The new v4.5 is a ura tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly this is stupid. For one thing this is an instrution for v4. What does the instrutions has to do with anything. You just took this off of the tamagotchi site when v4 was new. So 2 find the v4.5 instructions at least. And also you have no proof at all.
This is for the V4.5 If you check on ebay, there are already people selling v4.5, Theres your proof. Please get your information right BEFORE you most worthless things like this.

Think again tamaheartz. read the first page first post BEFORE YOU post. To see what i was talking about. mainly the topic starter is whats this is all about. use your head.

By the way i knows its on ebay. So stop bragging for me to look at yours to buy. *wink*
Dude, I don't use ebay, It's not safe. Again, Get your information right. I know it says it's a uratama in the topic. I know that it's not. Your saying that it's NOT v4.5 and it's a V4. If you had a V4 9I notice that you don't because of your siggy) You would know that that is NOT a V4, it is oviously a V4.5. You want proof (Again) Check the tamagotchi site and stop taking the fun out of this board please. We're all actually excited about the release.

Have a nice day :huh:

Get your mind strait i have a v4. and by that wink was a small joke. plus my sibling has one too soi do have one. My siggie of v3 was a long time ago. But if you read the CREATER on the topic with that girl that said she had proof, she just had an insruction book of v4 that she ttook off of the tamagotchi site like a week ago or so. I know how v4.5 looks like. it has that little star on the outside. So lets me get things strait again.

For one thing that girl who made the first post of this whole board she said she had proof. i looked at her link. All i was was a v4 insructions.

For another thing i posted and said what does and said what does and insruction booklet have to do with anything. i told her to at least post something of v4.5.

And sweetie you got it all wrong. I do know that its a ura tama. I have all my info right unlike you. So heres YOUR proof so sort your brain out or something. Im a dudet, not dude, i check the tamagotchi site and so please dont get your head all wrong again. I just want this to end THE RIGHT WAY, And why dont you take a nice vacatiion into the hot spring ok?

Toodles.

By the way if you insist ill change my siggy. Iv had that for a very long time cause i dont go to this site much. Unless ive got questions or if somethin is new. TTYL thats is if you get your mind right.

Get your mind strait i have a v4. and by that wink was a small joke. plus my sibling has one too soi do have one. My siggie of v3 was a long time ago. But if you read the CREATER on the topic with that girl that said she had proof, she just had an insruction book of v4 that she ttook off of the tamagotchi site like a week ago or so. I know how v4.5 looks like. it has that little star on the outside. So lets me get things strait again.
For one thing that girl who made the first post of this whole board she said she had proof. i looked at her link. All i was was a v4 insructions.

For another thing i posted and said what does and said what does and insruction booklet have to do with anything. i told her to at least post something of v4.5.

And sweetie you got YOUR proof so sort your brain out or something. Im a dudet, not dude, i chit all wrong. I do know that its a ura tama. I have all my info right unlike you. So hereseck the tamagotchi site and so please dont get your head all wrong again. I just want this to end THE RIGHT WAY, And why dont you take a nice vacatiion into the hot spring ok?

Toodles.
I'm so glad you have a v4 :) Too bad you had to make a big deal out of it.

The link she gave is the instructions for the upcoming V4.5. If you don't have that link, hen I guess your clicking on the wrong thing or your computer is just not responding properly. It's also spelled STRAIGHT. Just so you know, I am a fan of proper spelling and grammer. Its not classified as a Uratama, It's classified here in North America as a Tamagotchi v4.5. I know it's based on a Ura-Tama, so don't think I've got it all wrong. I'm really not going to waste my precious time anymore with these worthless comments between us. We're both Tamagotchi lovers and we're both looking forward to the release. Lets leave it at that.

Bye Gaw-juss.

Im a gansta. We dont really type right. Unless this is school work and such. Im not looking forward to it cuz i have it. and might return it. no one really care about your proper grammer and spelling. I can spell its my typeing. I do spelling bees so put a sock in it. its pretty obvious that we call it v4.5. Un less you call it something else like worthless. since its your fav word. I have that link but its v4. thats all im saying.

soak your head in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back