The 'Masktchi petetion'

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, defense, defense, defense! for the :( for the :( who cares about :lol: or :( save the :blink: !

Why would anyone think badly about Masktchi? IT'S SOO FREAKING CUTE!!

Why would anyone think badly about Masktchi? IT'S SOO FREAKING CUTE!!
I'll say but not freaking for goodness sake.

YES, THATS IT!
I'LL DO A POLL NOW.

PLEASE COME AND VOTE YES! <_<
YES, THATS IT!

I'LL DO A POLL NOW.

PLEASE COME AND VOTE YES! :unsure:

thanks for doing my idea ive voted yes we should stop my bro allways haves maskatchi and he loves them cause there realy nice to him and they always come to him i love them to they look so cute

YES, THATS IT!
I'LL DO A POLL NOW.

PLEASE COME AND VOTE YES! :huh:
Yeah! A poll! Give us a link as soon as you make it!

:blink: :p :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

SAVE THE MASKITCHIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST CUZ THEY ARE UGLY, DOESN'T MEAN THEY CAN'T BE FREE!!!!!!!!

:D :D :lol: lets spread the word... all around everywhere. :lol: :) ;) :D :D :D :ph34r: Do it for the little guyz. Like if your popular around the neighborhood or you know some friends or something along that nature then get out there!!!! Help spread the word. Go to mangorox's poll And PRESS THE YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your vote counts! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

:angry: [SIZE=14pt]AS I SAID:Masktchis are CUTE! :angry: :huh: :lol: :D [/SIZE]

Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! Save the maktchis! :D :D :D

The maskutchis r ugly along with the ninja too

I hate them when i had 1 i reset my tamagotchi

They SUCK!!!!!!!!!

U get them when u don't look after your tama.

Kcm

I've gottn a masktchi and i thought it was "cute" but then i got a mametchi im like OH MY GOD ITS SO CUUUTTTEEE!!!!!!! LOL!

The maskutchis r ugly along with the ninja tooI hate them when i had 1 i reset my tamagotchi

They SUCK!!!!!!!!!

U get them when u don't look after your tama.

Kcm
OMG, don't b mean, wat did they eva do 2 u?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back