The new v4.5 is a ura tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not really an Uratama, it just looks like one, just like the V4 looks like the Entama.

-C.M.

Well me don't think Japan has ever had the microphone before

the v4.5 better not be a dissapointment, or i am gonna get really angry and blast bandai...actually no, i will just be mad, i will never do such a crime! :D

by the way, this time i will pray for it to turn out fun, hoping does not work for me anymore.

OMG! I can't wait! I better start saving up again for a Tama, All ma Birthday moneys gone! I've seen the new designs, they are so hot! Hey if anyone has a club penguin, pm me!

Me knows it will be better. Well maybe to me because me favorite character is Uramametchi because he is humorous (just like I). And me just hope they are voice sensitive

Me knows it will be better. Well maybe to me because me favorite character is Uramametchi because he is humorous (just like I). And me just hope they are voice sensitive
They will not be voice sensitive, the microphone rumour thats being bandied about is to do with the PC CD-ROM kit that will be available.

how much do you think a v4.5 will cost? I'm thinking of getting a v4, but since the v4.5 is launching soon,maybe I should wait.....

yes... when will a v5 come out though? :ph34r:

V4.5 comes out in Mid-June, correct?
Thats the earliest date thats been been cited and the most recent so I'd assume its correct.

but nothing new! besides the v4.5 itself!
New games, some new jobs, new Characters (for those who don't have an UraTama), possibly new items...

yes... when will a v5 come out though?
Who knows? Maybe when it does come out it will be a translated version of TamaSchool, we can only speculate.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be getting one - I've enjoyed the Uratama and still do. Man, I hope they have the Dating Cards. Trust me, we'll all like this.

V.4 is based on the EnTama, its by no means just an English translation though, there are many differences.

I'll be getting one - I've enjoyed the Uratama and still do. Man, I hope they have the Dating Cards. Trust me, we'll all like this.
And then my niece will get to raise a Reinbotchi as I plan on doing on an Uratama... IF I ever get one.

It comes out in fall? I thought it was supposed to come out in june!

yes... when will a v5 come out though? :lol:
so sorry if I am bumping a thread but I am just warning you if you find a v.5 on ebay do not buy it jd makes them

I'd just like to let you all know that most of the content they mention included with the CD appears to be included in their downloads section on tamagotchi.com

I havnt looked at the desktop tama (I'm running Linux, atm) but it may already have the voice recognition built in.

So in other words, if you're buying the tama for the content on the CD, find another reason to buy it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back