The 'Masktchi petetion'

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: :D :D :( go go masktichi!!go go masktichi!! :D save them!!I have 1 on my tama

Mail Admin asking to change everyone's avatars to a masktchi for 3 days.

Hold a "Masktchi Day", with a special one-use tamaskin.

Delete the memetchi smilies for a day and instead have masktchi-based ones. (Trade places: one memetchi smiley, eleven masktchi ones)

:lol: :D :D :( :D :D :p

Lololololol Or we could agree that Maskutchi's aren't that great.. If I get a Maskutchi I'm taking the battery out. They're soooo ugly.

Lololololol Or we could agree that Maskutchi's aren't that great.. If I get a Maskutchi I'm taking the battery out. They're soooo ugly.
They ARE great. :D :eek:

Well, that's your opinion. This board was meant for people who have a different opinion than yours.

:D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) ;) :D :D :

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I not saying I like Maskutchis :lol:

or anything, in fact I also don't like Maskutchis :lol:

very much, but saying "Lololololol Or we could agree that Maskutchi's aren't that great.. If I get a Maskutchi I'm taking the battery out. They're soooo ugly," is just plain mean!!!!!

:D :lol: :lol:

He's the first adult character I ever got, we have a sentimental connection! I think he's adorable! :ph34r: :huh: ;) :D :huh: :huh: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

on v1 they r the easiest adult to get i got a ninja once then all weremasktchi not to be mean or anythin

ill help even though i dont really like em. I wonder what they look like without their mask. :( :lol: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I know we could all make friends and meet in the chat room and discuss what we could do. :(

yeah, it is going really well.
Lots of people love 'em.

:lol: :(
lets meet in the chat room and talk. ill mak a private room password will be mask and we can chat of what we can do to stop masktchi abuse. Hows that???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Me 2! And their are well easy to get!

To get a Maskitchi u must: not take care of ur tama very much (eg: not feeding it until its very huhngry, and not playing with it) and get under 4 or 5 training bars! Easy!

ill help even though i dont really like em. I wonder what they look like without their mask. :wacko: :blink: :D ;) ;) :p :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
[SIZE=14pt]Nazotchi![/SIZE]

He takes off his mask if u take REALLY good care of it.

See, he is cool!

He can turn into the morst rarest tama ion version 1! :lol:

[SIZE=21pt] :wacko: :blink: :D ;) ;) I'll Help(I thinking that I will get a maskitchi Soon :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: ) :p :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
One time a got 2 Masktchis at one time on purpose.I got the 2 Masktchis married.(You guys can look at my Tamagotchi logs to find out more about them)

Masktchis are cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back