The Log Of the V4s

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]OMG OMG!!!!!! Wafer turned into A..............MIMITCHI!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

And Oreo again a Pyonchitchi!!!! they still go to school

Name: Wafer

Gene: 3

Happy: X X X

hungry: X X X X X X

Parent: Pyonchitchi

Grand parent: Meidotchi

SKILL POINTS:

Intelligence: 0

Artistic: 3

Social: 0

Name: Oreo

Gene: 3

Happy: X X X

hungry: X X X X X X

Parent: Mametchi:mametchi:

Grand parent: Kuchipatchi

SKILL POINTS:

Intelligence:0

Artistic:0

Social:0

[SIZE=14pt]YAY! ^_^ They Both got a job![/SIZE]

Wafer is a Docter and Oreo is a Bus counter and they had 2 Girls! I Might name them Cheri and berry or something lyk dat! :) well that was only a quick update but anywayz

[SIZE=14pt]YAY! :angry: :) :mellow: WAFER AND OREO LEFT!![/SIZE]

WAFERS DAUGHTER IS: CHERI And Oreos Is: Berri,

Cheri Is A Harutchi And Berri A Mohitamatchi they have started Pre-school

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]YAY!!!!! :D :D [/SIZE]

Berri is a: YOUNG DOROTCHI

AND

Cheri Is A: Young Mimitchi :D :D :D

[SIZE=14pt]Sorry. I havnt updated much but they should be evolving today.....[/SIZE]

My Guess on what they will turn into:

Berri: Sebiretchi

Cheri: Mimitchi(or new character)oh and her name changed to aheri lol wat a weird name

[SIZE=14pt]OMG A SEBIRETCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

AND CHERI HASNT EVOLVED ?? :( :D :D :D that was jus a verry quick update

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!My Predictions where RIGHT I GOT SEBIRETCHI* AND MIMITCHI(AGAIN)

Anywayz they got a job Cheri is a: Preschool bus driver

ANd i think Berri is a: School teacher

im waiting for the matchmaker which probably wont come in the next to days LOL

EDIT: 26/2

The matchmaker still hasnt come she should come on wednesday Wen they're 6 years(days) old todays monday i still dont understand why she hasnt come? maybe they're 2 young?

WHOOOOO WHOOOOO my first time with the matchmaker on the v4 as soon as i heard the beeping nose i ran straighht to my v4 IT WAS THE MATCHMAKER!!!!!!!!she had a girl (To get a girl Press a when the book is closed.......

but the matchmaker didnt come on cheri so i i set the time to 6.59 ta-da the matchmaker so instead of pressing A wen the book was closed i pressed B wen the book was open IT WAS A BOY.............Yay!!

There going to get married when they grow up!!!!!

i set the time to 11.59 and berri left leaving me with Bell and as im typing she just evolved into a Mizutamatchi!!!!!!!!!!!! my first one ever on the V4 i always wanted one of them YAY!!!!

Cheri Doesnt want to leave :) :lol: :(

i set the time to 11.59 and berri left leaving me with Bell and as im typing she just evolved into a Mizutamatchi!!!!!!!!!!!! my first one ever on the V4 i always wanted one of them YAY!!!!
Cheri Doesnt want to leave :huh: :huh: :huh:
Well Cheri Left About 3 days ago that how long i havnt Updated!!!!!!!Her Boy Is named Tweety, Bell! is a Ichigotchi Due to evolve around midnight or in the morning Tweety was a Petitchi And Then Young Robotchi Im Aiming for Zukyutchi and Violetchi for Bell!

[SIZE=14pt]Notes From tamatown:[/SIZE]

1. Some foods Can Actually Increase your Skill points as well as your hungry meter. make sure to check your skill points each time you feed your tamagotchi.

2. skill points you earn will affect how your charcter from teen to adult

3. Thats all for now if you want to get more then go to tamatown and look for the info brochures and they got heaps of stuff

Likes Dislikes:

shiro/tsubutchi: loves: Milk Hates Fish

Harutchi: Loves Ice cream Hates pizza

Petitchi: loves Parfait Hates Cupcakes

Mizutamatchi loves Cherrys Hates hamburgers

Mohitamatchi loves pineapple Hates Poatoes Or is it fries?

Thats all for now!! Bye post soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwwww Bell! evolved into *Drum roll please*......................VIOLETCHI!!!!!!! YAy i was right she is brushing her teeth and she got big beedy eyes

Im waiting for Tweety to evolve he should evolve in 30mins or less......

i will edit wen he evolves.....

EDIT:(six minutes later)

OK I WAS Wrong he didnt evolve in 30mins it was more like 3 minutes lol

anywayz *drum roll please*..............................ZUKYUTCHI!!!!!!!!!

OMFG They Keep getting Mail like every HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Well everyone Check out mi V3 log: Click Here Click here Quick Quick LOL

ok so i sorta excajarated then lol its nothing special

A Letter from Bell!:

Can u believe Im a Violetchi haha i called mummy before she send me kisses and then i called granny she sent me kisses to i visited them in tama town to mummy gave me a treasure chest isnt she kewl??

Gotta Go....Love Bell! ^_^

A letter from Tweety:

WHOOOT Im A Zukyutchi WHOOT WhOOT I called Mummy Before She send me love and kisses i also visited her in tamatown she gave me money!!!!!!!! and i called grandpa to he sent me even more kisses!!!!!!! i'm getting married to Bell! we love each other already.............

Gotta Go.....Love Tweety

well they should be getting married soon donno wen but anywayz im going to tama town BYE

Chou

Yasooo

PS: can you give me name suggestions? Boys and Girls

THEY STILL HAVNT GOTTEN MARRIED!!!!!!!!!! OH WELL I'LL HAVE TO WAIT..........................

They got Jobs Tweety is a scientist and Bell! is a Fire fighter

They had wonderful Baby boys

P.S can i have name suggestions?(for boys)

They got Jobs Tweety is a scientist and Bell! is a Fire fighter
They had wonderful Baby boys

P.S can i have name suggestions?(for boys)
Ok havnt Updated FoR-EvEr I named Them James and.........Lee

Lee Is *drum roll plzz*................................................................................ GURUMETCHI!!!!!!!!

And James Y Androtchi

What i want:

Lee To Be:

Tosakatchi

James:

Mametchi

They should Evolve tommorrow im not so sure about Lee his been on pause (not on purpose)

Edit:9/3James EVolved into a MAMETCHI Lee hasnt evolved :nazotchi:

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...................GOZARUTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wanted tosakatchi :) :D i'll try next time :D :D :D :D

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...................GOZARUTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wanted tosakatchi :wub:   :huh:   i'll try next time ;)   :lol:   :lol:   :)
I SWEAR I DIDNT DO IT, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT LEE DIED pressed A+C Baby Girl I thought it was like the V3-V2 ect, that you could leave it at the name screen its name was LEE so it beeped and the girl was lee i dont mind Im not using this log anymore

I will edit a link later to my new log

Latest posts

Back