The New Tamagotchi PC Pack

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have it and it is a rip-off for $30 and it only have 3 games on it!!! THe extras are really boring, Plus the mic. just does not work! so really there is only one game I can play on the bonus features, the coloring book and a print station!!!!And now I do not have money for the FamiTama!! And, what's worse, is that even the tamagotchi has problems! I left it 4 like 20 min. and it was a teen and it died!!!! I WANT A REFUND!!!!!!

I was just wanting a mature discussion on the new tamagotchi PC Pack for the V4.5.
I've heard that the microphone isn't that good, and mostly all of it isn't good. What do YOU think about the Tamagotchi PC Pack? I haven't purchased one, but I have heard that information from somewhere (I don't know where XD). Do you think it is a rip off, or a great product?

From the advertising, they make it sound really great and entertaining. I may purchase it if the majority of you all think that it is a good product :)

//T*L
There fab my mate christine has one the microphones ok

its nice, but i dont like the microphone, but i like the tama design and the screen savers { you see the design after leaving the computer for long stretches of time } .

I just got a PC Pack for Christmas, and I can't wait to try it out! Yet, I have to download .NET. ^_^
downloading.NET. is easy. just install it. its no big deal. its just an extra thing to install.

You people got your PC pack for so much! I only got mine for 19.99 dollars at Wal-Mart in Charleston, SC! My microphone won't work so I don't really use the disk. But the tamagotchi is awesome!

Meh. It was a rip off. Mine was sooo glitchy. The microphone worked when I started it up with the whole, "Wake Up Kutchipatchi" thing, and then didn't work throughout the rest of the program. I kept resetting it, but it did the same thing, and it missed a few of the start up steps in the beginning. And, the wallpapers don't work. Grr... So yeah, to me it was a rip-off. :/

Hm..perhaps they just posted that for the enjoyment. Or, their's are malfunctioning or they have a bad computer.
hmmm... well I think it is a little unfair of you to judge people and to just assume they might of just posted that saying their microphone works/doesn't work for the enjoyment of lying or pretending. What if it really did work for them? Ever think of that? Maybe it just depends on their computer software or capability of being able to download that material. It would be different for everyone so think twice before saying that. Just a thought... ;)

I was just wanting a mature discussion on the new tamagotchi PC Pack for the V4.5.
I've heard that the microphone isn't that good, and mostly all of it isn't good. What do YOU think about the Tamagotchi PC Pack? I haven't purchased one, but I have heard that information from somewhere (I don't know where XD). Do you think it is a rip off, or a great product?

From the advertising, they make it sound really great and entertaining. I may purchase it if the majority of you all think that it is a good product :huh:

//T*L
[SIZE=10pt]I think it is a great product. The microphone isn't that bad. It is a bit confusing at first , but it gives you step by step directions. As a player of this game , I would reccomend it. ( 7/10 )[/SIZE]

Its a great product but if u hav problems with the microphone it DOESN"T GO in the HEADPHONES JACK!!!!! It goes in the RED NETWORK JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to buy one, but after hearing that it get's boring I'm having second thoughts. It's like $40 on sale at K-Mart but the normal price is $60. So Its probably a rip-off. I might just get the 4.5 and save the very little money I have :huh:

:huh: тαуz :huh:
I got mine at Wal-Mart on sale for $19! It works great for me and I would highy recommed it! :huh:

My cousin has one and I've played with it,I see that it's pointless atleast she got a decent discount with it.The thing is so freaking stupid and childesh,you talk to a tree to get a Memitchi to take a poop.Most people do complain about the microphone,but It does work for me.Most who complain about it are girls,why?Because they intend to try to talk to the tree with care,passion,or attitude so their voice is light and weak and the microphone doesn't catch it.E.g:My cousin was talking to the dumb thing as if it was a infant so the microphone never worked for her as for when I used it it worked.I also think it's pointless because you don't do a dumb thing with it it's not like it helps you with your Tama you simply play as the main Tama's or if you never even had one here is your chance to pretend you do.This is how I personally feel about this dumb thing.

And yes this thing is very boring and complicated you have to do millions of things to pretend you trained it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got Mines for Chistmas from Wal-mart for $29. Everything works including microphone and software. but I dont use the microphone as much becuase my laptop has a microphone already and I dont have a mouse so I don't use the mouse pad.

P.S. - I think it's good deal for the money.

Recommendation

- Best - 85%

My Liking

- Very Great - 95%

I got Mines for Chistmas from Wal-mart for $29. Everything works including microphone and software. but I dont use the microphone as much becuase my laptop has a microphone already and I dont have a mouse so I don't use the mouse pad.
P.S. - I think it's good deal for the money.

Recommendation

- Best - 85%

My Liking

- Very Great - 95%
[SIZE=10pt]I don't have a mouse either 0.0 I have one of those touch things[/SIZE]

I just got the PC pack today. I personally think it's pretty good. If the microphone doesn't work, I think a normal computer microphone would work. I'm going to test that later with my other microphone. :furawatchi: My microphone works for me. I'm glad it's just a microphone and CD and stuff, because my computer can't recognize USB cables. I don't entirely see the point in it coming with a 4.5, except for the fact that it's a slight discount.

The only thing I don't like is that you can't fit your Tama on the microphone/cradle if you put on the stuff from the decoration kit thing. :/ I played one of the games the CD comes with and it was an entertaining challenge. But I can't see well, so that might have made it harder. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back