The New Tamagotchi PC Pack

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: ! You can get it individually !

OMG !

I wasted $40 !!!!!

Oh well still good lol

I was going to buy one, but after hearing that it get's boring I'm having second thoughts. It's like $40 on sale at K-Mart but the normal price is $60. So Its probably a rip-off. I might just get the 4.5 and save the very little money I have :p

^_^ тαуz B)
$60??? That's way too much! The Wal-Marts here in Canton, Ohio sells them for $30!

B) :eek: :eek:

Yea I know, but it's 60 Australian dollars and American dollars are half of what Australian dollars are worth.

So it works out.

:D тαуz :D

I actually can't wait to try it out, that packaging makes it sound really great!!!!WACKOO!And to accompany that lone Wackoo .... :D :unsure: :huh: :lol: :D :p :D :D :D :D :D :D

you have to say hey buddy then what u want it to open and it will open it.

You can make your own notebook paper and other stuff

$60??? That's way too much! The Wal-Marts here in Canton, Ohio sells them for $30!
:D :p :eek:
The Meijers in my town (michigan city, in) ells the pc pack for 32 also... 60 is waaaaaayyy too much for it i think. I'm planning on getting it as soon as i get the money for it.

hey the walmart here sells them for $25 and i trying to decide to get one or not too <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
PC version like a computer were you play it on the computer or you mean a Tamagotchi game shaped like a egg for example a v3 or v4 like that or is it a Nintendo DS game?

This sounds kinda neat, but I wonder why so many people are having problems. I know that microphones can be a bit tricky to set up properly, maybe for those who don't have one working you could adjust the sensitivity or other settings more?

I might buy one, but I'm curious... Do you have to use the microphone? Or can you also do everything with regular inputs of the mouse and keyboard. Also, in the photo, it looks like you can store your Tamagotchi in the tree, is this true? One last thing, how does it check your email? Are there lots of animations and things? Or does it just do a little something and then pull up your regular internet browser? That's probably one of the main things I'd use it for at home. I have lots of email to sift through; it would be nice if I had something to make it less boring.

I think the PC packs are really awesome.They provide some great fun and entertainment, i tell you! :p

I think it's quite worth it, i don't see why it could be counted as a 'Ripoff'.
Because the microphones dont work. the only thing thats worth something is the tamagotchi and the mousepad.

well i just got my pc pack for christmas.

and it works perfect even th e mic.

lol its cool and is defenently worth ll the money

I THINK!

:blink: :blink: :blink: it's awesome!! it got me my 3rd V4.5 and I got it two days ago for $19.00 at a sale at wal-mart!!! also, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!! :huh: THE MICROPHONE IS PERFECT!!! I use it for other thing too, it's so good!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back