evolve later on today.

I'm going to do the a matchmaking test with the two boys (both 7 years old.)

Henry: Success - Mated with a Tarakotchi

henry.jpg

Alex: Failure (at time of testing)

I'll try Alex's matchmaking attempt again in a few hours.

Good thing I didn't already post. At 7:25pm (a few hours after the matchmaking attempts) Alex mated with one of my non logged V3's. He's now got a baby girl. I'll post a video of it on youtube.

alix.jpg

Nothing's really happened since I just woke up. But, I can tell you that Niall got visited by the school teacher just now and was given a bass drum. He seemed pretty happy! He also made friends (formed a band) with a Nonopotchi and a Chamametchi. I called the band Blizzard. They then performed and the teacher was impressed.

I'll edit if anything else happens.

EDIT: Yes, something did happen! Not long after he performed in his band, Niall evolved into a Kuchipatchi! I'm quite happy with what he turned into, as he reminds me of my old Josh. I think band is an important milestone in a tama's life so it must trigger the evolution earlier. It's about time he evolved, anyway. His band evolved into Memetchi and Togetchi. They performed but they didn't get the judge's vote.

blizzardband.jpg

Here's the band! They currently like classical music.

kuchiv6.jpg

Here's Niall!

drummin-1.jpg

This might aswell be a MusicStar log, considering how much I write about it. <_< In the next post, I'll write more about my other tamagotchis. Wood should leave tonight and Emily's baby will come tomorrow (I think.) Fred's baby will come today. The OTTB is now 35 years old!

On a side note, I'll tell you about my Tama-Go's that aren't in my log. After only a few weeks of play, they're already requesting a battery change. The batteries were good duracell ones fresh out of the packet. I only put them in a few weeks ago. I'll have to try and get some new batteries, now.

Wood nearly ended up dying but I saved her at the last second. Don't know why she was doing that. I guess because the baby got sick and I forgot to answer it.

So did Alex just now o.o' I saved him in time. I guess when they have babies, they die easier.

So you know: here's the key

Bold red writing - The log

Italic red writing - Any other things related to the log.

Blue - Anything unrelated to the log.

I'm going to try and get Fred the matchmaker.

Result?

Failure? Even though he's 7 years old. Mhm.

I must wait for the matchmaker since a majority of my tamas are boys, and all my girls have babies.

Fred is now 7, by the way.

xute.jpg

Henry left his baby last night. I've decided to name her Betsy. She was just hatched about a minute ago.

betsy.jpg

On a side note about that tama, I put a ball chain on it since I wanted a keychain on it.

Fred is still unable to get the matchmaker, at age 8. I'm getting a bit concerned as he only has 2 days left so the matchmaker better hurry up. If he does turn old, I'll make my green v3 turn into a female oldie so that they can mate. Other than that, I'll update later if anything happens. I would've thought that Alex would have left his baby too last night :huh:

I want Alex to hurry up and leave so I set the time to 11.59pm and I'll see if he leaves.

It didn't work, however.

Betsy evolved a few hours ago into a Mizutamatchi!

I've tried getting Fred the matchmaker again, but it failed. To be honest with you, I'm going to cheat. I'll get my debugged V3, pick an adult, raise it for 3 days (in hypertime) and then let Fred marry it.

Success! My debugged tamagotchi, who was just called called random gibberish, mated with Fred and now he has a baby boy. I know, it's bad to cheat, but I was desperate.

SMILEY.jpg

I bet you're happy now you have that cute little baby!

evolved.jpg

Here's Betsy in her evolved form.

Well, I know I've been taking bad care of my tamas lately (Alex and Wood nearly dying, even.) I apologise to the tamagotchis and to you. Since it's now the weekend, I have much more time to look after them and they won't starve again.

I'm going to try and make Alex and Wood leave. No offence to them, but I just want to let new life in.

*sets time to 11.59pm and waits*

Wood: Is leaving! (P.S. Her name changed back to Wood, thank god)

Alex: Failure

leaving2.jpg

She's gone now. good riddance I'll name the baby now! He's called Sand! I'll post a picture of him when he's a kid.

Well, since yesterday, Betsy evolved into a Hashitamatchi presumably before I woke up. I like Hashitamatchi's, so that's good! She had full hearts though so it must have been healthy. Sand evolved into a Kuchitamatchi with a lot of accidental neglect throughout his child and baby stages. Chances are he'll be a universal character, but meh.

Alex left his baby last night, who I called Tasha. She hasn't evolved yet. I played some get games with her to see if I could get something other than a Mizutamatchi or a Tamatchi. I don't really like the V3 toddlers.

Niall went to a concert just a few minutes ago and got his 'Pro Debut!'. Now he's ready to make a lot of money!

Emily is now 7 years old. I'll try getting her the matchmaker now. I played some slots a lot with her yesterday and bought her a computer and these raquet things.

I like the simplicity of the games on the V2 compared to those on the V4, and to a lesser extent, V3. Since the V3 has some of the same games as V2. On the V1 I loved the games since they got you happy hearts easily and they didn't drag. The MusicStar also has good games in Sing a song and Sound Blocks. The other one is too hard.

Also, I'll write a short lame tribute to masktchis here. I don't know why people hate them (apart from their repetitiveness.) They're SUPERHEROES!

Anyway, back to the log. I've set the time for Emily so the matchmaker can come. Will she? Wiilll sheeee? *looks at watch and grimaces*

Nope. Dang it. I guess she's not old enough yet. I'll try again later on today!

A little outsider thing. My tamagotchis are so accident prone. They get bumped, knocked, flipped over and all sorts. Poor little tamas.

And now, unveil the pictures!

hashi-1.jpg

Here's Betsy as a teenager!

TASHA.jpg

Here's Tasha in her baby stage.

sand.jpg

Here's Sand.

failure.jpg

Emily's failed Matchmaking attempt. *looks up wishing*

I didn't get a picture in time of when Niall got his Pro Debut so I hope you understand. Speaking of him, I used the item generator (I know, naughty me) to get some free items for him. He's got every kind of shop, a luxury car and a celebrity's outfit. :p I also got him a boy's destiny star incase the next generation turns into something bad.

More later!

RubyKuchipatchi98

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back