The new v4.5 is a ura tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah really. How is your link proof that it truly is an UraTuma? Even thoguh they look alike, BANDAI may have programmed it different. Until someone finds real proof, I won't believe it. Sorry. :huh:

Last time a new tama came out, amazon.com and every other place onthe planet had it by the release date. I've checked a couple of places, but nobody has v4.5 yet, and nobody knows when they're getting them. :D

Will people stop saying "its an UraTama", I have 2 UraTama and just from looking at the V4.5 instructions you can tell that 4.5 will be like V4 but with UraTama characters, different games and some new jobs - V4 has EnTama characters but it is vastly different from EnTama.

Last edited by a moderator:
compare this to v4.5 see! SAME
Oh dear I don't think you get it do you, V4.5 LOOKS like UraTama but will not be the same (look at the instructions!), V4 LOOKS like EnTama BUT ISN'T! The US/Europe etc. will not get an exact UraTama the same way we did not get an exact EnTama or an exact KeiTama - BanDai USA/Europe develop somewhat seperately from Japan - for example V4 looks like EnTama right, but on your V4 you'll find items such as a Skirt, a Cap, Jeans, a Pen, a Clone (!!) etc. you will not find these on EnTama as no items from V4 are on it! (except ring and bouquet as gifts). On your V4 you will get a job selection screen with all the job locations in the background which your character can walk past while selecting a job, you do not get this on EnTama you only get a written list of jobs to choose from, on V4 you play a game at your job, on EnTama your character just goes and comes back, no game...(all the EnTama stuff is true for UraTama also)

Do you get what I'm saying? V4 looks like EnTama but is very different - In the same way V4.5 looks like UraTama but will be very different - you can tell by having some knowledge of UraTama and looking at the 4.5 instructions - it is different!

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, PEOPLES! V4.5 isnt a UraTama. My cousin said they had them in california already and she bought one at wal-mart and she bought a ura at a toy fair and THE MAIN DIFFERENCE IS HOW ITS PROGRAMED!!! Its not a Ura just because it looks like a Ura and has UraTama charecters and has a star antena! I mean, V4 looks like an ENTAMA but the only difference is how its PROGRAMED! :eek:

V4.5 is NOT a URATAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

ok, PEOPLES! V4.5 isnt a UraTama. My cousin said they had them in california already and she bought one at wal-mart and she bought a ura at a toy fair and THE MAIN DIFFERENCE IS HOW ITS PROGRAMED!!! Its not a Ura just because it looks like a Ura and has UraTama charecters and has a star antena! I mean, V4 looks like an ENTAMA but the only difference is how its PROGRAMED! :)

V4.5 is NOT a URATAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
I don't think anyone CLAIMED that the V4.5 is an UraTama, except the maker of this board.

I don't think anyone CLAIMED that the V4.5 is an UraTama, except the maker of this board.
Yes many posts in this thread have contained "its an UraTama" or the like, most of which I've replied to saying "no it isn't stop..." and explained the differences

Sadly this is stupid. For one thing this is an instrution for v4. What does the instrutions has to do with anything. You just took this off of the tamagotchi site when v4 was new. So 2 find the v4.5 instructions at least. And also you have no proof at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back